A New Life!!!

Love Blossom
Please log in to read the full chapter

Next morning...

Janelle woke up first as she looks back and saw Felix still sleeping as she smiles knowing what happened between her and Felix... She gets up and dresses herself and left his dorm... She comes inside her own as her friends were standing with their arms crossed as Francis asked " where were you last night?" Janelle said " I know you demand answers but I'll tell you, I've slept with Felix and honestly I didn't want to but he insisted!" Charly said " well at least she's honest!" Francis said " I know there's more to that!" Janelle said " you want explanation!" Francis nods...

Janelle can't find explanation as she thinks for awhile as she gets ready to leave when the door was knocking as she answers the door when she received a kiss from Felix as he said " good morning my princess!" Janelle said " good morning, it looks like your leaving first!" Felix nods as he asked " why is that guy staring at me like that?" Janelle looks back and sees Francis glaring as she said " he wants to know why I wasn't here last night!" Felix said to Francis " I invited her over to my dorm so I hope it won't cause trouble!" Francis said " oh well that explains well next time Janelle let me know!" Janelle nods as she looks back at Felix...

The manager was putting the members suitcases in the compartment as he said " Felix we're leaving!" Janelle said " it looks like your leaving!" Felix nods as he quickly kisses her goodbye and goes back to the bus and goes on the bus as the driver turns it on as all the members got on... Janelle closed the door as Francis said " well it's time to go too!" Janelle said " wait Charly is still asleep!" Francis looks and sees Charly sleeping... Janelle slowly wakes him up and asked " is it time to go?" Janelle nods...

Janelle, Francis, and Charly got their stuff ready and headed out to the car as Janelle closed the door and heads to the office to turn in the key when she saw Felix already in line as she goes behind him as she smiles when Felix said without looking " my princess is behind me!" Janelle smiles and said " Felix your making me blush right now!" Felix was next as he turns in the key and looks behind and said " I'll wait for you outside!" Felix heads out when Janelle turns in the keys as she walks out the building...

Janelle opens the door and saw Felix as they walk together with their hands linked together as Charly said " it looks like your both dating!" Janelle said " I know I have to explain this to my parents!" Francis nods as Janelle said " well Felix I'll see you in Korea soon and I'm guessing that you guys take another route!" Felix nods as he kisses her lips one more time as he heads to the bus and got on... Janelle goes in her car as Charly got in the uhaul and Francis rode with Janelle...

After a few hours...

Janelle never saw the bus as she sees the boat as she said " we are almost there!" Janelle slowly makes her way to the ticket booth as she lowered the window when the lady said " how many?" Janelle said " three plus the car and the uhaul!" The lady said " that'll be 56.55 please!" Janelle takes out her money and got her change as she slowly goes on the boat as she parks the car and got out.

Please log in to read the full chapter