I Hate You

Special Surprise Love From Me To You

Chapter2



" What is Nicole,why no sleep? "

" I can not sleep unnie. "

" Why? "

" I don't know, too much in mind. " Nicole said.

" Why? Do you have a problem. " Gyuri asked again.

" No, no unnie. "

" It's late, don't think too much. Now let to sleep. " SaysGyuri.

" Well unnie. " Huh, I've kept thought Myungsoo. It's because he suddenly kissed me, I really do not understand what he meant. Today accidentally slept with Gyuri unnie because I wanted to tell her the problem, but why these words would not come out of my mouth. I'm ashamed to tell this to the other KARA members. Maybe this is not the right time. Tomorrow I'll tell Gyuri unnie about this problem. Nicole said to herself.

 

........................................................................................................

 

In the practice room.


" Annyeong Nicole. "

" Oh Woohyun-ah annyeong. " said Nicole sitting alone on the floor.  While the other KARA members are still in the dressing room.

" Cole-ah has long time we don't go out together, When would we go out with Key, Jinwoon and others again." Ask Woohyun.

" I don't know Woohyun, Key and others are busy they don't have time. Sometime later we went alone. " Nicole said.

" Right.. all right then. I wait your time, if I'm ready anytime. "

" Ok." Nicole said with enthusiasm.

" Um,,Where are the other KARA members? " Asked Woohyun.

" They still change clothes in the dressing room. " Nicole said.

" Oh.Ehm Nicole, you know I'm a fan of the Seungyeon noona. "

" Ye.. why? " Nicole asked.

" Please help me hold her, I really wanted to be close with her. I want to know more about her. " said Woohyun begged Nicole.

" Um.. how Yeah. "Think Nicole. "No, I don’t want. If you want to close with Seungyeon unnie, you should try yourself. "

" Nicole, I do not dare go near her so that ask for your help. Please .. "

" No, No, Nooo Woohyun. " Nicole said with a laugh mocking Woohyun.

“ Aish, basic stingy. " Woohyun said.

The other KARA members after changing clothes then into the exercise room.

" Ah, it Seungyeon unnie. " Nicole pointed out.

" Okay, I'll try to approach her alone. " Said Woohyun then headed to Seungyeon.

" Fighting Woohyun. " Nicole said with a smile looking Woohyun behavior.

After Woohyun go, turns Hoya close to Nicole.

" Nicole-ssi. "

" Hoya-ssi hallo. Please sit down. " Nicole invited Hoya sat down beside her.

" Ye. Thank you. Nicole-ssi just call me Hoya. not call Hoya-ssi." Hoya said sitting next to Nicole.

" Why? Ah I know, I'll look more close right? Well Hoya. You also call me Nicole. " Nicole said.

" Nicole. " They both smiled. Nicole's eyes involuntarily looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo had also been seen from the direction of Nicole with a sharp look.

" Why Nicole? Why is your face suddenly look lethargic. " Asked Hoya who pay attention to Nicole's face. " Is there a problem? You can tell me, where I could help you out. "

Nicole noticed Hoya. Hoya seemed mature and well, what I'd better tell him and ask his opinion. Nicole thought.

" Hoya, have you ever kissed? " Nicole asked.                                         

Why did Nicole ask it? Well, I remember. Last night I accidentally saw Myungsoo kiss her. " It .. "

" Hahaha .. don't have answer. That's a stupid question. " Nicole said, scratching her head, even though her head does not itch. Nicole's expression suddenly turned serious.

" Hoya. "

" I know what you want to say. You want to tell last night Myungsoo suddenly kissed you right! " Hoya said spontaneously.

" What? How do you know? You saw it? Or Myungsoo that tell you. Aish .. Myungsoo definitely tell you that, he is really too much " Nicole become increasingly annoyed at Myungsoo.

Aish, Lee Howon why would you even say this. You idiot. " No Nicole, not Myungsoo who told it but I not accidentally see it. " Said Hoya.

" So then, you see. I was really embarrassed. This was because Myungsoo bastard, he stole my first kiss. I will not forgive him for granted. "

" Are you telling others about it? " Nicole asked.

" No,I could not tell it to others. Trust me. "

" Yes,I believe. " JungNicole, why are you so easily believe it to him huh. Nicole thought.

" Nicole you said this was your first kiss? You must really hate to Myungsoo who had stolen it. So what would you do to his?" Hoya said.

" Yeah,I really hate him. I think I really want to punch his face to the red, stepped his foot up to broken, hitting his stomach again until can not eat. And if I can I want to throw his into the trash as well. "

" Hahahaha... you are hilarious. If you do that her fans would be mad at you. " Said Hoya laughed at the words of Nicole.  Nicole turned out very cute at all. Hoya said to himself.

" Why are you even laugh. Myungsoo deserved it. And I don't care about his fans because it's his own fault. " Nicole said as he puffed out her cheeks.

Myungsoo who had been noticed Nicole laughing together with Woohyun and now laughing with Hoya finally could not stand it. Myungsoo walking toward Nicole and sat next to Nicole.

" KimMyungsoo .. " Nicole was surprised at the sudden Myungsoo sat beside her.

" Why? can not I sit next to you. " Asked Myungsoo.

Nicole pulled Myungsoo hand. "Hoya Excuse me a minute to bring Myungsoo, there is I want to talk with him. " then Nicole brings Myungsoo out of the exercise room.

Strange, why do I feel bad to see Nicole go with Myungsoo. Hah, Lee Howon what are you think.
 

.......................................................................................


" JungNicole let me. " Myungsoo said. " What were you talking about? can not speak on the inside. "

Nicole then let go of Myungsoo hands and look around. After seeing no one around Nicole then spoke. " KimMyungsoo, you really don't know shame, after the events of the night now you can stay calm and even dared to sit next to me. The attitude what it is, really do not know yourself. "

" The incident last night. What incident? " Asked Myungsoo to Nicole.

" Kim Myungsoo you .. HOW CAN YOU FORGET THAT EVENT LAST NIGHT, YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS. YOU MUST BE RESPONSIBLE KIM MYUNGSOO BASTARD. " Shouts Nicole.

Myungsoo immediately covered with his hand. " Take off your hands. " Nicole pushing Myungsoo hands away.

" I know but don't need to shout it, do you want everyone to hear. I was only pretending to forget. " Myungsoo said.

" You, were you toying with me. " Nicole said.

" I'm sorry have to kiss you. " Myungsoo apologized to Nicole while shows his face aegyo.

" Do not show your face aegyo. That will not work. Of course I'll never forgive you for granted. " Nicole said as she turned away could not bear to see it, it turns out Myungsoo smart makes aegyo too.

" Haha, why are you turning your face. " Myungsoo holding Nicole chin and straightened her face so that they now face-to-face gaze. Nicole immediately pushed Myungsoo hands.

 " This is no time for joking, your laugh very ugly. So don't laugh at me. " Nicole said with a serious face.

" So just Woohyun and Hoya that may to laugh in front of you. "

" Are you watching me? For what you're watching me with Hoya and Woohyun? Clearly they are much better than you. I really hate you. " Nicole said.

" Just because I kissed you, you instantly hate me? " asked Myungsoo.

" Kim Myungsoo you don't know if that first kiss was very meaningful to me. I want to do it only with those who I like. Of course you did not mean that because you are guys who not have feelings. "

" I pull back the words my forgiveness. " Myungsoo said.

" What? "

"Jung Nicole, you did wrong. Who told you to go back to the practice room and approached me. You're the one who tempt me to kiss you. It's not my fault entirely. As long as you know you was pretentious pretty, pretentious good, pretentious friendly to everyone when in fact you're a grumpy girl and don't know yourself. " Said Myungsoo to cool.

Nicole angry heard Myungsoo words. Nicole immediately stepping on toes Myungsoo with strong and punching his face to the red. " Kim Myungsoo Listen, you guys really who don't gentle, don't know yourselves, notpolite, don't have feelings. I really hate you. I will never forgive you, you'll regret it. Do not ever speak to me again. " said Nicole and left Myungsoo.

Nicole blows so hurt. I do not know why I told you that, what I said is outrageous. Sorry Nicole, but I not regret to kissed you. Myungsoo said to himself smirk.

 

_________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

 

Thank' all for read my story. Thank's for your subscribers and comment. =)