New place

Heart for 1

YOUR POV

Me and mum wanted to start a new life, move to a new place, meet new people. Move away from all the bad memories. It was just us two. I don’t where my dad lives now, probably somewhere with his ‘girlfriend’. my older sister was happily married with her husband Seungho. They’ve only been married for 6 months and they look like such a happy couple. Its just one those couples that just by looking you can tell that will be together forever. I’m really happy for them, to have each other to love, too bad I don’t have anyone to love.

“WOW! Kisa come quick, its beautiful in here!” my mother called out to me from inside the house. We decided to move to small cosy little house, I guess we didn’t want anything too flashy. Hehe. Half the day had gone and I had nearly finished unpacking. The next day I was starting my new school. I was kinda nervous but not so much. I’m used starting new schools, I know the drill of getting the timetable, introducing your self to each class blah blah. This time there was no school uniform. I was relieved when I found out. LoL. They really irritate me.

“Kisa! Come down dinners ready!” my mum shouted from downstairs. I went down to see the table already set with the food down. Aww bless my mum she s such a sweetheart. I love her soo much. Me and my mum have always been really close, we share everything with each other, ok well not everything. Even before my parents divorced I was more closer to my mum.

“Are you nervous for tomorrow? Its your first day.” my mum asked me.

“Not really, come on I have had to start so many different schools, what makes this one any different?” I laughed.

“I don’t know, you just might meet some….you know…different people…like you know someone you might like or something.” my mum replied back. I just I pretended I didn’t hear that. After we ate I helped my mum clean up and yeah. I felt like going out for a walk get some fresh air also get to know the neighbourhood too.

As I was finishing off my walk, on my way home I came across a field. There was nothing there besides two horses. One was all black while the other was brown. They looked absolutely stunning. They were just grazing around not doing much but they looked like they have just popped out of some fantasy story. They were beautiful. And without realising I had jumped over the fence and was walking towards them. I approached the black one first. Walking slowly towards it with my right arm extended towards it. It didn’t show any sign of rejection or anger so I walked up to it properly and started it.

“wow your so beautiful aren’t you?” I smiled to my self while speaking to the horse. “what shall I call you...umm let me see.. Umm….”

“Isa” I turned around to see who the voice belonged to. And oh my gosh I swear it belonged to an angel. This guy looked amazing with his black hair slightly covering his left eye. His skin was tanned but a tiny bit lighter. His jaw line was like none other, he wore a black t shirt with pair of jeans and a pair of converse shoes.

“ His name is Isa, and my name is Kyo .” he stuck his hand out to shake.

“Hi my name is Kisa, nice to meet you. Oh I’m really sorry for coming here I didn’t know that they belonged to some, I’m really sorry” I bowed my head in apology.

“ Oh don’t worry they’re not mine actually, they don’t belong to anyone, they are just here. I like to come by and play with them for a bit look after, you know the usual.” he gave his gentle smile which melted me on the spot, as he turned back to the brown horse to it. “ I see your new in the neighbourhood, never seen you around before.”

“ yeah, me and my mum just moved here today. Well I better get going otherwise my mum is gonna start getting worried where I am. Nice speaking to you, see you around I guess, bye.” my whole journey home and into the house and up the stairs and into my room I couldn’t stop thinking about Kyo.

I washed up and headed for bed. ‘sigh’ I laid down on my bed hoping that my first day will be good.