Paris Love; Chapter 1

Paris Love

 

раяіѕ ŁŎVË

After practicing, all SNSD members were dead tired. They were practicing for hours and it exhausts them. The members of the group were scattered across the practice room, taking a break. All of their attention went to the door when the door opened, revealing their manager. It looks like he will say something important or something. "All of you will have a vacation for one week. And after that, you all will practice for your comeback." SNSD's manager announced. The girls nodded in response, big grins pasted on their faces. Who wouldn't be happy when they got a vacation? You can do whatever you want, you can rest, you can go wherever you want, you're free from work. SNSD were all stressed up from their hectic schedules. So of course, a one week vacation would be enough for them to be able to relax. “Where would you all go?” asked the leader Taeyeon. “I would like to go to New York!” said Tiffany. “Me too!” Jessica said. “Me three!” Sunny popped in almost out of nowhere. “Me four!” Yuri said. “I'll go to Paris!” Sooyoung raised her hand. “Me too! I'll go with Soo!” Hyoyeon raised her hand as well. “I'll go with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon!” Yoona exclaimed. “I'll go to Paris~” Taeyeon joined the team and raised her hand. “I'll go to....uhm....Paris?” Seohyun exclaimed, raised her hand after thinking for a minute. “Then it's set. New York and Paris are your vacation destinations for your one-week vacation. Enjoy girls” their manager said. They all cheered. Their manager was the one who was in charge of booking their flights online while they pack their own luggage. “I'm so excited!” Yoona said, jumping up and down, excitement written over her face. “Unnie, it's like you're having your first time to go there!” Seohyun said. “It's just like that! We go there for performances, events. We don't have time to go around and walk over the streets of Paris!” Yoona argued. Well, she had a main point there. It's true. They only go to Paris for performances and events. They haven't even wandered the whole Paris. “Oh well, let's just enjoy this vacation! This is a rare event!” Hyoyeon shouted. They all cheered and jumped up and down. They were having a little party on their practice room.

 

~♫~

 

Yunho, Changmin, I'll set you free for one week. You can go wherever you want” their manager said. Yunho and Changmin smiled. They finally get to have a vacation after their long, tiring work. “Where would you two go? I heard that SNSD will have their one week vacation as well” Their manager said. Changmin became beet red as he heard it. Yunho elbowed him in the chest. Their manager eyed them suspiciously. “What hyung?” Yunho said. Their manager just shook his head. “Can we go to Paris? I want to go there. Changmin, you want to go?” Yunho asked. Changmin nodded. “Just enjoy your one week vacation boys” their manager said. “Of course we will” Changmin smiled. “Okay, so since I need to go somewhere else, you two can go outside to take a walk or something” their manager stood up and left the room. “What should we do?” Yunho asked. “I'll take a walk.” Changmin said. “I'll go with you then.” Yunho said. “And why would you go with me?” Changmin asked. “Because first, I don't want you to do something evil and second, I just want to.” Yunho replied. “What if I don't want you to accompany me?” Changmin teased. “Oh come on Changmin, stop being evil. I know you want me to accompany you.” Yunho replied. “I'm born evil. But, yeah, whatever. You can accompany me.” Changmin said. “Okay then” Yunho replied shortly. The duo walked across the hall and went pass through the practice room. They heard noises coming from it, and it doesn't sound like a group is practicing, it was more of a group partying. “We're going to Paris!” a voice shouted. Changmin stopped from his steps and walked back. He doesn't know if he heard it right. “Paris! Paris!” a voice shouted once again. 'So they're going to Paris?' Changmin smiled unconsciously. On the other hand, Yunho just realized that Changmin isn't following him anymore. He looked back and saw Changmin smiling goofily. He heard the noises coming from the practice room. They were very sure that it was Girl's Generation. “So they're going there as well. Things are going pretty exciting. Right, Changmin?” Yunho nudged the smiling Changmin. Changmin cleared his throat and brought his serious face. “Yeah” he replied and walked away. Yunho chuckled lightly. 'He really likes her' Yunho said to himself and went to catch up with the younger.
 

~♫~

 

SNSD were packing their things when Hyoyeon approached Sooyoung. “Hyoyeon, we should have fun on our tour to Paris” Sooyoung said. “Isn't that what we are supposed to do there? Have fun and relax?” Hyoyeon replied. The other members who heard the conversation laughed. “I mean, what if the fans swooned towards us and get wild?” Sooyoung said worriedly. “They won't. What disguise are for, right?” Hyoyeon said in a comforting tone, to stop Sooyoung from worrying. Sooyoung nodded and went back to packing her things. After a few hours, which looked like years, all SNSD members have packed their own luggage and they made sure that nothing is left out. They all want their trips to be perfect. Now all they need to do is wait for tomorrow to have their flight to their destinations. Sooyoung were thinking about something while the other members were busy playing around and doing their own things. It wasn't about the trip at all, well, maybe connected in a way. She heard about Yunho and Changmin having plans on going to Paris. It doesn't sound like a problem but yeah, she was keeping something from the other members. It was so hard not to smile widely whenever he's around. Having a relationship with a labelmate, it was forbidden. She already lost hope. But a part of her heart says that it'll work out, if she believes. 'After all, they say there can be miracles when you believe' Sooyoung said at the back of her mind. Hyoyeon seemed to recognize that Sooyoung was spacing out. She approached Sooyoung and waved her hands in front of her. “Hello? Earth to Sooyoung? Are you there?” Hyoyeon asked. Sooyoung blinked and looked at her. “Yes I am here.” She replied. “You're spacing out” Hyoyeon said, sounding really worried. “No, no. I'm okay. Just thinking about something” Sooyoung replied. Hyoyeon thought that the trip bothers Sooyoung so she decided to comfort her.

 

~♫~

 

The day comes, and it was the day of their flights to their chosen destinations. They were on the airport, waiting for their luggage to be given back and they are ready to board. “I'm excited, yet I'm so nervous.” Sooyoung admitted. “Why do you need to be so nervous? There's totally nothing to worry about” Tiffany replied with a smile. Sooyoung seems unconvinced but she had this light feeling in her. She felt happy about going to Paris. 'Why did I say I would want to go to Paris anyways?' She asked herself. She shrugged and each of their luggage came one by one. “Paris, here we go” Sooyoung muttered. Maybe it was fate who brought here to Paris. The 'City of Lights'.

 

раяіѕ ŁŎVË

~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~

     A/N: So yeah, sorry for the very very very long wait.

 

I decided to split it up into two parts because it will be very boring if I wrote it altogether

Because as you can see, this is so long. (I don't even know what happened to my mind, this just came out of it =.=)

Oh well, hope you all liked it. I can't type this up everyday because I'm a person as well, I'm very busy sometimes. So.. now I'm starting to type up the next part.

Hope you all like it!

 

Myunghee17ukiss

Paris Love

Sooyoung Choi and Shim Changmin

a myunghee17ukiss production™