Chapter 1

kiss the rain

Korea,Seoul (1996)

               There was a little girl walking then it started to rain. "Oh no! It's raining." she said while walking. A boy went near her and asked "Are you okay?" She looked at the boy and nodded, "Here, let's share umbrella." The boy said stretching his hand with the umbrella and covered both of them from the rain. "What's your name?" the little boy asked with a blush across his face. "My name is Im Yoona, how about yours, what's your name?" Yoona asked. "I'm Nichkhun Horvejkul, nice to meet you, I hope we can be good friends." he said. Yoona smiled brightly and said "Nice to meet you too, friend." Yoona giggled that made Nichkhun's heart pound like crazy. After 30 minutes of talking and playing, the rain stopped. "I guess i'll be going, bye Khun-oppa." Yoona said, waving her hand. Nichkhun's face heated up because of the nickname she gave him. He answered her with a wave and said "See you next time."

              Everyday, Yoona and Nichkhun always go to the park and meet up by the swing. One day, when Yoona went to the park, she saw Nichkhun with a girl. She felt a little jealous but shrugged it off. Yoona walked slowly to Nichkhun and said "Hello Khun-oppa." she smiled weakly. Nichkhun smiled at Yoona and said "Hi Yoona, meet my friend, Victoria." Victoria looked a little annoyed and irritated because of Yoona. Yoona bowed and said "Hi Victoria, nice to meet you, i'm Yoona Im." Victoria rolled her eyes and said nothing. "Nichkhun-oppa!~~ Aren't you gonna tell her yet?" Victoria asked, sounding annoyed by Yoona. Nichkhun turned to Yoona and said "Yoona, I have to move to anther school in London." Yoona's tears swelled up in her eyes, she was about to cry when Nichkhun hugged her and said "Don't worry, i'll try to visit you." Yoona recieved a secret glare from Victoria. Yoona hugged Nichkhun back, making him blush and hugged her tighter. "Nichkhun-oppa, can you hurry a little?" Victoria asked 'innocently' with a slight jealousy. Yoona let go of Nichkhun and said "I'll miss you very much." she smiled weakly and waved goodbye. 'I promise, i'll return, I promise Yoona' Nichkhun thought while walking toward his car with Victoria.

 

Please tell me if it's good enough, so far.