Angel! Fake or Real?

Bitter Sweet Love

Jawkeon's POV

"AISH!" I spit on the floor, wiping the bloog off my mouth.

*SNAP SNAP SNAP*

A crowd of camera men come running toward me.

"Leeteuk-ssi, do you have a moment?"

"Why did Eunhyuk-ssi start a fight?"

"Leeteuk-ssi care to tell us what just happened?"

The cameraman were asking me non-stop questions. "Leave me alone!" I yell, and I walk over to my friend's car. "Let's leave."

 

No One's POV

 

In Super Junior's Dorm.

 

*ring ring ring*

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Yesung answers the phone.

"YAH! HAND OVER THE PHONE TO EUNHYUK!" someone on the other side of the phone starts screaming. 

Sungmin goes over to Eunhyuk and pass the phone, "Eunhyuk-immida."

"NEO MICHEOSEO?(ARE YOU CRAZY) WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OF GOING OUT WITH ALL THOSE PAPARAZZI AROUND! PLUS HITTING YOUR HYUNG? DO YOU KNOW HOW UCH TROBLE YOU CAUSED?" Super junior's manager was raged with the paparazzi.

"Manager hyung! I can explain! He isn't Teukie hyung!" Eunhyuk explained.

"Well it's too late now! The media already got to you! We can't even have the other members go back in the dorm because of the mayhem you caused."

*cellphone ring ring ring*

It was Leeteuk, "Hyung!" Sungmin answered Eunhyuk's cellphone. "Yah, is it true that he came? I have like the media all over me with no reason!"

"Yeah..." Sungmin explains what happened.

"It must have surprised ______ a lot," Leeteuk says. "You better call the cops, before the paparazzi gets too far."

"Ok hyung, see you later I hope." Sungmin answered back, he ended the conversation with Leeteuk and called the cops for help.

By no time, they got the paparazzi out of the way, and everything calmed down a bit and the other members were able to go back into thier dorm.

 

Haerin's POV

 

"______-ah, you ok?" I checked her but she was still sweating. She looked really tired. I felt her forehead and I noticed that she had a fever. "Minji! ______ has a fever, I'm going out to get some medicine!"

"Alrigh, unnie!" I get my coat and head out.

 

Jaekwon's POV

 

I waited in my van for almost 4 hours and the paparazzi finally dissapeared. 'That b**** I'm going to get back at hert for all this mess' Then I noticed Haerin coming out of the apartment.

'I should go in before she comes back' and I head over to her dorm.

*Knock Knock*

 

Minji's POV 

 

*Knock Knock*

 'Oh, I guess unnie forgot something' I open the door.

 

No One's POV

 

Minji's eyes went wide seeing Jaekwon and before she can close the door, he barges in. 

"______! Where are you?" Jaekwon speaks as he finds for ______. He looks everywhere. Jaekwon finds ______ in her room, lying down on her bed sleeping.

Jaekwon carries her bridal style, ready to go out the door. Minji gets a hold of Jaekwon by the arms to stop him.

He pushs Minji to the ground and he head out the door and into the elevator.

Minji freaks out and run over to Super junior's dorm on the same floor.

*BANG BANG*

"OPPA! JAEKWON TOOK ______ UNNIE! HELP!" The door open and Eunhyuk and Yesung run out the door.

 

Outside

 

As Jaekwon stops out of the apaartment, ______ wakes up. She looks at Jaekwon and slaps him in the face and falls to the ground with a thud. ________ tries to run in to the building but as soon as she jumps to her feet, Jaekwon grabs her by the wrist.

"Let me go!" and ______ slaps him in the face again. Jaekwon grabs ______ other wrist and push her to the wall.

"I told you to let me go you jer....." Before ______ could finish the sentence, Jaekwon's lips crashes into _____'s lips. Then Jaekwon drags ______ to his van and shoves her in. Eunhyuk and Yesung came a little too late and they start to chase the van.

Haerin saw Eunhyuk and Yesung chasing a van, with confusion she went over to the front door where the others were, finding out what just happened.

Then a group of paparazzi that was hiding behind the bush popped out.

"Oh, no...." Haerin mummble as she drops her bag.

 

In the van

 

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! JERK! DIDN'T I TELL YOU 4 YEARS AGO TO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE! I DON'T NEED SOME COWARD LIKE YOU!" ______ screams at Jaekwon.

Still driving, Jaekwon leans over and covers . "Ouch!" ______bites his hand. "Stop the van. NOW"

"What the hell was that?" and Jaekwon faces her. 

"I told you to let go of ........" ______ looks out the window, "Jaekwon watch where you're dri......!!!!!!!!!"

 

*CRASH*