The Great Follower :D

Dont be shy~Baby

Hi there^^ :) !, Hi, Helloo~ , Krystal greeted every student she passed by.

When she reached her classroom, she was so shocked to see that nobody is inside. She entered the room and put her bag on her    chair. After it, she went outside and look if Amber and her friends are there, she was happy to see her friends. 

 

Later on *bell ringing*

 

Guys! Let's go .. Amber said

"Yaaa!" Krystal and friends added.

 

After class they decided to go to the library to work on their thesis.

 

Amber: Krystal, are you okay?

Krystal: Of course ! Why?

Amber: Okay.

 

Later on Sehun entered the library and saw Krystal. He wanted to talk to Krystal, but she's with her friends. Krystal pretend that she did not see Sehun and after a few minutes Chan yeol came and ask Krystal to eat lunch with him. Krystal accepted his request and leave together.

 

Chan yeol: Are you okay?

Krystal: Ch-CH-Chan yeol may i ask you a favor?

Chan yeol: Sure what is it? 

Krystal: Will you forget all the things that happened yesterday. All the things I've done in the past few days?

Chan yeol: If that's your choice then I'll do !

Krystal: Thank you very much :)

 

They reached the canteen and ate lunch .

 

Without knowing of Krystal and Chan yeol , Sehun is following them.

 

Krystal: May I ask a question?

Chan yeol:Sure what is it?

Krystal: I wonder how boys feel when they're in love. Do they get butterflies? Do they have you in their mind 24/7?

Do they smile at random times at the thought of you? Do they miss you all the time?

Chan yeol: Not all boys ^_^

Krystal: Can you describe girls?

Chan yeol: Girls are like apple on trees. The best ones are at the top of a  tree. The boys dont want to reach for the good ones, because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good but easy. So the apples at the top think that something is wrong with them, when in reality they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Krystal: hmmm* 

 

Chan yeol: How about you? What can you say about guys?

Krystal: You know what, we really love them when you share your feelings. It doesn't make you any less of a man, in fact, it makes you even more attractive.

 

Chan yeol: Really?.haha

Krystal: You know what, guys have no idea how long something they said can stay in a girls mind.

Chan yeol: Did you mean what I said a while ago, will stay in your mind?

Before Krystal answered it, she noticed that Sehun is also there so she answered immediately.

Krystal: of course ! 

 

*Bell ringing* ~