Final

Oh Yeah! [One Shot]

 

“Oh Yeah~!♪ ”

 

Bom’s last high note was, as always, a hit. The thunderous applause and loud cheers by the audience could be heard all throughout the stadium, but this particular performance was different from the previous ones she had performed with newly debuted GD & TOP.

The performance was greeted with so much enthusiasm not just because of the flawless, powerful & charismatic quality YG Family always has on stage but also by the surprise at the beginning, the whole time and at the end of the “Oh Yeah” performance.

 

Tonight was the MBC Gayo Daejuns and of course YG family had to pull a fast one on all the VIPs & BlackJacks watching the show live and online.

When the music for “Oh Yeah” began to play indicating the start of the GD & TOP 2nd stage and GD said the lines “Fresh Collaboration” everyone was on their feet expecting for Park Bom to come out. However when waiting for the beginning of the chorus to everyone’s astonishment it was Minzy who came out. It was a treat for the BlackJacks & VIPs who by now have figured out that the girls will be performing the song with the boys.

 

It only built up the anticipation as to who would come out at the second chorus, and it was CL who came out all fierce but still cute as she was guided by GD hand held ever so slightly to the front of the stage. The song was rearranged to fit the girls’ voices and they sang their parts well adding their own flavor to the chorus.

By this time the only girl left to perform is Dara and of course she is to come at the bridge, bringing with her, her 4D and quirky fun-loving self to the stage jumping up and down all hyper, which did not fail to amuse everyone.

 

GD & TOP were leading up to the finale and Bom of course was to sing the last chorus, before ending up next to TOP along with CL both leaning on him and GD putting his arms on Minzy & Dara’s shoulders for the epic ending to the performance.

The music faded and the hosts came back on stage thanking YG Family for their wonderful performance and after bowing several times to the audience Chaerin was first in line to return to the backstage followed closely by GD & the others.

 

Upon reaching the backstage GD caught up with Chaerin and asked the question he’d been itching to ask since they came out on stage a few moments ago.

“Chaerin-ah, why didn’t you smile at me while we were performing?” Jiyong asked in a whisper catching up to Chaerin who was walking quite a bit fast for some reason.

“I smiled oppa. Well not as much as I would’ve wanted, but I did.” She answered with a slight smile then looking around for people who might over hear their conversation.

 

“Looked like you were having more fun performing with TOP hyung than you were with me, you even pulled your hand away a little bit when I took your hand.” Said Jiyong in a louder voice than what was comfortable for Chaerin, he was sounding a little more annoyed this time.

“You were edging closer and closer to him. Don’t think I’m comfortable with that for even a second.” He added out of irritation as they were both headed to their dressing rooms through the maze-like turns of the backstage.

 

Then Chaerin pulled Jiyong into a corner well hid from the hallway.

“Sshh! Oppa! Be quiet someone might hear you! You know I can’t show too much affection towards you in public anymore, they’ll think we’re together or have you forgotten the 2009 MAMA’s? We created so much buzz because of that hug. Not to mention 2NE1TV.” Chaerin whispered with a tone of worry, as someone, anyone that didn’t know about their relationship, might be in earshot of the two them.

 

“Well we are together!” Jiyong said out loud accidentally. Good thing the hallway was a bit empty and they were behind a bunch of boxes so no one would notice them.

“Oppa!!! What are you doing?! Yes we are together but you know we still can’t tell the whole world! Stop being so careless, can we not talk about this right now?!” Chaerin hitting Jiyong several times on the shoulder as she said this, she was panicking now, as someone might’ve heard that outburst.

 

“Then stop making me jealous then!” Jiyong answered holding on to Chaerin’s hands to stop her from hitting him more.

“I’m not doing it on purpose! We talked about this remember? Papa YG already told us to keep the skinship at a minimum and in public at zero! We can’t even talk much around people who don’t know! Especially with cameras rolling and another thing you know--“

 

Chaerin’s sentence was cut off by Jiyong’s lips pressed upon hers. She was caught off guard by this sudden act that Jiyong loved to do to her, seeing her fluster was most attractive to him, he pulled away a smidge, eyes still closed, her jaw still cupped in his hands, he whispered to Chaerin;

“You know, sometimes you talk too much..”

Finally he opened his eyes and with a playful smile Jiyong backed up and said as he was leaving the privacy of the dark corner;

“I love it when you’re mad, then all of a sudden become white as a ghost. You can’t imagine how adorable you are!”

 

“YA! JINGYO! You did that on purpose! Why do you always do this to me?! Eh?!” Chaerin shouted quickly poking her head out from behind the boxes. She was pissed; she thought Jiyong was really mad at her.

 

“I can’t hear you!!!” Jiyong said naughtily with his hands on his head as he was headed towards his and TOP’s dressing room in a proud stride.

 

Chaerin just heaved a huge sigh aggravated at what Jiyong did and made way to 2NE1’s own dressing room. But just when she thought Jiyong’s mischief was done for the evening he turned around and shouted at her;

“But for the record, I REALLY WAS JEALOUS!!!” Jiyong yelled out to her laughing his way into the room to his right skipping happily.

 

“Aigoo! What am I gonna do with him?”

Even though he’s such a pain with his jealousy & pranks Chaerin couldn’t help but be amused & have a grin on her face. She eyed him one last time and groaned;

“I fall for that stupid boyish charm of his; every time.”  Shaking her head; Chaerin followed suit into their own dressing room lips still plastered into an undeniable smile.

– End –