Lonely

Lonely

                                Yoseob always feel lonely. 

                 Yoseob knew his family is cares to him. Father who always make him laughed, mother who really cares and older sister who always protected him. But when his family restaurant busy, little Yoseob fell lonely. His older sister busy with her homeworks and can’t play with him. Little Yoseob just smiling bitterly and played alone in his bedroom. 

*** 

                Yoseob knew his friends cares to him. Always gave him positive support. One time, Yoseob wants to go to amusement park with his friends. He calls his friends, but all of his friends have each activity. Yoseob just smiling knowingly and go to amusement park alone. 

*** 

                Yoseob knew Kikwang cares to him. Kikwang who recommend Yoseob to audition in Cube Entertainment. Give him support when in hard time at training. But when he knows Kikwang will debut as soloist, he feels lonely. He knews Kikwang who talk to management for make Yoseob as his back dancer, so Yoseob don’t feel lonely. But there was a time when Kikwang must go to some photo shoot and leaved Yoseob with other back dancer. Yoseob just think of it as a wind and continued his dance practice. 

*** 

                Yoseob knew all of BEAST member cares to him. They are friends with him to make their dreams come true. As a musician. But when all of the members go to each activity Yoseob fell lonely. He knows his friends have each activity to make BEAST name known by many people. Yoseob just sigh and continue played with his twitter at dorm alone. 

*** 

                Yoseob knew his fans cares to him. Support him in reach his dreams, talk to him in social network and give him present. Yoseob knew if he not has fans, his music carrier will destroyed. But Yoseob know too all of his fans have a life of its own. They can’t be with him along his life. So, when at fan meeting, Yoseob will smiled brightly and always said ”Thank you” to his fans. 

*** 

                When Yoseob met Yoon Doojoon, everything changes. Doojoon always stayed at his side. Played with him, went to amusement park, invited him go to photo shoot, be with him at dorm and always supported him. Doojoon’s who sang for him some lullabys before slept and waked him up in the morning with kiss on his forehead. Yoseob feel cared, loved and special. 
When Yoseob meet Doojoon, he hasn’t felt lonely anymore. 

                One little fact who’s Yoseob doesn’t know. He don’t know how his condition if he not with Doojoon anymore. Because Yoseob can’t live without Doojoon. So did Doojoon. 

End.