Chapter 2

The Best Concert of Our Lives Changed Our Lives

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Eunhee’s Pov

The bright light beamed on my eyes by the open-curtained window. I woke up and stretched thinking of how last night was the best night of my whole life. I then stood up then looked at the table. That was where my ticket and cell phone laid. I looked suspiciously at my phone and picked it up. I checked it and I had 10 messages from SooHyun. I knew she was over exaggerating so I skipped to the last text. The text said “YAH~! EUNHEE~! WAKE UP NOW~! JUNGSHIN, MINHYUK, AND JONGHYUN ARE HERE AND NEED TO TALK TO YOU~! MEET US AT THE CAFÉ QUICKLY BEFORE I SPAZ OUT~!” I laughed so hard yelling out “PWAHAHHA~! THE 3 OF THEM~?! WANT TO TALK TO ME~?! PWAHAHA~! She is thinking things…”  I then changed into a simple outfit. I went into the room to fix my hair and my phone rang.

“Stand by me nal parabwajwo
Ajik sarangeul morujiman
Stand by me nal jikyobwajwo
Ajik sarange sotul-jiman”

I picked up my phone and answered it while fixing my hair. “Hello?” I answered while making a ponytail. All I heard was yelling from Soohyun so I just fixed my hair. She then yelled “YAH~! EUNHEE? ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!” I finished my hair and said “Neh? Oh~! Neh! Yeah yeah! Oh…can you repeat it again…” I could hear her deep sigh on the phone and yelled “JUST MEET US AT THE CAFÉ LIKE…NOW~!” She then hanged up. “Hello? Hello? Aish~!” I then fixed my stuff and went over to the café.

SooHyun’s POV

I smiled at the boys that stood outside with me waiting for EunHee. I asked “So…Why are you guys here?” Jungshin said “Well…Yonghwa is still mad about his guitar…We tried to tell him to go easy on EunHee but he just laughed and rejected. I’m afraid that he might do very bad things to EunHee.” I widen my eyes and gasped. Don’t tell me he might…Might…make her his personal 'servent'! I begged to Jungshin, “Please! Please! Do something! I don’t want EunHee to get rapped~!” Jungshin and the others widened their eyes and yelled “What did you say~?!” I coughed and said, “Um…Nothing…better you don’t know…” Still pretending to cough. Minhyuk sighed and said “For a girl your age you are very dirty minded…” I smiled and took it for a compliment “Aw…Thank you~!”  I then looked at Jonghyun. My face got all red just by looking at him. He’s like an angel. Pale skin, dreamy eyes, perfectly placed hair, and strong muscles. He then noticed I was staring at him and he looked at me. I panicked and looked away. As soon as I looked away I saw EunHee.

I yelled, “EunHee over here!” and waved at her. She then stopped walking and looked shocked. What the hell is she doing… She just saw them yesterday why does it look like she is about to spaz for a long time right now? I told the guys, “Hey…It looks like…um…shes kind of constipated…Im gonna take her to the restroom to make sure nothing happens…” Wow… Im such a bad liar…Well I can lie to someone but…their just to handsome to lie too~!

EunHee’s POV

Omo…omo…omo… I froze there seeing SooHyun wave and the 3 CN Blue members behind her. I think Im going to spaz soon…Really really soon… I then see Soohyun walk up to me and the first thing she whispers to me is “What the hell~! Don’t just stand here. Lets go~!” I then moved back all creeped out “Wait…What?! No~! I don’t want to meet them~! Im too shy too~!” She sighs “I told them that you were about to get sick and stuff and told them ill bring you to the restroom so lets go~!” I yelled “What?! You told them I did what?!” Then I saw all the 3 of them look at me thinking i was crazy. I then covered my face with my hands and walked over to the restroom “Lets go…” SooHyun followed me too the restroom.

As soon as I got in I yelled to her “What the hell is happening right now?! Why are they here?! Did you do something to them?! Don’t tell me you did Tae Kwon Do on Yonghwa! Maybe that’s why he isn’t here!” I made small paces around the restroom. She said “Calm down already! Geez~! Its like you just drank like 3 bottles of soju and forgot what happened last night~!” I yelled to her “No I didn’t~! That was the best moments of my life~! How can I not remember it!” I saw SooHyun think for a while then she said “Maybe because you broke his guitar that you wanted to forget it…” I yelled at her “What?! I did what?! Whos guitar?! Omo~! Whats wrong with my life?! How am I going to-“ SooHyun yells to me “SHUT UP ALREADY AND STOP COMPLAINING! Just close your eyes and think of what you did last night. After a few minutes of remembering everything I yelled out loud “OH ~!” I see SooHyun nod her head up and down. I start to panic and asked “Now what do I have to do now?!” SooHyun sighed and said “Well that is what the guys need to explain…” I panic a little more “What?! Guys?! Why cant you tell me all of this?! You know Im very bad with boys!” Soohyun answered “Well I just got notified to call you…” I sighed and said “Fine ill try my best to talk to the boys…” Uwuwuwu… I have to talk to boys… I'm very bad with them that’s why I always hang out with girls…Its not like I like girls more then boys… its just that I have a way off personality with them that’s all!

  

We walked out of the restroom ready to meet the guys. When we opened the door we saw the guys lean on the walls outside of the restroom waiting for us. I yelped at tried to go back to the restroom. SooHyun was behind me and blocked the door to the restroom. I then slowly I turn my head looked at them and I saw Jungshin with a cold face and said “EunHee…We need to talk.” Minhyuk slapped Jungshin’s arm and told him “Hyung! Don’t scare her~!” I looked over at Jungshin and I saw him laughing. He bowed and apologized for scaring me.

We all went over to the café table and sat. I asked “So what happened to Yonghwa?” I looked over to the guys. Jonghyun was looking somewhere else not wanting to tell me. Minhyuk was looking at the table and tapping it making a rhythm. Then Jungshin also looked somewhere else whisling. I then looked like SooHyun that looked like she was about to explode. I whispered “Yah~ SooHyun~! Whats wrong?” She then looked at me with her teeth clenched hard. She answered “If they are not gonna tell us what is going to happen with you and Yonghwa I am gonna go Tae Kwon Do on them…” I gasped and whispered back “Calm down! I’ll do something…” I looked at the 3 guys and smacked the table hard. They then jumped a little out of their seats and looked at me. I made a “pissed out” face at them and they looked at very creeped out. I then said to them coldly “Now…Someone tell me what is going to happen for else ill make Soohyun do some Tae Kwon Do on you guys…” They then looked at Soohyun. Soohyun positioned herself ready. MinHyuk yelled “No~! Not our faces~! We need them~!” I then said “Well…then if you guys want to keep your faces tell us now~!” Soohyun whispered to me “But…I cant hit them~! Their adorable~!” I whispered back “You don’t need too…That is just to make them scared…” I then smiled and giggled at her.

They then sighed at me then Jungshin said “Well…About Yonghwa…” He then looked at me then Minhyuk. Minhyuk continued his sentence and said “He is still mad about yesterday…” Then he looked at Jonghyun he then said “And…We-“ I smacked the table again “What the hell guys~! Just say it already!” They all said in unison “YONGHWA IS NOT GONNA GO EASY ON YOU AND WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR IT~!” I blinked several times and said “That is it? That isn’t hard to say…Geez you guys are making it dramatic…” Jonghyun told me “Well…He knew we were going to see you and we didn’t tell him. Maybe he thought we are going to help you with your problem. He told me to give you this letter and to read it to us too.” I got the letter from Jonghyun and thank him. I then read the note out loud.

Dear Eunhee…Or should I say servant,

 If you got this already that means that Jonghyun followed my instructions. I will never forgive you for what you have done…So here are list of things you need to do. You think this might be easy but it isn’t…No one must help you in this suffering you are about to begin. Even your friend nor the guys. You must think that its just 3 days, no big deal. Hahah…I thought of something to actually make  you be my servant for 1 month. Well here is the list for today.

-Get me coffee, Decaf latte while your at the cafe

-Clean dirty clothes

-Dust instruments

-Buy ingredients for dinner

-Make dinner

-Look over fangirl letters

You can only get help from people 3 times. Also when you pay for things…Use your own money. Since you just got this now…Meet me at the Nokia Theater at 10:00 AM.

                                                                                      -Yonghwa

I yelled out loud “What the heck~! What time is it anyways?!” Jungshin looked at his watch and answered “9:50…” I panicked again “Really~! Hey you guys I’m gonna meet Yonghwa now and get his coffee…” I ran over to the cashier and ordered a Decaf Latte. I kept looking at the time and when the latte was done it was 9:55. I yelped and ran holding the latte over to the theater.

Yonghwa’s POV

I looked at my watch and said “10:15…Geez what is wrong with this girl…” So no Boice could notice me I wore a disguise with a black fedora and white Ray-Ban glasses. I sighed and said to myself “Psh! Ditching this meeting extends your servant days…Whatever I’m going back to the hotel…” I just left the theater without informing EunHee and walked back over to the hotel. When I was walking on the street walk I bumped into someone. I suddenly got a stain on my shirt. I yelled “Aish~! What the hell~! Watch where your going!” I tried to take away the stain. I looked at the girl and she was drenched with coffee all over her. I picked her up and noticed that it was EunHee. I made a small smirk and said “Hey…are you okay?” She then smacks me in the face and coldly says “I shouldn’t watch where Im going…You could see me running at least the best thing you can do is move…”

EunHee’s POV

I smacked the unknown guy in the face and walked away. Really~?! You had to spill that coffee?! That coffee was for someone important~! If he knew that I don’t have the coffee he is gonna kill me~! Think of the punishment he will give me~! Oh my gosh I’m doomed…K.O. I tell you…I broke his guitar and didn’t even bring him coffee! Im so unhelpful. Also…IM DRENCHED IN COFFEE~! Im guessing I have to see him with a coffee smell and stain on me… I stood at the front of the Nokia Theater looking for Yonghwa…I then looked around thinking where might he be…I then sneezed and rubbed my nose. I think im getting sick…Thanks to the man who dropped the coffee! Also its so cold~! Urgh…I think im getting light headed…Why is the world upside down?

Yonghwa’s POV

I finally found EunHee and followed her. I didn’t tell her I was the man who bumped into her nor that I was here. I then found her and walked a little close to her. I saw her slowly fall down. Before she was about to fall i catched her. I looked at her face and she was unconscious. I said silently "Aish~ Really..."