You did what?!

A Trip to Remember

"You did WHAT?!" You screeched at your twin sister, jumping up from your spot on the couch.

"I entered us in the 'KissMe Japan Tour' contest," Haruhi repeated, rolling her eyes. She walked back into your shared apartment's small kitchen.

"Why?" You cried, following after her. "You know I can't!"

"Can't?" She raised her eyebrow. "And what would you be doing that's so important?"

You froze, what was the cause for your hesitation? Oh, right, you were nervous and stuttery around almost any member of the oposite . "Uh..." You searched for a reasonable answer, while Haruhi smirked.

"Exactly," She pointed a finger at you. "You just don't want to end up looking like an idiot if you do win." She turned and opened the refridgerator, searching for something to make for dinner.

You sigh, shaking your head at you sister's mind reading skills. "You are me!" You both said at the same time, and burst out laughing.

You grabbed the left-over chicken lo-mien Haruhi handed you, sticking it in the microwave for a few minutes. You efortlessly danced around each other, grabbing plates, cups, drinks, utensils, and napkins. The both of you settled down on the couch, watching old Law&Order re-runs while you ate your dinner. Haruhi collected the dishes, and put them in the sink for you to wash later, as it was your week to do them. You turned the volume on the TV down, and grabbed your bright blue laptop, turing it on. Haruhi did the same with her lime green one.

You pulled up your web browser, and googled the contest Haruhi had entered you in. After several bolg posts, tweeets, and fan pages, you found the offical site. You looked over the rules, and noticed movment out of the corner of your eyes. You glanced over the top of the computer, watching Haruhi bob her head, and mouth along to some song she was blasting through her headphones. You laugh quietly at her antics, before returning to your searching.

After some time you close your computer, and move Haruhi's to the side table, as she aleady had fallen asleep. You put her feet up on your seat, and covered her with a random blanket. You smile slightly, and brush the hair off her forehead. You shuffle over to your bedroom, quietly shutting your door behind you. You change into your sleep clothes, before sliding under the covers.

You stare at the cieling for a while, thinking about your future. You had been accepted into UCLA, and still had no idea what you wanted to do with your life. Would you be an writer? A scientist? A historian? Maybe a fashion designer? You sighed again, and ran your hands through your hair. You turned and hugged the pillow next to you, deciding to think about it tomorrow.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: How was it? Thanks for reading!!