Chapter 2

kiss the rain

Korea, Seoul (10 years later)

                   Yoona went to the park again and saw the playground she used to play in, with Nichkhun. Rain drops fell slowly then it became fast, "It's raining again." she said trying to find a place that she can hide for her not to get wet, but before she could find any place. She noticed that she's not wet anymore. She looked up and saw an umbrella, she traced the person's hand till she saw who the person holding it. "Nichkhun." Yoona managed to speak, "Are you okay?" he asked. Yoona nodded and said "You're back." she just stood there until Nichkhun hugged her. "You're same as always, walking alone when it's raining. I missed you so much." He said still hugging her. Yoona hugged back and said "I missed you more." tears were slowly rolling down her cheeks, she released the hug. Nichkhun looked at Yoona and wiped her tears "Hey, don't cry, i'm here aren't I? I promised i'll come back right?" he said soothing her calmly. She nodded and remembered Victoria "How about Victoria-unnie, where is she?" Yoona asked concerned. He looked at her, scratching his head and said "About that. . . . She's my fiance." Yoona looked broke but managed to say a single word, "oh. . ."

 

What will happen next, please comment if i should continue