She is so rude!

He is a Gay, I’m a Lesbian

“Study well there, kay sweetheart?” said the other line.

“Ne, umma. Just take care those patients, kay?” You teased and chuckled.

“Ya, Lee Cherim, umma serious here…” You could hear her worried tone clearly.

“Nee, nee..no need to worry umma…” you smiled through the words.

“Good, I’ll tell Hoya to visit you often then, bye sweetheart..” she said again.

“Ne..bye umma..” by that you hang up the phone.

“Ahh….” You collapsed onto the comfort bed, throw your phone aside. You inhaled and exhaled the air heavily as your fingers rubbing the soft sheet.

“Better to have a wash first.” You mumbled then got up, walked toward the bathroom.

 

Meanwhile…

“Aishh umma, seriously~~~” Seungyol pouted, sighed in uneasy way.

“Seriously what. If you’re not turned out like this, this would never happen, dude!” His mom said as turning the steer out of the main road.

“But mom—“

“No buts you, Lee Sungyeol! Just going by my rule!” By that he stopped himself from arguing. No one dare to protest her high-pitched anyway.

_ _ _ _ _

 

Sungyeol was wore a simple shirt and jeans. After got out from the car, together with her mom he straight went to the school office.

“Act a bit girly, kay? I already convinced them about you, the rest it’s your part.” His mom hissed.

“Beh. Let’s see. No one can change me in this way even with your ridiculous plan…” Seungyol murmured in irritated.

“What did you say?” His mom noticed him as turning her sight from the corridor.

“Nothing…” he replied unwillingly then went ahead, left his mom behind.

 

A few minutes later…

“Ah, kamsahamnida songsaengnim…” His mom bows a couple of times in grateful way.

“Ahahaha…It’s okay, Mrs. Lee..” A fatty woman, the headmaster there, smiled back.

“B-But…he is…look like a b—“ she said doubtfully but his mom interrupted her immediately.

“Yes. Yes, you mean boyish right? Oh that’s absolutely right..but please trust me, she is just the type of that kind girl, ahahahhaa..You can count on her..ahahaha” his mom continued laughing nervously while Sungyeol just sat there in fully boredom.

“A-Ah, ahahaha…it’s okay then, so here her room’s key. Now she can drop her things there..” she smiled as handed Sungyeol the key.

“Ne…kamsahamnida songsaengnim…” His mom gave her the last bow then the two got out from her office.

“Fuhh..” his mom sighed in full relieved as wiping sweats on her temple.

“It was so nearly you know…” she whispered to his son and smiled.

“Brrbbb…” Sungyeol pouted fretfully as stomping his steps along his walking.

 

Along the way to the dormitory, his mom gave him so many advices, the ways to prevent from getting caught.

 

“Remember, you’ll have your period every month on 23, kay?” his mom kept on blurt out.

“Hmm.” Sungyeol just sounded in irked way as a reply.

“And don’t forget to wear those faked bra, it was designed to make your appear so you don’t have to troublesome yourself with other stuff.” She continued then both of them stopped in front of the door. It was written 48.

“So.. here’s your room?” His umma asked as managing a smile.

“Hmm, I think.” Sungyeol shrugged in uncared way.

“So…here you’ll go along the three years later, Yeolli-ahh…”a vibrated on her voice as looking away from her son.

“Aish, umma~~~” Sungyeol just hated to see him mom crying. He absolutely loves her so much. And that’s why he finally agreed to enroll in this school, but deep down in his heart, he want to prove that actually it’s the way he is. And he wanted his mom to bear with him someday. ‘He was born in that way’, he thought.

 

“Don’t forget to call me often…” his mom said, blinked her eyes to avoid the tears dropped away.

“Ne..” he replied, a sadness showed clearly on his face.

“Eat well…” his mom continued but then got a tight hug from the son.

“I’ll umma, no need to worry, kay…” he tapped her back softly.

“Hmm,” his mom smiled.

“I hope by knowing the girls better, you’ll change, Yeolli-ahh…”his mom tapped his back as well.

Seungyol frowned at the words and chose to remain silent.

“Nahh…I have to go, study hard son!” she waved and hurriedly left, not wanting his son seeing her cry.

“Bye…umma…” he mumbled as looking at her back which slowly disappeared to the other turn.

He looked at the stuff he brought then to the key on his hand. It was written “Lee Seulmi”.

“Tch, what the hell huh??” he said to himself then turning the knob open.

 

 

Your P.O.V

Bruk. A lightly sound the door was opened startled you.

“Omo! Who is that?” quickly you showered clean your body and covered it just by a towel then hurriedly  got out from the bathroom. It was just a few steps then a figured shocked you to dead.

“OMMAAAA!!!” you yelled out. That figure whose back first faced you immediately turned around.

“Y-YAAA!!” He yelled back in startled.

“Uhhhh??!!” your eyes widen to see a guy in the room “H-HELPP!!” You taken back and about to run away but he smartly caught your wrist.

“OMMMAAAYAAAA!! RAPISTTTT HEREEEE!!” You yelled your heart out but he pushed you against the wall, his strong hand covered your mouth in sudden.

“I’m a girl you stupid!” he gritted. You stopped struggling all at once, your eyebrows furrowed in disbelief.

“Uuhhh?? A-Are you s-sure..??” you asked against his palm as your eyes scanning him from head to toes.

“Tch! Then why would I being here stupid!” he mocked away and let go of you. You were so shocked that just stood motionless there.

“What.” He questioned you in flat expression, an emotion in his voice a bit calmer.

“A-Ani…W-Well..I-I’m sorry..I think you—“

“Boyish.” He simple said then looked away from you.

“Ahh…” you nodded in understand. He squat down to his stuff, unpacked it and began to arrange it one by one.

You just stood there for a while, puffed your cheeks, don’t know what to do about him but then,

“I-I’m Lee Cherim..” you finally said. He stopped a while then nodded.

“Seulmi, Lee Seulmi.” He replied without turned to your direction.

“Ahh…” you nodded again and smiled.

“L-Let me help you Seulmi-ah..” you quickly approached him and took the clothes on his hands. He looked at you weirdly.

“O-Oh..Wae??” you asked innocently.

“Better for you to wear clothes or something first.” He said then looked back to his stuff.

“A-Ahh…Ahahah, that’s right…” You chuckled by yourself then half ran went inside bathroom to get clothed.

End of Your P.O.V

 

20 minutes later…

“Ahh…doneee!” you clapped your hands happily then turned to your new friend who just kept silent from a while ago.

“So…ehmm!” you cleared your throat in purpose. “We are gonna be a roommate from now on, right?” you smiled widely.

“Tch. What else do you think, eh?” he shrugged and walked away but you caught his arm.

He stopped, looked at you then to his arm you held.

“A-aa…Well…I-I think better to have dinner first..” you suggested. He thought for a while then dashed down your hand.

“Okay…”

 

Your P.O.V

Okay, it’s weird. I got boyish roommate. Gosh. She is so rude! Honestly I hope I would get a girly one, so we can do the girls things together. But..ahh…okay, maybe it just for a beginning, who knows her anyway? ‘Don’t judge a book by the cover’—mom.

End of your P.O.V

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

Okay, finally here I go. I got this girl as my roommate for three years later. Tch. Well, eventhough I don’t know anything about her yet but let’s consider she is girly and all. Ohgodpleasejustkillmenow, I hate those girls. Flirting around those stupid boys, tch! Mom, see? I think your plan just going uselessly.

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 

You two walked side by side in awkward silence. Often you throw a glimpse on him, just to see his expression and all.

“What are you seeing.” He suddenly spoke.

“A-Ahh…” you laughed nervously.

“Nothing…”then you faced the front again. *It’s weird. I never see girls in this height. She is so tall!*

“Well…” you began, carefully turned to see his face.

“I just wandered how come you grow so tall..” you chuckled in awkward way.

*SH*T!* Sungyeol looked at his side, there’s you stood that end just by his shoulders.

“You are the one who too short.” He gulped hard and looking away.

“Oh? Really? I don’t think so..” you pouted as looked up to him and frowned.

“Aish, I’m boyish, remember?!” he frustrated stated.

“Ahh~~~that’s right.” you then nodded innocently.

 

There were already some students and you two went straight to the table near a wide glasses-window.

For a while you two just sat there, looking around then you felt they began to whisper as looking at your direction.

*Uhh?? What’s wrong with these people?* you thought and chose just gave them smiles.

“Annyong…” you smiled and waved a little. Sungyeol who noticed your acted sighed as shaking his head lifelessly. *This girl surely so crazy.*

“They are looking at me, stupid.” Sungyeol spoke up, cracked your smiles, immediately you turned to him.

“Wae?” he asked in uncared way but you remained silent, still staring at him.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?!” he said almost shouted.

“You are a girl however you said you’re boyish..” you finally said. You blinked your eyes and looked away from him.

“At least.. you know how to respect the other girls feeling…” by that you got up and went out from the cafeteria. You headed your room hurriedly as holding back your sobs.

“I never see a girl like her before. How come she calls me stupid that easy? She even don’t know about me yet…” You spoke to yourself then entered your room. You got onto your bed and laid down there.

“Omma...Appa…Hoya oppaa…” you sobbed to cried hard.

 

 


First chappie! Thank you so much for my very first subscriber @sachy2497 !!! ^_______^ your comment means a lot! Anyway, please ennjoy~~~