First Impression

JONGHYUN FOR RENT!!!

Jonghyun's POV

Today is the day I'm meeting my girl. They say it's not the guy. Thank God. Turns out he's the 'messenger' or something but I don't know the girl yet. Not interested anyway. Today I'm having practice until 12 and then I'll get ready. Right now it's 10 and I've just arrived at the practice room. It's hectic lately because we're going to make a comeback in a week. Like the stress is not enough I have an extra issues.

"Hey. Just arrived?" Key said. Key was just back from Sukira with Minho. Taemin's been practicing like crazy since 5am. Onew's somewhere. He texted me saying he's going wi be here in a minut-"

*bang* Onew closed the door panting. "The paparazzi's really determined. They even break in through. Whatever. Let's start praticing," he said.

We practiced until 12.30 in the end. We're actually starting to get the rythm right, thank God. The meeting's starting in 2. I was sweating like crazy so I rushed back to the dorm  and showered. I was a bit early when I arrived. Iim starting to get bored in the waiting room. Should I buy her a welcoming gift? I mean, sure, I don't like this show. But I am planning to befriend her. Not only because of the TV show but I can't make a bad impression to her, or the public.

I spotted a flower shop across the street. A little visit won't hurt, right? I walked across the street and entered. I looked around. The store's small but A yellow and black bouquet catches my eye. "How much is this?" "30 000 won, sir. May I ask who you'e intending to give it to?" "A girl I'm going to meet. I'll take this one." The shopkeeper looked uncomfortable and said, "Ermm... I don't really think you should get this. This is a flower for funerals. You're going to give it to the girl that bid for you, right? Here, take this. I'ts on the house." She smiled at me and hand me a sweet Bouquet of purple and pink that I missed before. "Really? Thanks." "You're welcome. Goodluck!" She beamed at me. I smiled at her and left.

I entered SM building and the receptionist told me to go to the meeting room. When I got there Soo Man sajangmin was already there. "Anyyeonghaseyo sajangnim," I greeted him. "Ah, you came. Come sit." I sat beside him and he said,"Look, Jonghyun. I've heard from your bandmates that you're not exactly excite for this." Dammit. Talk about loyalty. "No, it's just-" "No. It's okay, really. But you have to promise me you won't show it, okay. There's a lot on stake here. My job. Your friends' job. Your job. You have to be serious. Get it?" "Yes, sajangnim. It's going to be good on my acting skill anyway."

*bam*

"What's good for his acting skill?" A girl entered. She's astounding that it's a disgrace to call her pretty. She's angelic. She lookedd at us withh questioning eyes. "Umm, nothing. Sajangnim was just asking me about expanding my career to acting. May I ask you who you are and why are you here?" I asked. "Simple. I'm your girlfriend for the next month."Oh, so that's why, thank God.?" "Now let's sit and talk about it first, okay?" Sajangnim gestured her to sit in front of us.

"Oh, him? He's just my assistant. At the auction I was in the States. I just came-" She looked at her watch, which looked expensive, "exactly one hour and seven minutes ago." She said with a blank expression. "Andd may I ask you what's your name?" I said. "I'm Park _____"

I fainted.