Trick

Bitter Sweet Love

Your POV

 

"______!" Haerin comes rushing through the door. I'm in front of the TV eating a bag of chips. "YAH! MANAGER OPPA WILL GET MAD, YOU EATING ALL THIS STUFF....... NOT THE POINT! What did you do now? All I saw was Jaekwon in front of the doors with left cheek bright red with scratches everywhere."

"Hahahaha........ That........." 

 

Earlier

 

Tonight was beautiful, the starry night just made the day with Jaekwon. "Look at the stars, Jaekwon! It's beautiful~!"

"It sure is, but not as beautiful as you," I blush slightly, then he suddenly stops in front of me.

"______-ah" he looks straight into my eyes, "Yes?" I reply.

"I love you, will you be by....." before he could finish his sentence, we were separated by a drunk man. "Heyy pretty~" He had a foul breath.

His sudden breath triggered a memory.  Then I remembered everything. 3rd year anniversary, locked in the trunk, Jaekwon, Betral. All of it. I finally made up my mind that now wouldn't run away anymore.

"Let her go!" Jaekwon shouts. Then the man smashes his bottle of beer into a wall, creating a weapon. "Oh no you don't~~" the man says.

Then I had a sudden idea in my head, "Jaekwon-ah! Help me!" and as I thought, he rushes forward, kicking the bottle off the man's hand and giving him a good punch.

"AISH~, Damn you kids," and off with the man. I fall to the ground, acting that I'm weak. Jaekwon comes running over to me and helps me up. "______! Are you ok?" he asks me.

"Thank you, I'm ok now" I weakly say. "I'm glad that your safe!", I look at him in the eye and put my arms around his neck, I slowly lean closer and my lips are centimeters away from his. 

I look at his expresstion, then I smirk. 

 

SMACK

 

BOOM

 

THUD

 

 

"Ha! Take that you jerk! Thought that I would never remember! Well you thought wrong!" I say looking at him on the ground with shock.

I leave him behind and walk to my dorm and I know that he is following me, but who cares?

I walk in the dorm and grab like 10 bags of chips, and sit in front of the TV eating them one by one, and by the time i finish my 8th bag, Haerin comes rushing in.

 

"______!" she cought me eating chips, "YAH! MANAGEROPPA WILL GET MAD, YOU EATING ALL THIS STUFF....... NOT THE POINT! What did you do now? All I saw was Jaekwon in front of the doors with left cheek bright red with scratches everywhere."

"Hahahaha........ That........." Then I told her what happened, and she bursts out laughing, "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE LOST TO A GIRL! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! But still you know that he is going to stay there."

"Tell him to get out of my life or I will tell the media about him and he would get rampage by our fans." I say. "Wait, I will tell him myself!"

I jump out of the sofa and skip to the front door and open it. I see Jaekwon sitting on the stairs. "Yah!"

He looks up at me, "______-ah!"

"Ok, I'm repeating this one more time and that is it. Get out of my life!" I say coldly at him.

"B...bu..but but!" He starts walking toward me.

"No buts, or else I would spread to the mews about you and me," I threten him.

"You wouldn't do that, your not that kind of person." He says.

"Oh really?!" I dig into my pocket and grab out my phone and start to dial my manager.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING??" Jaekwon shouts.

"Calling my manager." and with the word of that he reaches forward to get my phone and the next thing I know is I'm on the floor with him on top of me.

 

DING~

 

The doors of the elevator opens and Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun comes out of it. 'Oh no.....' I think to myself.

They all stare at me. Eunhyuk rushes into his door, slaming the door behind him. Then I quickly push Jaekwon off of me and stand up, "It is soooo not what you think you guys!" 

I walk into my dorm, leaving the boys in the hallway.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is another update, sorry if it i short >_<

and please 

COMMENT

COMMENT COMMENT!