Being Fired ...

It Started With A Contract

 

“Krrrriiiinnnggggg!”  The school bell rang. You quickly pack your things and ran through the hallway. You were already late for your part time work at the café.

 

Suddenly, you bumped into someone and both of you fall down. “Omo ! Jwesonghamnida ! Jeongmal jwesonghamnida!” You didn’t have much time more so you just get up and say sorry without helping him or see his face.

 

Woohyun get up and dusted his clothes. He was really pissed off. “Kyaa ! Are you blind or what !? Can’t you see me here ?? At least you should help me. Do you have any idea how much my clothes cost !?” He said to you but you didn’t hear him because you were in such a hurry.

 

“Aiishh, what is wrong with that girl ? Where is she going in a hurry ? School has already ended.” Woohyun thought to himself.

 

 “Waeyo hyung ? Gwenchana ? Did you fall down ?” Sungjong asked.

 

“Aah, one crazy girl bumped into me and didn’t even help me up. Look what I’ll do when I find her.” Woohyun smirked.

 

“She must have been in a hurry, hyung. You shouldn’t get mad at her. You don’t know what is her reason. She must’ve accidentally bumped into you.” Sungjong tried to calm Woohyun.

 

“Whatever her reason is, she should’ve known me and helped me. Who doesn’t know Woohyun ? Any other girl would’ve take that as a chance to be with me.” Woohyun said proud of himself.

 

“Aish, molla ! Hyung, you should really stop that big talking. Not everybody wants to be with you.” Sungjong is annoyed with Woohyun and his never ending temper.

 

                                                                                                                                   heart

 

 

You ran as fast as you could so you wouldn’t miss the bus to your workplace. It was quite far from your home but nothing you can do about it since the job is available there.

 

“Otteoke !? My shift will start in 10 minutes and this bus will take about 15 minutes more. I should’ve take the taxi.” You mumbled as you look at the watch.

 

Suddenly, you remembered that you bumped into someone on the hallway just now. “I should at least help him up. I feel so bad now. He must feel pissed off with me. But, I’ve said sorry so there shouldn’t be any problem right ?”

 

Few minutes later, the bus had arrived to a bus stop nearby the café. You get off the bus and started walking to the café which is located across the street.

 

Finally, you arrived at the café. You entered and saw your friend giving you a you’re-in-trouble look. You look beside you and there was your manager, giving you a glare.

 

“Shin Hae Kyung shii, follow me to the office.” She said sternly.

 

“So, what is going to be your reason again this time ?”

 

“I’m sorry I’m late. It’s because of the extra class I had just now.”

 

“Always the same reason again and again. I’m not going to take this anymore. You’re fired.”

 

“B-but, it’s not like I’m making it. I’m sorry, this won’t happen again. I promise. Please don’t take my job. This job is so important to me.” You said hoping for understanding.

 

“Listen here, I understand how busy you are as a student but our café has a lot of work to do and you’re always late. It’s not like this is your first time. We’re doing a business here so I’m sorry but you’re fired.” She said ending the conversation.

 

You can do nothing anymore. You knew you were always late and she had already given you a lot of chances. So, you just step outside the café feeling disappointed.

 

“If only I was rich. Then I will not have to look for a work and can just study my whole life.” You mumbled under your breath.

 

You was about to cross the road when you saw the red traffic light. You then saw a woman talking on the phone was crossing the road. It seems like she didn’t realized that a car was coming to her.

 

“Ahjumma ! Be careful !” You shouted. Without thinking twice, you stormed off to her and pushed her to the other side of the road.

 

“Ahjumma ! Gwenchana ?? Did you hurt yourself ??”

 

“Aah ~ I think I’m okay. Maybe just some cuts but it’s nothing serious.” She replied.

 

You then helped her to get up. “Omo ! It’s you. Shin Hae Kyung. Why did you do that ? What if you hurt yourself ? I wouldn’t know what to answer to your mother.”

 

“O-oh ! Seonsaengnim ! Annyeonghaseyo~ What are you doing here ?”

 

 

“I’m asking you a question yet you asked me back what I am doing here. I’m meeting my friend here. So, can you answer my question ? Why did you even do that ? What if something happens to you ?”

 

“I’m saving you seonsaengnim. What if something happens to you ? The school will be chaotic without you. Plus, I’m okay now isn’t it ?” You pouted.

 

“You are okay because it’s just lucky that car didn’t speed up. Don’t do that again next time, arasso ?” Mrs. Nam said holding your shoulders.

 

“Arasso ! I wouldn’t save you again next time. Even if you ask me to.” You said. Then both of you laughed.

 

“By the way, where are you going ? School is over so why are you wearing the school uniform ? And what are you doing here ? Did you skip school ?”

 

“Aniyo ! I just came back from school. I-I’m buying some stuff here.” You lied.

 

“Aah ~ I see. Hurm, would you join me for a tea then ?” She offered.

 

“Sure ! I would.” You smiled and followed her to a café nearby.

 



 


Hey guys ! So, This is the new edited one that I promised you guys. I hope you enjoy this fic although it might not be the best. I’m doing my best here. Forgive me if there is any mistake =)

 

I would love to read your comment. So, don’t hesitate to comment, arasso ?

 

                                                                                                                                    -YoongLover-