My First Kiss

Special Surprise Love From Me To You

Chapter1



" Annyeong haseyo, we're KARA. " said KARA be compact..


" Annyeong haseyo, we're Infinite. " said Infinite also compact.


" Ok. You already know that you will collaborate with the show Kpop live in Nigata. You will sing along and dance in pairs. Actually the show was still long. Next month. I know in 3 days you would have memorized the songs and choreography. But we will exercise faster and longer so that your chemistry can better and fans will love. Ok We will practice in the Infinite exercise room because KARA rehearsal rooms smaller compared to Infinite. So all of you will practice here. " Said the manager of KARA.


" We understand. " Says Gyuri.


" Song and dance choreographed are specified. You live exercises. " KARA  manager continued.


" I wanted to ask. "Jiyoung said, holding up her hand.


" Yes, please. " Said KARA manager.


" KARA all five and Infinite seven person. How does the division? " Jiyoung said.

 

" Don't worry about it. Because we have determined who your couple."I nfinite manager said .


" Then i can not wait to know who my partner. " Said the impatient Sungjong.


" Well, I'll read your couple Sunggyu with Gyuri, the leader couple.Sungjong and Jiyoung, maknae couple."

 

" I guessed it I definitely be in pair with Jiyoung-ssi, was right. " Sungjong said .


" Then Dongwoo partner Hara, Hoya with Seungyeon. Then Nicole her partner .... "


" I want to pair up with Seungyeon noona .. " Woohyun said .

 

Infinite manager just shook his head could not sign.


" Then Nicole with me . " said Woohyun again.


" No, with me alone. " Seungyeol said .


" Not with you guys, but L. Nicole paired with L. " Infinite Manager said .

 

" And what about us? " Asked Woohyun.


" Of course you two will be a couple." continued Infinite manager.


" Bwoh ..? why do i have to pair up with him? I also want to pair up with one of the KARA members. " Woohyun protest.


" I also want to pair up with KARA. " Seungyeol said.


" No, this is specified. You just run it. " Said the manager of the Infinite

 

"  It's  there are no any more problem. " Asked KARA manager.


" Nothing. " KARA said with compact.


" We are also no problems. " Sunggyu said.


" What about Woohyun and Seungyeol? "


" All right. " They both resigned.


" Ok, half an hour later you will start to exercise. "


" OK. " Infinite and KARA said in unison.

 


...........................................................................

 


" Annyeong Kim Myungsoo-ssi. " Said Nicolea pproached Myungsoo who was sitting on the floor alone.


Myungsoo not reply Nicole greetings.


" Hi Kim  Myungsoo-ssi. "  " Hi Kim Myungsoo-sii .." said Nicole again. But again Myungsoo didn't answer Nicole.


" Why did not he speak? Did he not hear? Is my voice small so he didn't hear? Or is he deliberately don't want to reply and ignore me? Or he don't like greet? Or he was sleeping? No, his eyes open. Or he's an arrogant .... or .... huh too many or. I tried calling again. " Nicole took a deep breath in and then tried to call Myungsoo again.


"KIM MYUNGSOO-SSSSIIIIIIIIIIII ........ " Nicole shouted with powerful so that everyone are in these hearing.


" What happen Nicole? Why shout? " Gyuri asked.


" Ah, it doesn't matter unnie. " Nicole said, scratching her head.


" Jung Nicole .. what are you doing beside me! "asked Myungsoo who realized that Nicole was by his side. Then let go of his handseat installed in his ear.


" Ye, you finally heard i call you, but you said what? You mean you don't know if  I'd been there at your side?" Nicole asked.


" Yes. " Answer Myungsoo short.

 

Bwoh? from earlier he didn't know I was at his side. Nicole asked herself.


" Jung Nicole why are you screaming my name. can not quietly. " Myungsoo said.


" I've been calling you three times already. But you not hear it. " Nicole said.

 

" Cihh, So that. Jung Nicole don't  you see I'm wearing handseat listen to the song! " Asked Myungsoo.


" Handseat .." Nicole saw Myungsoo hands holds that handseat. " So you'd been listening to the song? " Ask Nicole.


" Yeah. "  Myungsoo then put handseat in both Nicole ears.


" Aisshh, what the hell is this. The song is very strong." Said Nicole then let go that handseat.


" So had you already know why i didn't hear you calling me. Anyway didn't you see anymore i wear handseat. Pabo.." Said Myungsoo and left Nicole and sit near other members of the Infinite.


" Huh Jung Nicole you are so stupid. Why did not even notice that he again used handseat. Pabo.. " Nicole said to herself.

 

" Ok, it's a half hour. Let's start the exercise. " Said the choreography teacher.


Al lmembers of  the Infinite and KARA then stood neatly.


" Toda ywe will only practice singing the song. Tomorrow we will practice the dance. " said the choreography teacher again.



KARA and Infinite was singing exercise for 3 hours. In this day they've been able to follow the lyrics and sing the tune.

   

 

..................................................................

 



After 3 hours later...

 

" I thought the song was easy at once memorized. " Nicole said.


" Yes. The song is also very good to hear. " Seungyeon said.


" At this rate possible in one day we can just memorize the songs and choreography. No need to learn for so long. Will only waste the time." Hara said.


" Yes. But only learn in one day will be hard to the chemistry, as our manager said. If there is no chemistry fans certainly would not like it. And would be a bad comment about us. We as artists should satisfy fans so that the fans can be happy to see it and was not disappointed. Besides it our schedule this month and next month is not too  crowded so no problem if we practice a long time." Says Gyuri.


" I had no problem with long practice. " Jiyoung said, smiling.


" Aigo, so you can with Sungjong very long " Said Nicole mocking Jiyoung.


" No unnie, not like that. " Jiyoung said shyly.


" Look at Jiyoung face was red hahaha...."Nicole scoffed again.

 
" Unnie .." Jiyoung said.


" Well, it turns out later from the results oft his collaboration will bea real couples. " Seungyeon said.


" That is Jiyoung and Sungjong.." Hara said...


" Yeahh ..." Cheer Hara and Nicole.


" Unnie. Shh.. they look towards us. Don't make fun of me again. " Said Jiyoung.


Gyuri, Hara, Seungyeon, Nicole laughed saw the expression their maknae.

 

" It seems i heard their calling my name. " Sungjong said, looking up at KARA.


" I does see their talking and laughing, but Idid not hear their mention your name." Dongwoo said.


" Oh well, is I heard wrong. " Sungjong said.


" Huh, why don't  we to pair with T-Ara if we with T-Ara partners fit seven people. T-Ara have seven members, we also have seven members. " Seungyeol said.


"Don't protest. With KARAis also great, we've never collaborated directly.This is a great opportunity to duet directly with KARA. " Sunggyu said.

 

" Yes. I am also happy to collaborating with KARA. But unfortunately I was not paired with Seungyeon noona. " Woohyun said while drinking a bottle of water.


" Oh well, L share also the drinks to KARA members. They also haven't drink from last. " Sunggyu said.


" Well. " Myungsoo said. All members of the Infinite is according to the words of the leader Sunggyu.


" Hyung, you're very attention to all of them. " Hoya said.


" Of course. fellow artist must be attention each other so would be to establish a good friendship. " Said Sunggyu with adults.


" I'm really love you hyung. " Said his Sungjong with aegyo.


Infinite members laughed at the funny Sungjong aegyo. Myungsoo then gave each member of KARA 1 piece of bottle.


" Hi. " Said Myungsoo.


" Hi. " Said the five of them.


" You have not drink it. It's Have a a drink. This is to Gyuri noona and Seungyeon noona .. "said Myungsoo while distributing the drink.


" Thank you. " Said Seungyeon and Gyuri then took the drink.


" This the drink Hara noona and Jiyoung-ssi. " Myungsoo said with a smile.


" Komawo .. " They both said.


" And this is for you Jung Nicole. " Said Myungsoo with indifferent.


" Thank you. " Nicole said with a smile. Nicole then realized something. " Kim Myungsoo-ssi, were you called Gyuri unnie and Seungyeon unnie what? " Nicole asked.


" Why? I called them Seungyeon noona and Gyuri noona. " Myungsoo said.


" Then Hara and Jiyoung? " Nicole asked again.


" Hara noona, Jiyoung-ssi. is this enough. " Myungsoo said.


" And me? You called me what? "


" Jung Nicole. " Said Myungsoo already bored with Nicole strange question.


" Have You see that. He's very different when called me. He called Hara noona but he did not call me noona. Even he called Jiyoung. Jiyoung-ssi. " Nicole said on KARA members.

 

" Jung Nicole you was protesting because only it's. " asked Myungsoo.


" Yes. It looks very strange. Why did you call me that? " Nicole asked back to Myungsoo.


" There is nothing strange about this call. I just feel you don't fit call in noona. You're being immature, weird, does not fit on the call noona. You hear that Nicole. Basic childish. " Said Myungsoo and left them and joined back in Infinite.

 

" You see it. " asked Nicole annoyed.


" L-ssi is very strange. Why is he being so on Nicole. " Hara said.


" At first I was happy to paired with him personally because I also want to be his close friend. But see him like this with me, I don't want to be mate again. " Nicole said.


" Calm down unnie, he maybe have another problem so thats why he like that to you unnie. " Said Jiyoung entertaining Nicole.


" It's really not fair. " Nicole said.

 


............................................................

 

 

After finished the exercise, KARA and Infinite went into the dressing room to change their clothes.

 

" What's the unnie?, Why was check of your pocket. " Asked Jiyoung.


" My Handphone there is no. Maybe missed in exercise room. I had back there. " Said Nicole went back to practice room.


" Huh, fortunately my handphone not lost. " Nicole said.

 

When want to go back to the drssing room Nicole see someone sleeping in the pratice room. " Who is that? Why does he sleep here. " and then Nicole approached the man and sawt he man's face. "Kim Myungsoo...."


Myungsoo woke heard Nicole voices. Myungsoo then pulled Nicole's hand which squat beside him and dropped her body to the floor. Myungsoo body then directly above Nicole small body with his hands in place on the floor next to Nicole's head.


" Kim .. Kim Myungsoo, what are you doing? " Nicole asked.


Myungsoo didn't answer Nicole and his face close to Nicole. Nicole who don't know what to do directly closed her eyes.


" Hahaha ..... " Myungsoo laughed at Nicole's behavior.


" What are you laughing. " Nicole asked.

 

" Why you close your eyes? You think I want to kiss you. " Teased Myungsoo.


" Anni, of course No. I just did not expect, from the far your face looks gorgeous, but apparently at a closer look ... you're really ugly Myungsoo. I can not endure, so close my eyes. " Said Nicole dodge. Myungsoo Correctly estimate, Nicole thought Myungsoo want to kiss her.


" So Yeah. "Myungsoo getting his face close to Nicole face so that their face is just 5 cm.


"Kim Myungsoo, you know what I think about you? You want to know? " Without waiting for Myungsoo answers Nicole directly resume talks.

 

" I once read a magazine, Kim Myungsoo personnel of th eInfinite is admired and liked a lot of girl fans. The person handsome and cool. I wonder why so many girl like you in an appeal with the other members of the Infinite. I became curious and wants to be close friends with you.Every time I see you at music show always there is no chance to talk to you. Once know we will collaborate i very happy, this is my chance to make close friend with you. But no wall my desire to be your best friend i cancel. I don't want  to be your best friend again. Kim Myungsoo a handsome and cool it in fact is someone who is arrogant and disrespectful. " Nicole said at length.

 

" It is finished speaking. " Asked Myungsoo.


Nicole looked away, ignoring Myungsoo question.


  "I wonder why so many celebrity artists who like to be friends with you, even you voted the number one artist who has the most friends among artists and many who want to be friends with you, until Sunggyu hyung also want tobe your friend. What's so great about you?. " Asked Myungsoo.


" Absolutely great. Because I am friendly to all people don't like you who arrogant. Why! are you curious to me, and wanted tobe my friend too? Myungsoo was too late, because i don't want..." Nicole hasn't was say her words Myungsoo had kissed her lips.

 

Nicole then pushed Myungsoo body aside and stood up. " Kim Myungsoo you bastard." Said Nicole then kicked Myungsoo stomach with her feet. Nicole ran into the dressing room. Meanwhile Myungsoo just smiled cynically with this event while holding his stomach sick. "V ery strong kick."


" Nicole ah, you all right? Your eyes look red. " Asked Seungyeon to Nicole who had returned to the dressing room. The other KARA members are finished changing clothes.


" It's okay unnie, just take in the dust. " Said Nicole reasoned. " I want to change cloths unnie. "


" Okay" Seungyeon said." In the room where there could be dust flying. " Said Seungyeon an wonder.


I should not cry just because of  this. Kim Myungsoo really bastard. What did this means to me? I will not forgive him. My firs tkiss was stolen him. I do will avenge  your deeds Kim Myungsoo. Nicole said in heart.

 

 

________________________________________

________________________________________

 

 

Thank' all for read my story. Thank's for your subscribers and comment. =)