Getting Back to Normal

Underwater Sea-cret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a good two weeks since everything went back to normal and life for these three couples couldn't get any better.

Jessica and Donghae were the same old, same old. They were that couple that loved to cuddle. And the thing was that Donghae had actually begged for Jessica to lose her ity to him. Even though she refused to and even risk the possible chances of getting pregnant with a mer-child, she finally said yes to him. Both agreed though to wait before their last year of high school was over.

Tiffany and Siwon never had any issues from the beginning, so why even start now? They were still a couple and had no problems whatsoever.

And last but not least, to everyone's surprise, Sunny and Sungmin were happier than ever and didn't even fight with one another. Even though they bickered a lot in the past, they found themselves perfect for each other.

Of course, they were still good friends with Taeyeon, Leeteuk, Seohyun and Kyuhyun. The three girls decided to reveal themselves to Seohyun and Kyuhyun because they know they could trust them. Seohyun found it really interesting since she loved reading and has read about it in fantasy books. Kyuhyun found it cooler than ever since he's seen mermaids in the video games he enjoys playing. The girls believed they were keeping their sea-cret completely safe.

 

One morning, Donghae was going through his locker for all his belongings he needed for class. He was thinking about Jessica and how excited he was that they would be able to finally become each other's. Only a smile could be seen on his face.

He felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned his face to find a girl he seemed to know. But his face wasn't too happy to see her. "Yes, Hara? What is it?"

The girl seemed so innocent that she kind of cooed towards him. "Oppa, how could you use that tone with me? I have done nothing wrong." She battered her eyelashes, making her eyes look even bigger. She grabbed a hold of his arm.

Donghae felt uncomfortable. So he pulled back his arm from her. "Hara, we're over. We've been over for three years. Get over it."

"But Oppa, what does she have that I don't? Aren't I good enough for you?" she questioned with baby eyes.

Donghae turned to her again. "Hara, I don't think you get it. When I meant that we're over, I meant that we're over. O-V-E-R. Over. That's that. Jessica is my girlfriend now. You can't do anything about it now." He caught Jessica's noticable blond hair and smile in the corner of his eye. "Speaking of my girlfriend." He closed his locker and walked passed Hara, hitting her shoulder on the way.

Hara pursed her lips, following her body towards where Donghae was going. She had the sense of jealousy on her face. She watched the two of them being cutesy together. "Just you wait, Lee Donghae. I'll make Jessica Jung go and you will be mine once again." She stormed away from the area.

 

Donghae approached his smiling, blond girlfriend. "Where have you been, Baby? I've been waiting for you. Don't keep me waiting like that again." He held his girlfriend's figure in his strong arms. His forehead was against hers and his deep gaze was on her eyes.

She felt her cheeks burn and turn a bright pink. "Oppa, you're making me blush. I'm still trying to keep my ice princess image here."

Donghae chuckled. "But you're my ice princess and I like you the way you are." His hands caressed her curves.

Jessica slapped his hands away. "Oppa! This is no time to get touchy!"

He leaned close to her and whispered huskily in his ear, "But this fish wants to touch you all over. He really does want you."

His breath against her skin made her skin shiver with goosebumps. "I thought you agreed to wait."

"I did." He grabbed her hands in his. "But this fish wants you so bad."

Jessica caressed his cheeks with her small hands. "Not now." She grabbed a hold of his left hand and spun him around, beginning to walk down the hallway with him. "You and me can spend the night together. Tonight, alright?"

Donghae couldn't say no to him. He just smiled and nodded like a little kid.

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany was awaiting for the arrival of her tall and handsome boyfriend. She stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter