Detention

Noona, I love you

The day ended and Junhyung was stuck in detention. He nearly fell asleep but....

 

*PANG*

 

He shot up as a ruler hit his desk. He groaned when he saw Hara holding the ruler and giving him a smirk.

 

"I told you yesterday, you should have respect for your noona."

 

~_________________________________________________________________________________________________~

 

Junhyung nearly fell asleep in class but was instantly woken up by something that hit his head. He's head shot up to find the bastard who hit him with a..... chalk?

He turned and looked at Hara who was giving him a smirk.

 

God! That got perfect aim!

 

He thought as he rubbed the back of his head. He groaned and wanted to go back to sleep. Just as he put his head back on the desk, a thick textbook hit his head. "What the ?!", he said as he rubbed his throbbing head trying to ease the pain.

Hara was now next to him, arms crossed and an irritated look on her face. The textbook was tucked under her arm which showed evidence that the ice princess was the culprit. "I've told you, I take matters seriously when I'm teaching! Please try your best to pay attention in class!", her eyes red from anger, Junhyung could've sworn they would come out of her head.

 

"So? Whatever ice princess, I don't have time for this!", he was about to reasume his sleep when she pulled his ear. "Ow! The hell?!!!", he was squirming to get out of her hold. He caught Nichkhun trying to hold in his laughter and glared at the latter when the rest of the class was taken aback by their new teacher's scary attitude. "You've just earned yourself detention Mr.!", she said finally letting go of his ear.

She went to Nichkhun and whispered, "Mian, Khunnie but it seems I can't drive you home today. Mianhe....", her eyes full of sorry.  Nichkhun groaned and just slumped back in his sit when the thought of going back by  walking came into his mind. She then resumed teaching the now quite classroom as they were scared and impressed by her.

 

!

 

~_________________________________________________________________________________________________~

 

"tch! One problem, you didn't say anything about respecting you, Miss Horvejkul.", he grinned. It's kinda true, she said 'respect' and 'noona', she didn't say anything about 'teacher'. Hara gave him a glare. 

"When we're alone or with Khunnie, I'm your noona, but in class, I'm your teacher. Either way, you still should have respect for me. Arasseo?", she said it in the most diva/y way possible that he felt like he wanted to throw up.

 

"So, are we like secret lovers now?"

"Yah! Just respect me!"

 

"Why should I respect someone who calls her brother 'Khunnie' and acts like a cute ?", he shot back at her and smiled. First, she looked like she was going to burst like a volcano then she cooled down and stared at him with a blank face. Slowly, a smile crept up her face and turned into a smug that Junhyung thought would be nice if he could wipe it off of her irritating face.

 

"You think I'm cute?", she placed her hands on her hips, her smug look still on her face.

His smiled faltered when he realized what he had said but his smile came back.

"It was a slip, don't flatter yourself babe."

"tch! yeah, right. Don't deny it, I know you can't resist my looks!", she flipped her long hair back and did a y smile for him.

 

 

y devil.....

 

 

"You wish!", he lied. "Whatever, I'm irrisistable and I know it! Now get back to work!", she rolled her eyes and walked off to her desk with the ruler in her hand. "Only an ice princess would think like that.", he said and continued writing the words 'I will have respect towards my teachers." 

 

 

At Nichkhun's house.....

 

"Mom! I'm home!", he shouted as he came through the door.

 

Stupid Junhyung! Cause of you noona asked me to walk back!

 

He sighed and only hope that they won't kill each other. Junhyung, being the bad boy he is won't go easy even on his sister and eventhough his sister is cute and protective of him, she's also a y-diva-princess around guys like Junhyung. "They're gonna tear each other apart. I just know it", he mumbled beneath his breath.

"Oh? Khunnie? Is that you, dear?", she came from the kitchen and hugged Nichkhun.

"Where's Hara? She's supposed to drive you guys home.", her voice sounding concerned.

"She has to stay back cause Junhyung got detention with her?", the sentence somehow came out as a question more that a statement.

"Khunnie..... you know your noona doesn't like guys like him right?"

"Yeah, but what am I supposed to do? He's my bestfriend. I can't just stop being friends with him because of noona."

His mom nodded but still looked concerned.

"It's okay, they'll figure it out.", he gave her a reasurring smile and she went back to the kitchen.

 

Nichkhun went to his room and threw his bag in the corner. He lied on his bed and only one thought came up in his mind at that time.

 

There's gonna be war between the two........

 

Then he slowly drifted of to sleep.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Okay! So, here's the update I promised and I'll update the other one later. haha..... that's right Khunnie, your noona and your bestfriend are going on a war. 

Ppyong! ^-^