May the Best Man Win !

Dont be shy~Baby

 

Sehun, an intelligent student of Shinwa University met Krystal,an ordinary student of the said school. they are both shy to each other, they dont talk in person but they are real textmates. Sehun has a secret feelings for Krystal, but he's too shy to confess his feelings because he thought that if Krystal knew it  she will not talk to him anymore. Krystal at the same time, also had feelings for Sehun, her friends already knew about it but she told them not to tell anyone because she dont want to ruin their relationship. Krystal always stalk Sehun, but as time pass by she got tired. One day, Krystal met a guy named Park Chan yeol who also fell in love with her.Chan yeol is so famous that everyone in the university knew him.He always follow Krystal wherever she go. One day, when Krystal is about to enter the gate of the unversity Chanyeol popped-out on her way. Chan yeol said "Hey pretty lady, do you need help?..No-no No thanks! :) Krystal replied. Everyday while Krystal is secretly stalking Sehun, at the same time, Chan yeol is also stalking Krystal,even from the start, Chan Yeol knew that Krystal doesn't have a feelings for him so one day he confronted Sehun.

Chan Yeol: Hey aren't you tired?

Sehun: Why?

 

Chan yeol: Cause you're always running in Krystal's mind.

If you are not interested on her will you keep distance to her.

Did you ever fall for someone you know you shouldn't?

Try hard to fight your feelings but you just couldn't?

You fall deeper with each passing day

But try to hide it in every possible way.

 

Sehun: Wait, I cant understand.What are you talking about?

 

Chan yeol: Krystal liked you, she has been stalking you for years, she follow you wherever you go. She is always thinking about you.Onlyy you:(

 

Sehun: What?

 

Chan yeol: Before anything else, I 'm telling you now. I like Krystal and I will not let anyone hurt her feelings.!

 

That same day Krystal doesn't come to school. She stayed at her friend's house the whole day.