Boys School

He is a Gay, I’m a Lesbian

Meanwhile…

*Aishh! What’s wrong with her in sudden! Tch! That’s why I hate girls! So sensitive and all!Ggahhh!*

He just put aside the thought about you and grabbed some dinner for himself. Then,

RANG!RANG! His phone was ringing. He looked to the caller ID and it’s his mom.

“Umma…” he greeted as chewing the pork.

“My so—No, I mean, my girl~~~” his mom sang.

*Hhh…*

“What’s it umma?” he asked flatly as continuing in chewing.

“Ani..ahahaha, how was your day, dear? Have you met your roommate? She is pretty, right??” his mom straight shot him tons of questions.

“Aish, why asking so many questions~~~ You guess, she is fat, ugly and stupid, that’s all.” He simple answered then fed himself with another meat.

“Ohmy? Really?? But I already check the girl out you know, and that’s why I choose her as your roommate. Come on, don’t lie to me, eh?? she is pretty isn’t it?” his mom said, began to .

“Aish omma, if you just asking about people daughter than let’s end the call, I’m the one your so—I mean daughter here!” he finally said in irked.

“Ahahahaaaa, okay, okay…I’m sorry~~~ So, what are you doing now?” his mom chuckled.

“Eating.”

“Nahh…while eating get some talks, okay? Girls love talks. That’s the way to know each other better, and remember, they are sensitive, so watch out your words.” His mom warned him.

“Nee..” he answered unwillingly.

*Ggahh…So, that’s why she is so fussy, huh?? Ask here and there. Okay, rule no. 1. Girls love talks, and 2. They are sensitive.*

“Okay then, just continue your eating sweetheart, bye~~~”

“Bye umma.” And the conversation ended.

 

_ _ _ _ _

“Hick! Hick!” You hold back your sobs then reached for your phone. You scrolled for messaging menu and started to type…

 

To: Hoya Oppa

 

Oppa~~~ T.T

 

Click. Sent! You just about to turn to other side then your phone vibrated, you lifted it and opened the message.

 

From: Hoya Oppa

 

Omo~ What’s it dongsaengie??

 

You stared at the message and burst into a cried hard again.

“Huwaaaa~~~Oppaaa~~~” You held your phone against your chest. Your oppa is the best out of the best for you. Even he may look cold outside but he is the one who surely know you well. He never failed to brighten up your mood. You just want to reply his message but then you heard the knob being twisted.

“Uhh??” You gasped, quickly lied down again, pulled the blanket over you.

The door opened a while then slammed close again. You heard his footsteps getting near, quickly you shut your eyes, pretended to sleep.

“Yaa~~~” he then sounded. *Aish!* you bit your lip in afraid.

“I know you don’t sleep.” He said again made your eyes widen in fully afraid. *Ottokeee??!*

Slowly you turned around from the wall and pulled down the blanket a little, so just your eyes had been showed.

“W-Wae..” you asked carefully, trying hard to heard cold.

“Hmm.” He threw something on you, smartly you caught it.

“W-What’s this??” you asked in confused.

“Pab--,” he stumbled on his word then quickly continued it. “You haven’t eaten yet.” He said again then walked toward the bathroom.

You looked at his back then to the encasement in your hands. You shrugged it away and opened it quickly. It was a big burger with double beefs.

“Waww...!” you shrieked silently. A smile formed on your tiny lips, straight ate it up.

*Thank you, Seulmi-ah~~~!*

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

He just got out from the bathroom then he found you already sat on the edge of your bed, smiled widely toward him.

“What.” He, who was still trying to dry up his hair by the towel, looked at you weirdly.

“Kkkk….” You chuckled a bit then straight got up and bear-hugged him.

“OmoOmo!!” he was taken back but you tighten your arms around him.

“Yayayaa!!” he pushed back your head but you kept on stayed still.

“I know you’re such this nice girl, Seulmi-ah~~~I know~~~” You looked up to him as smiling widely.

“Aishh! Let-go-of-me!!” he finally gave you a hard-push, made you taken back, let him go from your arms.

“Ahahahaha!” you laughed and smiled.

“I think I’m gonna learn more from you for being boyish.” You said cheerfully.

“Boyish is kinda cool! Ahahahaa” you let out your thumbs up and continued laughing.

“Ggahhhhhhh” Sungyeol sighed heavily. *This pretty girl you said, umma??!*

 

_ _ _ _ _

You watched him for every acts and expressions he takes which just ended by chuckled or smiled like an idiot. Now, he was reading a book, sat on his desk in cool way.

*It’s my first time get a boyish friend anyway. And he totally looks like a boy! It’s kinda cute! Hahaa!* You thought and continued staring.

“Can you just stop staring at me?” He finally said and turned his sight to you.

“A-Ahh..I-I’m sorry…” You nodded a little then looked away. But then, right after he turned away, you glued your eyes on him again.

*Woahh…she is so cool!* You chuckled to yourself again.

“Mmm..Ehm..” you cleared your throat.

“Well…we are gonna face our first day tomorrow, are you excited, Seulmi-ah??” you asked him softly.

“Not really.” He quick-simple answered without even bothered to look at you.

“Mmm…me..yes..” you replied. Then there’s a little silence for a while.

“Mmm…you know…we are in the same class..” you said again and smiled shyly.

*Tch! Girls are so noisy! Really!* Sungyeol thought and mocked.

“Hmm.” He sounded, hope you shut your mouth up after that.

“Hahaa, you know we’ll get so many friends, right? And together we can spend time happily!” you kept on continuing.

Tep. Immediately he put down his book and looked at you in disturbed way.

“How about just go to sleep now?” he said and got up from the seat.

“B-But—“ you was cut off by the lamps turned off.

“Hmpphh…” you pouted. *Being cool is not always good, hhhh….*

_ _ _ _ _

 

Tomorrow morning you two, one by one woke up and washed. It was still 15 minutes before the lesson started and that’s mean you still have enough time to do something with your hair. You took your pale pink ribbon and started to comb your hair first. Sungyeol who just finished taking a bath then approached you.

“It’s 15 minutes left before class start and you still have time to do that thing?” he asked in expressionless way. You looked up to him through the mirror and smiled.

“Ahahaha, we only need 5 minutes walking to get there, don’t worry~~~” you smiled again then focused back to your hair. You noticed him just stood there so you turned your sight to him again.

“Ah, you want me tie your hair too??” you asked innocently.

“W-What??! Of course not!” by that he walked away, you just chuckled to see him.

“I bet she’ll look prettier when she dressed up herself a little…” you said and smiled to yourself.

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

You two walked side by side along the way to school. Once again, you often stole a glimpse on him, cause of just wanted to detail him more.

“You know Seulmi-ah, if people looked at you for the first time, they would never know that actually you are a girl!” you suddenly spoke up.

“Uhukk!” he was choked by his saliva and turned to you.

“D-Do you think so..?” he gulped hard then looked to himself.

“Hmm!” you nodded eagerly and smiled. *Aish! Chinca! I already wear this stuff and all, what’s with the lack??! Omma! You said that I’m pretty!* Sungyeol thought as bitting his bottom lip in fidgety.

“Ahahaha, don’t worry!” you noticed him and smiled. “Still, you’re pretty though even you’re boyish!” you smiled softly then tip toed for putting straight his bangs.

He was shocked a bit about your action then awkwardly smiled.

“Woahhh! You’ re smiling!! You’re smiling!! Ahahaha!!” you jumped up and down immediately to see his new expression.

“Uhh, eh, wae??” he asked you in fully dazed.

“Ahahaha, you even haven’t given me such that expression since yesterday, you know!” you smacked lightly his left arm.

*Uhh..Ohh, that’s right..* Sungyeol thought then quickly back to his emotionless expression.

“Let’s go, we are gonna be late.” He stated and walked.

“Ahahaha, okay!” you chuckled then straight followed him from behind.

 

As soon as you two arrived, Sungyeol jaws hang open. There in front of him were tons of girls walking here and there. All of them are girls even the cleaners too! *Woahhh, okay, here we go with the girls* he thought and awkwardly looked at himself. Actually he still didn’t believe the way he dressed now. A skirt with a pair of long socks! WTH??!!

Put aside the thought then he elegantly walked toward the class you and him would be at. But immediately you linked an arm around his.

“Uhh??” he sounded, looking at you and frowned.

“Let’s go!” you smiled cheerfully and by that both of you entered the class.

 

You were sitting beside him then again you heard people around you began to look at you two and whispered.

“Ssttt, look at her!”

“Is she a boy??”

“Woahh, she is so tall!”

“Look, look at her hair!” You looked around in uneasy then turned to your side. You looked at him who tried to act calm but actually you know he didn’t. He was looked down to his lap. You sighed heavily then straight got up from your seat.

“Oh, hi there!” you greeted some girls at the corner who whispered a while ago.

They looked at you in startled but then managed a half-hearted smile.

“Hi.” One of them greeted back. You smiled again and reached for Sungyeol’s wrist, dragged him with you toward the girls. He was struggling at first but then stopped as you two stood in front of them.

“Annyong, my name Lee Cherim and she is Lee Seulmi, we are roommate.” You introduced and smiled. They looked at you two a bit weirdly at first but then smiled.

“I’m Kim Hana. Nice to meet you two.” That girl said and smiled. Then the others introduced their selves one by one. A few minutes later you all already sat and talked together.

“Jeongmal?? Ahahahaha!” you laughed hardly.

“Ne, you must try it someday! Ahahaha” the one who named Park Minah chuckled along with you. They were kept on continuing their chit chat when then you noticed Seungyol didn’t speak since a while ago.

“Ah, Seulmi-ah~~~There’s something wrong??” You asked him in worried tone.

He looked at you in bored way then looked away.

“Ah, I think we have to back to our seat! Nice chatting with you girls anyway.” You told them then smiled which had been replied by a little waving from them.

“Yahh~~~ Seulmi-ahh~~~ are you sick, hmm?” you asked him softly as placed your back hand on his forehead.

“A-Ani!” quickly he slapped away your hand.

“Pshhh…you have to tell me if there’s anything wrong, kay?” you told him again then faced the front cause of the teacher already entered the class.

“Morning class!” she greeted.

“Morning songsaengnim~~~” they chorused.

“Nah, welcome to you all in this first grade, hope you’ll do well till the graduating, kay?” she continued and smiled.

“Nee~~~” they all answered.

“Okay, for the first day, there will be no lessons. We all gonna have some activities with the student boys next building, so please go to the field and have fun!” by that the teacher left and class turned noisy immediately.

“Omo! It’s my oppa’s school!” you suddenly shrieked in joyfulness.

“W-What..? B-Boys…school..??” Seungyeol mumbled and frowned.

 

 


Woahhh, 4 subs already! Thank you so much my readers, I really appreaciate it! Thank you again! ^____^ please look forward for this story. I only hope this one match your taste! Enjoy~~~ ^___________________^