explainations!!!

Will you EVER forgive me?

" L.joe, G-Dragon is only relative i have well,......also someone else too and you know him well." you said and looked away.

"Who?" L.Joe asked.

"Nothing, dont worry about it." you said.

"YAH~~~...TELL MEEE~~~" l.joe whined and pouted.

"Aish fine but dont be suprised." you said and continued.

"It's..." you got cut off.

"YAH!!____ WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT YOU AND GD TO WAIT-" your brother stoped yelling and widdened his eyes.

"C.A.P. hyung!!!!" L.joe yelled.

"Uhhh....A-aneyong" C.A.P nervously waved.

" L.joe oppa, this is my- " you got cut off again.

"Brother." C.A.P finished.

"What?! Didn't that guy killed al of your family members.?" L.joe asked.

"Ne...But C.A.P oppa and G-Dragon oppa was saved along with me." you answered.

"Oh, really?" he asked.

"Ne."

"* Cough cough* and who are you?" GD asked.

"Me?" L.Joe asked.

"No the guy with blonde hair next to my cousin." G-D said sarcastically.

"OH....mianhe my name is Lee Byunhyun, but alot of people call me L.Joe ." L.Joe said..

"UHHH,,, who are the people?" GD asked.

"Well, people who knows me calls me that." L.Joe coolly said.

"Okay that."

"What?"

"You said that people calls you THAT.." GD said.

"No, No, No they call me L.Joe." l.joe corrected.

"There you go." G-D said and winked.

"What?" l.joe asked.

"Nevermind..." g-d slung his arm around yours and his fiancee's neck.

"HEY HEY HEY hands off my woman.." L.Joe warned and removed his arms, but you just ran to your brother C.A.P.

"Let's go oppa, let's leave them." you whispered.

"YAH!! I can still hear you ___ !!!!!" L.joe said and marched towards you.

"C.A.P oppa l-let's go palli!!." you said, and you were about to run away but you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist.

"Now where do you think your going ?" L.joe said in a seductive tone.

"U-uhh no-nowhere, why?" you asked and started to shiver since you never liked it when he became like that.

"Lier.~ you were about to leave your hubby." he then fake cried on your shoulder.

"H-hey, my shoulder is going to get wet.~" you whined.

He stopped fake crying..

"So you care about your shoulder more than me...soooo messed up."  he said.

"Yeah....so let go of me now." you said.

"No...your going to get punishment for loving your shoulder more than me." he said and you gulped.

"YAH!!! NOT WITH MY SISTER!!!!" C.A.P yelled.

"Hahahahaha hyung i was just playing around only." l.joe said and hugged you tighter.

 

after a long day of laughing and shopping you all went home...l.joe and you went to your apartment and stayed thereuntil you both fell asleep....and you guys drempt about the same thing.....

IT WAS ABOUT..

NOT BEING TO LIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER ^^

 

 

SUBSCRIBER AND COMMENT ARE LOVED AND GOMOWO FOR READING THIS STORY!!!!!!! >.<

 

gomowooo for reading and subcribing ^^

i just ant to ask......

SHOULD I MAKE A SEQUEL >.< just comment to answer ^^ sorry for the short story though..it was actually ment to be a two shot but i decided to make it a little longer ^^

also check out my other story too ^^ gomowoooo hope you liked it~~~!!!