History of Jiyeon.

Homophobia.

“Why are you doing this to me?” she cried, continuously hitting his chest while he didn’t bother to make any attempt to stop her.

 

“I thought I had changed you!” she shouted, clutching onto his shirt. “Why are you doing this to me?”

 

“Yuri, I’m sorry.” He apologised, avoiding eyes contact with her. “I’m really sorry.”

 

“Don’t go, please!”

 

“I’m sorry Yuri.” He said, removing her hand from his shirt and turned away, preparing to leave the house.

 

“Seungwoo, don’t leave us!” she begged, fall onto the floor. She was weak and tired of crying.

 

“I’m sorry. I have to pursue my happiness.”

 

“There is no happiness being with him!” she retorted.

 

“I have already followed everything my parents told me to, married you and made baby, I already did and please, let go of me.” It was his turn to beg her. “Let me pursue my happiness.”

 

“What about me? My happiness is you!” She replied. “What about Jiyeon?”

 

“Take care of Jiyeon.” He said and quickly dashed out the house without looking back at Yuri.

 

“Seungwoo!” She called out.

 

A small kid was looking at the horrible sight of her parents. That was the last time she saw both of them…

 

“Don’t go…” Jiyeon cried silently. She was just five years old and had already lost both of her parents. Her mother was suicide and her father was disappeared.  

 

Her parents were forced to marry each other to prove that her father was innocent. Park Seungwoo was the son of the rich man and rumours were spreading around saying that he was gay and that was how Yuri and Seungwoo ended up together.

 

Jiyeon blamed her mother’s death on her father, Park Seungwoo.

 

-TO BE CONTINUED-

 

A/N: Just a short preview. Boring, yes it is. I’ll follow some of DH2 scenes as I found it quite cute and loveable. Comment is loved ^-^