Truth

Bitter Sweet Love

No One's POV

Super Junior's Dorm 9:30 P.M.

Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Donghae, Kangin and Yesung was in the living room, eating cooking while they were talking about the news that happened during the day.

''Hyung did you hear?'' Donghae starts, ''______-sshi made a show today at Couple Maker. They say that she suddenly collasped and cancled the rest of the shoot.'' he says while taking bites out of his cookie.

''Well she is that kind of person to quit and make a show when she feels like it.'' scoffs Eunhyuk.

''What excatly happened?'' Yesung asks ignoring Eunhyuk's comment.

''Apparently they were doing a boyfriend test seeing the guy if he can actually save a girl or something. It was something about kidnapping infront of a mall I think.'' Donghae replies.

Sungmin just suddenly stood up. ''Ryeowook, let's go, it is almost time for the radio shoot.'' he rushed out the living room heading out.

''Okay hyung.'' Ryeowook also stood up and started to head out.

''What's up with him? They usually don't leave till 10:30,'' Yesung comments. Everyone shrugs. 

 

Super Junior's Kiss the Radio 11:47 P.M.

''Nae~ Park Minjae-sshi thank you for your your comment,'' says Ryeowook, ''Next, we will come back to hear the story from Hwang Jaemin-sshi''

~Advertisement~

''Welcome back.'' Ryeowook says with a big smile, ''This story is really heart wreching. I hope we can give you a good advicce to your problem Jaemin-sshi.''

Sungmin starts to read the story, ''Hello, I'm currently 26 years old. I'm know by another name to many other people, but my sister knows me as Jaewon. I was an orphan since I was born. Same with my sister. When I was ten, I met my real parents and I decided to stay with them and see my foster family leave to the States. My sister has no idea about how I live here in Korea. A bit less then two years ago, I went to go meet her for her first concert, but sadly we were involed in a car accident. I wasn't hurt, neither was she but our foster parents passed away. At the time, I was selfish. She isn't my real sister. They aren't my parents. I asked the doctor to tell her that I was dead and I left back here to Korea. I thought it would be fie because I ever belonged in that place in the first place. I heard from my real parents that I was sperated while coming back home after I was born. That was the reason I was adopted. She came back here to Korea a year ago, and I saw her everyday, and she saw mw everyday but she doesn't know that I'm a real brother. I'm just a person who looks like her brother, but it isn't true. She is going through a lot of hardship because of me. What should I do?''

''Ahh......'' Ryeowook sighs, ''I'm really feeling sorry for your sister. She must be...''

Sungmin cuts him off, ''______-ah... I'm sorry...''

''Hyung...?'' Ryeowook has a puzzled look on his face.

''It's me ______-ah... Jaemin oppa. I'm sorry I kept it a secret. Even those times when you needed me. Even now.'' Sungmin continues.

''What are you talking about hyung?'' Ryeowook asks.

''I'm sorry to all the people out there. Specially to my foster sister. I was a coward. I Lee Sugmin, is Hwang Jaemin. Hwang ______, past member of Citris, known as Lime, is my foster sister. I think it is the time to tell her the truth. I'm sorry ______...'' Sungmin takes off his earphone and turns off the mic. He gets up from the seat and leaves the studio.

''Hyung! Where are you going?'' Ryeowook yells, ''To all the fans of Super Junior's Kiss the Radio, we are sorry but we will have to cut short for the night. Good night everyone.'' Ryeowook leaves his spot and follow after Sungmin but he already left with the car.

 

Meanwhile...

 

''Do you know where ______-sshi is?'' Yesung asked the front deask in the hospital. 

''She is in room 512. 5th floor 6th room on the right.'' The nurse answers him.

''Thank you,'' Yesung head to the elevator to go upstairs. The door to the elevator opens and he steps in. The door was about to close when a group of cameramen rushes in.

When the elevator reaches the 12th floor, the group of cameramen and Yesung step out of the elevator.

''What's going on?'' Yesung mumbles to himself and that is when he realized that the paparazzi was heading towards ______'s room.

''______-sshi! Is it true what Lee Sungmin has said in the radio?''

''Are you actually his adopted sister?''

''How did you not know that he was still alive?''

''Are you just lying to protect his image infront of the citizens?''

''Sungmin? Adopted sisters? What the hell is going on here?'' Ysung thinks to himself. One of the cameramen turns around and finds Yesung.

''Yesung-sshi!'' he says. Then suddenly all the cameras faces him.

''How did you get here?'' The cameramen all starts to bomb him with question.

''Why are you here Yesung-sshi?''

''Did you come to meet ______?''

''Did you come here in concern of what happened during the day?''

''Or did you come here after what Lee Sungmin said on the radio?''

''Answer us please!''


Here is a very short update!

Please comment and subscribe