Back to you - B2ST

Music One-shot Collections

MTQ3NDcyMTIyNDA5ZQ==.gif

 

 

Song: Back to you - B2ST <--- click to listen to the song
Main Character: Gikwang and Hyosung (Kisung)

 

It was mid-autumn where the leaves were falling. A young man was strolling at the middle of the street that was placed between the large yellowish coloured trees. The cold wind of October brushed his hair gently. He placed his both hand in his coat’s pocket, not because of the cold. He was just more comfortable with that position. Slowly, a couple walked towards him as they were happily chatting and laughing, enjoying the presence of each other. His eyes followed the couple until they passed him. Gikwang smiled bitterly. He used to be as happy as them. However, she left her.

“Let’s break up,” A girl with long wavy dark brown hair voiced out while her eyes were gazing sadly outside the transparent glass, at the empty street. She was sitting in a simple restaurant, beside the glass wall with her boyfriend which would be her ex-boyfriend later.

Gikwang was not surprised with the Hyosung’s sudden request. He knew gradually Hyosung would ask for a separation. It was because of their busy schedules or most probably because of his ignorance towards her because of the busy schedules. They couldn’t meet as frequent as before. He barely touched his phone and it made him rarely answer her call or replied her text message. Still, he loves her, always. Even if they separated, he knew he wouldn’t forget her easily. Gikwang sighed. If separation could ease and lessen her pain, he didn’t mind to be hurt.

With a fake smile, Gikwang replied. “Okay,”

Hyosung sighed. Truthfully, she didn’t want to end their relationship but she couldn’t stand the pain of love. She kept missing him, wanting to talk to him and watching him before her eyes but she knew it was impossible when he was kept busy with his singing, dancing and appearing on TV shows. If she had the choice, she would turn back the time and tried her best not to meet him and love him because it was hurting her. This love was tearing her heart and made her lost concentration to her singing and other tasks. She had thought about this for few months. With opinions from her group members and some of her friends, she decided that break up was the best decision for both of them. It was the end for them.

Gikwang stopped his steps, looked upward, watching the blue sky through the falling yellow leaves. Although remembering the moment of their ending hurt him, it made him reminded of her, a girl that he always loves. How are you? Have you fully forgotten me? Gikwang thought as his mind was filled with Hyosung. Then, he continued his stroll along the street. His eyes suddenly captured something, it was a wooden bench at the shoulder of the street. It was a normal bench but for Gikwang it was a precious item that held the memories of Hyosung and him.

“Want some ice cream?” Gikwang offered as they both sat on the bench. It was summer where most people would spend more time to the beach than the park. So, they decided to come here to meet each other.

Hyosung shook her head timidly. “On diet,”

“Diet?” Gikwang raised one of his eyebrows, confused. In his eyes, Hyosung was the prettiest girl with the best body figure. She might not as good as some other popular artists but she was beautiful in her own way. Gikwang preferred she stayed as what she was. Plus, her body figure was not bad and Gikwang dared to say it was appealing but why. Why she wanted to diet?

Hyosung nodded and pouted. “I gain 2kg last week,”

Gikwang chuckled as he saw the pout from Hyosung.

Hyosung puffed her cheeks as he heard the light laugh from Gikwang. It seemed like Gikwang too was teasing her gaining weight.

“Aigoo, my baby is always pretty no matter what,” Gikwang pinched Hyosung puffed cheek and it succeeded making Hyosung smiled.

“That is in your point of view. Manager oppa says I seriously need to diet,” Hyosung replied in a frustrated tone.

“Want me to explain to him how pretty you are, even if you gain weight,” Gikwang said gently as his fingers arranged Hyosung hair to the back of her ear.

Hyosung looked away immediately, blushing. “No, don’t do that. It is just for a while until I lose some weight,”

Gikwang held both of Hyosung shoulders and made her turned to him. “Are you sure?” He asked seriously. He was serious. He didn’t want Hyosung to suffer from gastric or any other pain because of dieting.

Hyosung smiled and nodded her head.

Gikwang turned his head away from the bench. Remembering this making he felt of wanting to be back to Hyosung. He didn’t regret with their separation as he saw that Hyosung was getting better with her singing and dancing. However, sometimes he hoped he could be together with her again and felt her presence beside him.

Unexpectedly, she saw her. Gikwang was sure it was Hyosung. She was looking intensely at the bench that he was staring before. Did she still remember their memories of that bench? Gikwang scanned her as this was the first time she saw her face-to-face after one year. Yes, it had been one year but she stayed the same.

She was still wearing the same type of make-up, thick eyeliner and simple lip gloss. She had straightened her hair and change the colour to dark purple but it didn’t change her much. She was still wearing the same coat, her favourite coat as it suited all types of clothes and colours. She is still the same Hyosung. Gikwang thought as he watched the unchanging Hyosung. Watching her made him felt wanting to return to her side even though it was her who asked for the split up. But to be back to her, what should he do?

It was impossible for them to be back together. He must be out of his mind, thinking of wanting her back to him but he knew he was living a very hard life without her. How could he continue living with just her shadow? How long he could live with only her memories? He needed her back. He needed to be back to her. But what could he do to make her accepted him back? Especially when she was the one who pushed him away.

Gikwang approached her slowly.

Hyosung noticed that someone was coming to her. She turned to the sound and saw Gikwang. She was shocked. They both froze for a moment until Gikwang voiced out.

“You don’t change much,” Gikwang tried to smile as natural as possible.

Hyosung automatically smiled when she heard that words. She looked at Gikwang. He didn’t change much too. He was still talking with the same tone, the same fake smile when he was sad, and he still looked at her that way, a very caring and loving way.

“You too,” Hyosung replied, trying to return the smile.

Gikwang turned to the bench. Does she remember? He thought. If she does, does she still love me? Gikwang wished she would still love him because now, after watching her right in front of him after one year, he wanted her back. He wanted to be with her again.

“I miss you,” Gikwang said softly as if he was whispering. “every single day,” He added.

Hyosung was surprised. He said it gently as he always did. She didn’t expect the words would be out from Gikwang mouth. When they agreed to stay as friends, Hyosung expected that Gikwang for forgot her and stopped thinking about her. So, she tried her best to forget him although it was not as easy as she thought. It was more painful after their broke up. It was because every time she remembered him, she knew she didn’t have the chance to be back to him. However, after gathering all the courage to forget him now he was here, appearing in front of her, saying that he missed her.

Hyosung turned away and started walking. She knew she couldn’t reply Gikwang because the truth was she missed him too. However, after asking from the separation, after struggling to forget him for a year, was it the right thing to say?

Gikwang quickly grabbed Hyosung’s hand and made her turned to him.

“Please don’t let me down,” Gikwang begged as he was still holding Hyosung hand. This time, he would make sure that he didn’t let that hand go again. He would hold it still.

“We...” Hyosung paused as Gikwang stopped her.

“Don’t tell me why. Just tell me that you still love me,” Gikwang reached for her other hand as he looked gently to Hyosung.

Hyosung looked away from Gikwang eyes. She knew she could be beamed by the look. I still love you. Hyosung thought but she couldn’t say it out. She just couldn’t, not after the hard time she faced to forget him.

“Please, let me be back to you. I can’t live without you, seriously. Even when I try my best to forget you, the memories of us keep come back to me. So, please Hyosung. Let me back to you one more time, please,” Gikwang begged as he held Hyosung hands firmly, trying to tell her how he needed her.

Tears started to form in Hyosung eyes. She bit her lower lips, pulled her hand from Gikwang and quickly walked away, crying. She fastened her pace, she must go far from him or she would be fall for his soft voice and mesmerizing look again. Not again.

Gikwang just watched she walked away. Not that he gave up. He had decided that he would draw her back to him. No matter what happen, he would be back to her again. He promised himself. It didn’t matter how much she rejected her and turned away coldly. It didn’t matter how much his heart broken into pieces because of that cold reaction. He would make sure that she would be back to him. I’ll be back to you.

____________________________________________________________

Is it boring? Is it too long? Does the tone is too natural?

I need your comments. :) I do hope you enjoy reading this.