Couple Maker

Bitter Sweet Love

As you may know, I'm writing in Third Person's POV


''How about we put ______ into the show?'' says one PD.

''No no no! That would just bring the viewers down!'' the other PD declined.

''Why not? It's not like there are going choose her. Every body knows that she is the most unwanted idol. She would be eleminated on the first round.'' she says, ''It would be interesting.''

''Now that you mention it... It's true!'' and he adds, ''It's been boring for awhile, so we should add someting different.''

''Alright!'' she adds your name in the list.

''Did you find a MC for the show?'' he asks.

''Of course! It's Seohyun of Girl's Generation!'' she says.

''How about our leading male in the show?''

''I got that handled as well!'' she says, ''you can't believe how much they look alike! I was shocked! Like really!''

''Well that is good! The viewers will like it!''


''Anyeonghasaeyo yeoreobun!'' the camera takes a far shot of Seohyun, revolving around her, ''With the start of the chilly fall, MBC is back with a new variety show 'Couple Maker'!''

The camera zooms in and does a face shot of Minji. ''In this show, we bring out five popular, either male or female, idols and a male or female civilian to this show and try to match the perfect couple.''

The screen zooms out and glides across the faces of five idols, ''In season one, we have brought your guys, Taehyun of SNSD, Dara of 2ne1, Suzy of MissA, Sohee of Wonder Girls and last but not least, member of the past idol group Citris's ______!''

''Now that we know who our five idols are, I think it is time to show you guys our civilian boyfriend for out show!'' the camera turns to a flat panel with the shadow of a man, ''Let's welcome out guest! Please come out!''

The confetti canon shoots from the behind as well as the panel dropping down. Everyone was shocked by the guest.

''Annyeonghasaeyo! My name is Hwang Jaekwon! 22 years old! Nice too meet you!'' the man, Jaekwon, said. You start to shake, though is is barely noticible.

''Nae! Nice to meet you too Jaekwon-sshi! Has anyone told you that you look exactly like Leeteuk-sshi from Super Junior?''

(A/N: la GASP! Jaekwon is back..... DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!)

''I have heard lots!'' he chuckles.

''Now, would you look at each of the ladies straight into the eyes!'' continued Seohyun.

Jaekwon looks at Taehyun, Dara, Suzy, and Sohee into thier eyes and you. He looks him into your eyes but you lighlty look away, causeing him to smirk a little.

''Now that you saw thier first impresstion, take these four roses, and give it four of the five idols you have the most interest in.'' Seohyun said as she passed him the roses.

He walks up to Taehyun and gives her a rose, as well as Dara and Suzy. Then he stand right inbetween Sohee and you, looking into each of their eyes again. Then his last rose points off in a right angle, giving it to you.

Everyone was in shock because they were sure that you would be the first to be eleminated.

''Ah........ I'm sorry to say that our first person to be eliminated is Sohee of Wonder Girls.'' sighed out Seohyun. ''Would the four remaining idols come to the front to meet out man, Jaekwon-sshi!''

''Now, we would be hosting a game, to see which lucky girl get to go out on the first date with our handsome Jaekwon-sshi.'' Minji stated, ''Our game will be 'Eat many as you can Contest! and our main menu will be.....''

A PD brings out a tray covered with a dome. Seohyun grabs the handle and opens it, ''Oranges! Eat 5 oranges as fast as you can be the lucky winner!''

A bowl of oranges were placed infront of each idol, ''On  your mark... Get set....' the hand of the idols hovered over the oranges, ''Go!''

The four idols, started to peel the oranges, spliting them in half and gobbling them down. The oranges started to dissappear one by one.

''3!.... 2!.... 1!..... and STOP'' the timer buzzed and everyone got thier hands of the oranges. ''Let's count how many wach idol has eaten.''

The staff started to count wich idol has ate the most. ''Ja! We have counted and we have gotten our winner!'' Minji started, ''And lucky winner for the first date will be, ______-sshi of Citris!''

You stood there in shock because you didn't try to win, ''Now, come here and pick a card, and it will show you your date course!'' Seohyun brought out a box of colourful cards.

You come foward and pick the purple card, you read it out loud, ''Mall Date!'' Your hands got sweaty as you remembered what happened last time you went to the mall with Jaekwon.

The two of you were driven to a small mall. You guys started with a movie, watching 'The Thieves', and shopping for clothes and accessories.

The whole time you were nervous and avoiding eye contact, though Jaekwon was really nice to you.

After a whole lot of shopping, you two were hungry and decided to go for dinner at a resutaurant near by. Then suddenly a group of men came out of nowhere and took you and headlocked you by the neck. 

This was a test for Jaekwon, to see if he is a real man, and is able to save his girl from danger.

''KYAHHHH'' you screamed. The thoughts of being kidnapped when you were 16 came back. The moment Jaekwon has left you behind. You legs just started shivering and your forehead and hand was already full of sweat. The man brought a knife, a fake one, and brought it up to your neck. ''Watch your move!'' the man yelled.

The other man also brought out thier toy and knife and started to charge to Jaekwon, ''______-sshi!'' he yelled, ''Just wait!'' he dodge the first man then the second and come close to the third.

By this time, you were in too much panic, ''I....I.....'' nothing could come out of your mind as your mind replayed the moment.

Jaekwon finally dodge the last man and comes infront of you. The man starts to thrash his arms side to side, warning him not to get close. Jaekwon charge and the man puts the knife right infront of him and stabs him.

''Ah!!!!!!'' he yelled in pain(?), ''Wait......'' Jaekwon snatches away the kinfe from the man and looks at it closely. It was a fake knife that folds in when it is pushed against something.

''OMG!'' Jaekwon slumps down in relief. The actor, let's you go and you also slump down, holding yourself from shievering. ''______-sshi, are you ok?'' He puts his hand on your shoulder.

''Don't touch me!'' you scream and everyone steps back, ''PD-nim.... Please... cancel the shoot for today....'' you plead.


Here is another chapter!

and iknow Jaekwon is back~!!!

please comment comment comment!