Chapter 3: Meeting

The Wedding Day 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     It was a lovely afternoon for everyone except Jonghee, who felt really bad after hearing that her favorite place will be under renovation. She was thinking for the whole day on how she can prevent those people from renovating her place until she gets an idea from a news show. She stood up from the couch and hurriedly went to her favorite place.

 

     “Sir, is this place included for renovation?” she asked but the person in front of her didn’t mind her, as if she was an air. “Yah! I was asking if…”

 

     “Are you blind, miss? Stop asking questions and leave now! Aish! Such a stupid.” The worker said in mad tone. Jonghee sent him icy glare.

 

     “Yah! Tell me where your boss is!” She coldly said but no one answered her. “YAH! TELL ME…”

 

     “I’m the owner and the boss. Why?” someone cut her words. She turned around to see who it was.

 

     “Jessica…” he muttered as he slowly smiles. “Sica!” he run to her and hugged her tightly. Jonghee, on the other hand felt frozen. “Jessica, where have you been? Why did you left me? Why? But that thing doesn’t matter anymore! You are now here and you are alive.”

 

     Jonghee felt something she can’t explain. It’s like her heart is now beating faster as the guy keeps hugging her. It was like he is the answer to all of her questions. Jonghee took a deep breath and push the guy away.

 

     “I’m sorry but I’ am not what you’re talking about. I’ am Kang Jonghee not Jessica. I also don’t know you.” She coldly said. The guy in front of her stared at her.

 

     “Jess, stop saying such words, you are hurting me! I’m supposed to be mad at you because of what you did to me but I can’t so please stop joking!” he said but Jonghee sent him coldly stared at him.

 

     “Jonghee ah!” someone yelled. They turned to that person and Jonghee smiled.

 

     “Jonghyun! I’m glad you are here.” She said as Jonghyun went to them. On the other side, the guy was shocked and didn’t move.

 

     “You made me so worried! Who is he? You’re new friend?” Jonghyun asked and Jonghee stared back at him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter