This moment that flows into my heart

Sherlock

It was a normal day at the office for Shinee, they haven't been receiving that much cases now a days because most of the time, their cases are being passed to the polices. Once they receive a case, they savour it and make it unforgetable knowing it would take days or even weeks to get another one.

A knock was heard, surprising them all who were busy on their own worlds. Taemin was the first to step foot in front of the door, he opened and surprised to see that no one was outside. Feeling his dog nudging something on his foot, he saw an envelope with a seal on it, it seems this was sent by the queen. Taking it from the dog and making his way back to the guys. "It's an envelope from the Queen.." Taemin announced, sparking curiousity in each of the boys' mind. Gathering around Taemin, he finally opened it and saw various pictures. Minho looked one of them, it looked like some kind of jewelry on a statue. 

"Wait, what's this map for?" Key said, inspecting on what's inside the map. It looks like some map for treasure. "You know what this means.." Jonghyun says looking at every one of them. "Treasure Hunting!" They all said at the same time, laughing after. Grabbing all of their needs for their journey, they went off with nowhere to start off. Which Onew soon realized, "Wait, where are we gonna start?" They stared at Key that was looking at the map. "Errmm..It says here, 'To the west of the first tree modernized', What does that mean?" Looking at each other, no one knew what it meant. Deciding to think about it at a Cafe near by, they went in their way.

Sitting down near to a table of girls who looked like they were all categorized as a bookworm. Sipping on their warm coffee, the boys digged up on everything that's been piled up on their mind which has something to do with trees. "Hey did you guys hear that a new set of books this week will arrive at Kyobo!" Jonghyun couldn't help but to hear the loud chattering of the girls behind him. "Yeah, I know right! I'm so excited!" One girl chirped, Jonghyun scoffed. "I think of all the modernized bookstores, Kyobo is still the best." The girl with braces on said. "Yeah,  they're just first on everything." And then something snapped.

"I GOT IT!" Jonghyun exclaimed full with enthusiasm, catching every customer's attention. "Books are composed of leaves right? And they come from a tree.." He explained. "So?" Key asked, raising a brow. "So, what if it was a bookstore? And modernized, I just heard from these girls that Kyobo is the first modernized bookstore. Am I right?" Jonghyun faced the girls, shocked on the sudden attention from five hot looking guys. With a wide smile, they shook their head yes.

Standing up the boys started to search for it again, but before leaving Jonghyun gave the girls each a kiss on their cheek making them almost faint in happiness.

When they arrived, they started to search for something from the west of it. "West is left, right?" Taemin asked, a bit confused. "Wait, is it on our perspective or is it in the bookstore's perspective?" Minho asked again, adding up on the confusions. "Let's just split up and see If we can find something here." Onew decided. "Hold on a sec, what're we searching for?" Minho asked, Key grabbed the Map. "It looks like some kind of seal with a letter..V, wait..A?" Scrunching their foreheads, they started on every possible place they could find it. But no, not even a single seal can be seen. 

"What If It was already trashed out, somebody must've been cleaning here and probably saw it and threw it away!" Every one of them opened up to that thought of Taemin. "Let's ask somebody from the bookstore If they saw it." Key suggested, everybody nodded and made their way inside the bookstore. "How may I help you, sir?" The infomant asked them. "Have you seen this?" Key gave the map to the girl and pointed at the seal. "Hmm, actually sir, our sweeper saw it just about a day ago." She said. "Where is it now?" Jonghyun asked. "Hold on a second sir.." Digging up from the messy drawers, she tried to search for it. "Ah, here it is!" Giving the seal to the open hands of Jonghyun, the boys shouted a Yes! Only to be shushed down as they were disturbing the other customers. Muttering a sorry, they went out and started to search for the next clue.

"Great, out first clue!" Taemin chirped. "Who knew this would be too easy." Onew said, with a hint of boasting in his tone. "Yeah.." The others agreed. "So, our next clue.. It says 'Three steps to the right where the flower was picked.' WHAT?" Key, totally confused. "What flower? Oh wait.. I see a ..dandelion here?" He continued. "Well where the heck can we find a dandelion in the middle of the city?!" Minho asked, making a point. "Uhmm..." A voice of a girl was heard.

The five of them turned around only to be welcomed by a beauty of a young lady. She had long black hair, light brown eyes whcih gave out the cat aura around her, and it seems like she was wearing some sort of dress from the late 80s. "Are you guys also investigating about this, too?" She said, bringing out a map that was the same of what they have. "Yeah!" Jonghyun said, almost instantly surprising the young lady. She laughed, "Well, If you don't mind. I'm not really the best detective out there and I need a little help..Could I stick with you guys?" She shyly asked.

Taemin stepped in front of her and grabbed her shaky hands, "Of course, a lovely lady like you shouldn't be wandering around just by herself." He said, with all the powers of the genlteman all over the world bestowed upon him. Minho pushed him, making him stumble down the ground. "Don't mind that little squirt." Minho said, pointing at the beaten Taemin who was giving him cute but deadly glares. "Oh, by the way, I'm Minho, your not in shining armor." He said, grabbing the girl's hand and kissing the back of it. The girl instantly blushed and pulled away her hand. "Err..I'm AeYoung..The lady in the dark as what they call me." She said, rubbing the back of her hand. "Lady in the dark? Why?" Onew, out of curiousity, asked. "Because when there's a case, nobody ever see me snooping around, it seems like I'm like 'BOOM' coming out of nowhere and fixing the case." She explained enthusiastically.

The guys were all stopping themselves from pinching the life out of the girl's cheeks on her cute actions. "So..Are we just gonna stare at each other all day or are we gonna finish this case?" Snapping out of their daydreams, they turned their attention on their maps. "We already found the first piece of the evidence.." Key said. "And I got the second one!" The girl exclaimed, bringing out a some what a piece of tile with the writings of 'No. A221-07'. "Hmm.."Onew said. "That kinda sounds like it's from a museum.." He continued. "How So?" Key asked. "Isn't that some sort of number for a painting..?" Onew explained. "Maybe..Let's go check out the Museum."


Entering the museum, the gang started to find some other clues. While the others were busy snooping around, He was busy himself looking at some sort of arrows on the tile. Oddly enough, It was pointing at the wall infront of him. Looking closely at the wall, he saw scriblings on it. "Well let's see here, it looks like there are vases and you rotate it? And then you arrange them in a diamond pattern and after that, step on the fifth tile from the right point of view of the person entering the museum." Onew read out and wrote it down on a piece of paper.

"Guys!" Onew called out, catching the attention of his busy mates. "I've got something!" He announced, they ran towards him. "I saw some weird scribblings on the wall and it seems like this would be the key of finding out on where the jewelry is." He explained, Key took the paper from him and looked at it. "So, we have to rotate these 8 vases." Key said, pointing at the vases at the middle of the museum. They immediately get to it, Taemin saw the difficulty the little lady they joined with on turning it around because it was too heavy. "Let me help you with that." He offered, turning the vase around. She mouthed out a thank you and smiled at him, returning it, he blushed a pink one when she turned around.

"Are you making a move on her?" Jonghyun asked, startling Taemin. Glaring at him before he answered, "I'm just helping her, why? Is it illegal to help people now?" Taemin explained, although It was different in his mind. Jonghyun eyed him suspiciously, "Well I'm keeping an eye on you Taemin, just so you know you both don't look like a good couple. She's too cute and innocent for you." He said in a fatherly way. "Not like she'd want an old man to be with.." Taemin murmured. "What?" Jonghyun asked, hearing him murmur incohorent words. "Nothing!" Annoyed, Taemin left Jonghyun.

Sitting down on the staircase, the petite girl watched them work on the case. "Tired?" Minho asked as he approached her, she shook her head a yes. "My feets killing me!" She massaged her foot while telling him. Minho thought of an idea, sitting down next to her feet she grabbed it away from her hands and massaged it for her. Blushing, AeYoung panickly said, "W-what are you doing?!" Minho chuckled at her expression. "I'm just massaging it to ease the pain, no need to panic." He said smiling at her, she didn't smile back tho, she was too nervous to even come up on the next words to say.

What they don't know is somebody was looking at them. His hands balling into a fist, Taemin's eyes were making holes on his hyung. "Now that's what I call a couple!" Jonghyun said, to annoy the hell out of their maknae. "I-i'll show you!" Anger at its limit, he stormed off to the two love birds. "Hi hyung, Hi AeYoung." He said hiding the anger in his smile. AeYoung waved shaking, "Are you okay noona? You look a bit pale." Sitting down beside her, he placed his palm against her cold forehead. Blushing deeply, she answered, "I-i'm fine you guys, just get back to what you were doing. Your hyungs need you." She said, with this Minho left. But Taemin stayed taking the opportuinity, "Are you sure?" He said, grabbing a hold of her smooth hands. "Yes, I'll just be taking a rest here." She said, feeling butterflies flying its way to her stomach at the feel of his hands on hers. Deciding to follower her order, she left her with a light squeeze on the hand.

Minho and Taemin had a mental battle on lifting the vases. Both trying to impress the damsel sitting on the stairs, watching them. Obviously, Minho was the stronger one, Taemin couldn't hide to admit it. But he didn't let that be the reason to back out, giving all his strength and lifting the vases just as fast as Minho.

Finally finishing arranging them, AeYoung stepped down the stairs and volunteered to step on the said tile. The two bachelors watched her as she clumsily stepped on the tile. Surprised by the sudden movement of the wall where Onew saw the scribblings, the boys ran towards it and saw A painting inside. "This must be it!" Key shouted, seeing the same painting that was on the map. Smiling they went inside except for the Taemin and Minho who made their way to AeYoung. "Go on guys, I'll be staying here and step on this tile just to make sure you guys don't get trapped inside." She said, shooing both of them. Nodding their heads they went inside, "Good Luck!" AeYoung shouted, making them both turn around and give her a thumbs up.

"What now?" Jonghyun asked, as the five of them stood in front of the painting. "Do you see any buttons that will open a portal or some secret hallway?!" Key franticly said. They looked around for a bit and still saw nothing. "A dead end?" Onew voiced out his thought. "What is this? Some sort of trap to mislead us on the jewelry?!" Taemin annoyingly said, waving his hands up in the air and then set down below his chest and crossed them, leaning on the painting. "WHOAAH!" The magnae suddenly screamed, feeling himself being pushed down. "Ooof!" Finally, he fell down on the dusty ground. "I think Taemin found it!" Jonghyun said, after taking a peek on what Taemin has accidentally found.

Going inside the room, Minho saw the jewelry kept inside a glass and placed on top of a hand sclupture. Running inside, He opened it and carefully took the jewelry. "Got it!" Minho shouted, the other four jumped in joy. "Yes, Another case closed!" Onew pumped his fist in the air and smiled widely. Going out of the secret hallway, they made their way to AeYoung. "We found it!" Minho announced and hugged AeYoung, surprising her but soon hugged back too. Taemin gritted his teeth, "I found the room where you took that!" He blurted out in jealousy. AeYoung peeled herself of of Minho and went infront of Taemin, "No need to be jealous~" She giggled after and hugged Taemin. Taemin immediately hugged back and smiled widely, looking at Minho, he smirked at him. Minho only grumbled and looked away.

"YAH!" Taemin shouted as he felt his other Hyung join their hug. 'This was our moment..' He thought and pouted.


"Wow, congrats guys! You're in the front page of the newspaper."AeYoung said, looking at the newspaper that she got this morning. They only pouted at her, "Do you really have to go?" Taemin said, feeling sad that she'll leave immediately after finding the jewelry. If he have known earlier, he wouldn't rush things too much and take it slow. "Yes, my family is waiting for me in England." She answered, feeling sad too to depart from her new found friends. "Make sure to inform us if you landed safely.." Onew started. "And write us some letters once in a while!" Key continued. She giggled as she nodded.

"I gotta go now.." She said, hearing her flight being paged. "Goodbye." She finally said and gave them all a kiss on each cheek.

"This moment that flows into my heart.." Taemin murmured. "You have captured the jewel of my heart."


Finally finished..Ermm, the ending is kind of bad written don't you think?

Well, I just can't think on a better way to end it. Cause If I didn't say she'll leave it'll probably be another story on how Minho and Taemin will win her over.

But I guess I'll just leave that for you guys to imagine ;)

Evil author I am xD