DID SHE SERVIVE!!

Will you EVER forgive me?

"did she live or die?!" l.joe said/ yelled.

"she survived the surgery, but she just has stiches on her chest." the doctor said.

"Can i see her please?"

"yes and she wanted to talk to you anyways." the docter took l.joe your hospital room.

"____ your alive!!!!" l.joe yelled and hugged you.

"hey~! it hurts!" you whined.

"i forgive you okay, just never leave me or else im going to die too." he said

"WHAT WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR?!" you asked/ yelled

"its because i love you too. When you texted me that you still loved me i was so happy!!" he continued

"but when you told me that you"ll show me...i wondered what you meant by that." and cintinued again

"until i heard that gunshot.....i turned around and saw that tear from your eyes and i knew i was dumb to not forgive you for what you have accidently done" l.joe became teary.

"hey dont cry, atleast im alive right?" you asked as you wiped those tears that were threatning to come out of l.joe's eyes...and you hugged him.

"y-yeah, but i dont know what ill do without you."he hugged you tighter.

"y-yah l.joe can you l-let go of my waist?" you asked.

"No! I dont want to."

"L.Joe please." you begged.

He pouted, but agreed.

You guys were talking about things then he said something that made you upset.....kind of.

"Aish!! Yah do you want to be in the hospital too oppa!" you yelled/ hissed.

"Bwoh!!?? What did you just say?" L.Joe asked.

"N-nothing" you turned away..becoming red.

"I heard you call me 'oppa' " he sticked his tongue at you, and after you turned back around to ask him another question....he kissed you on the lips quickly.

"YAH!!"

 

 

AFTER A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER YOU WERE DISCHARGED FROM THE HOSPITAL.

 

 

"Excusse me sure, but may I see ___ today." L.joe asked the man.

"Mianhe Miss ___ was discharged out of this hospital 2 hours ago." The man replied back to L.joe.

"What?! Where did she go?!" L.joe tried to ask calmly as possible.

"She left with a man who paid for her bills."

*What the hell!* L.joe yelled in his mind.

"Was she kidnapped?" L.joe asked again.

"No she was calm and she was laughing with the man." the doctor said.

"Oh...ok thank you." L.Joe said and left to find you.