Chapter 1

The Best Concert of Our Lives Changed Our Lives

Soohyun's POV~

"Hmm what should I wear.." I asked myself looking through my messy closet. "THIS IS SO-" 

"OH MY BEAUTIFUL TARGET!!! YOU ZOOM ZOOM MY HEART LIKE A LOCKET!!!" my phone rang. It was my best friend EunHee. 

"Yea?" I simply answered. "UNNIE OMGOMGOMGOMG WERE GOING TO STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled in the phone. I set my phone down on the bed while EunHee kept spazzing. "Hmm PERFECT!!!!" I said looking at the clothes. I grabbed my phone and still heard EunHee spazzing, "UNNIE!!!! I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA!!!!!!!" She shouted once more in the phone. "What?" I asked. "You use you ninja Taekwondo skills and we sneak in and meet them in person!!!!" EunHee exclaimed. "Okay, I got a plan." I told her, "OKAY UNNIE SEE YOU LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!" She said and hung up. I put on my clothes, fixed my hair and did my makeup. "Ready~" I said and skipped downstairs grabbing my keys. "BYE UMMA!!!" I shout before heading to my car.

EunHee's POV~

I wonder what was Soohyun unnie plan. I should trust I mean she is super smart and beautiful a black belt. She always had trick up her sleeve. I took one last glance at my outfit, "Now I'm ready." I skipped downstairs and pouted that my brother took the car. "Look's like I'm taking the bus." I grabbed my bus pass and headed to the bus stop.

~BUS RIDE SKIP~

I finally arrived at Nokia. I saw so many Primadonna and Boices. I looked around to find unnie. I pouted, "Where is she? The doors are about to open." I asked myself. "Looking for me?" I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned, "Unnie!!" I hugged her and she hugged back. "This is what we're gunna do" I playful smirk crept on her face. "After the concert..."

Soohyun's POV~

After I told EunHee my plan the doors opened. We ran inside with the crowd. Lucky for us we were one of the people close to the  stage. We sat down until we heard screams and music started playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVATv15eAag (fan cam of the beginning)

~After Concert~

After the concert, Eun Hee and I waited till everyone was gone. I looked around to make sure no one was looking. I jumped on the stage and helped Eun Hee up. We ran back stage. A security guard looked our way, and we hid behind the corner. I mentally cussed and looked around. My eyes landed on an air vent, I pointed to it. Eun Hee looked at me as if i was crazy, I smiled at her and quickly ran to it, Eun Hee had no choice but to follow. I opened the vent as quietly as I can and motioned Eun Hee to go inside. When she did I followed and closed the vent and we started crawling. "YAH JUNG SHIN DON'T TOUCH MY GUITAR!!!!" 

Eun Hee looked back at me, we both had a creeper smile on out faces. We followed the yelling that came out of CN Blue's own leader Yonghwa. "Yah can we go now??" I heard Jonghyun, my bias, complained. I giggled. We were now above them, all we have to do is open the vent. Eun Hee made way for me. I opened the vent slowly, once I did I motioned Eun Hee to jump down. She shook her head. I jumped down and grabbed Eun Hee's leg to make her fall with me. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" "OH MY GOD!!!" "!!!!!!!" Were the the reactions of the boys. I looked at Minhyuk who yelled, "". He bowed, "Sorry..."I noticed I fell on the couch. Eun Hee fell on top of me but I pushed her off. *crack* I heard. Eun Hee got up and widen her eyes. "M-M-Minahae o-oppa." Eun Hee bowed to Yonghwa who looked like he would burst. I saw the other members huddle in the corner. I sat up and looked at Eun Hee and Yonghwa.

"You... are going to pay..." Yonghwa said, his bangs covered his eyes. "Anything oppa!! I'm really sorry!!!" Eun Hee pleaded. "My servant for one month." Yonghwa said and left the dressing room. "Unnie.." Eun Hee turned to me. "What?" I asked her. "Should I be happy or scared?" She asked. "Scared" Jung Shin said. "Why?" We both asked him.

"Yonghwa may look nice-" Minhyuk started. 

"But he can be very demanding." Jonghyun finished.

"But you guys are leaving on Sunday, so how can Eun Hee be his servant when she has school and she won't leave without me." I told the three CN Blue members. "Yonghwa has his ways." Jonghyun said and left. "We should exchange numbers so we can work this out." Jungshin said and gave his phone to Eun Hee while Minhyuk gave me his phone. We put in our numbers, "We'll give you guys a call." Minhyuk smiled. I looked up at the vent, "We have to go now." I said and brought my self back up the vent, I helped Eun Hee up and we crawled to outside. 

Once we were outside, I was going to drive Eun Hee home. While driving Eun Hee asked me, "Unnie Jung Shin oppa said I should be scared and that we might have to go to Korea."

"Eun Hee, don't worry you have me, besides I'll make sure your not going to Korea without me. I smiled at her and arrived at her house, "I know you have a test on Monday so sleep and study tomorrow." I shooed her away.

I drove home and went on my laptop to read fanfiction of course. "Date with Lee Jonghyun?" I read an ad on the screen. I clicked it. 

"Name: Kwon Soohyun,

Age: 17"

I smirked and pushed enter. "Now onto my CN Blue fanatics~" I said happily.