The Girls

Facade

 

 

 

JUST A TEASE FOR YOU GUYS. NOT STARTING THIS FIC YET ^^

 

 

You got it?” CL eyed the trembling victim who’s sitting at a corner of the sleek black room. The victim’s eyes, wide with fear, nodded quickly as she cuddled herself out of fear. Seeing the flick of CL’s wrist, she sped towards the door and ran away as fast as her abused body could take her.

Taking a sip of her vodka, CL looked up at the auburn haired girl, and nodded towards the slightly ajar door. The auburn haired girl rolled her eyes before putting her perfectly manicured hand on the door and pushed it shut firmly.

“Gee. Thanks, Chae.” The caramel-haired girl smirked as she nudged the blonde girl. CL looked up before raising one of her eyebrows.

“Save it, Bom. I did it because I was bored.” CL replied, and shot down her last cup of vodka. Only to look up and stared at her light purple haired maknae punching empty punches to the air.

Gong MinJi. What the exact hecks are you doing?” CL stared queerly at the said female turned and look at her.

Damn. It’s like so damn long since my fist touched someone. I feel so ing hyped now.” Minzy replied. CL slight smirked before curling her upper lip up, forming a snarl and spoke,

No one, messes with me and my crew.” Changing her snarl into a sinister smile, CL picked up her backpack, strolling leisurely towards the door before eyeing her crew to follow her.

Just as the blonde girl flung open the door to 2NE1’s hideout, she turned her gaze to the left, looking for anyone who is near there. Her cold, merciless eyes met a pair of honey brown eyes, which she recognized as melancholy. Zooming out, CL merely gazed at the boy who was holding a piece of paper in his grasp. Just as the boy’s lips slowly formed into a grin, outstretching one of his hands to call out, the blonde girl flipped her hair and walked towards the opposite direction with two girls behind her.

How unfriendly.” The boy scowled as he retreated his hand and scanned through his schedule once again before smiling at the irony of his own words.

Pshh. I used to be like that too, isn’t it? Who am I to call her unfriendly?” He shook his head, smiling as he went around the school compound, finding his way while wearing a white pristine uniform with the name ‘Kwon JiYong’ embedded on his name tag.

 

-----------------------------------------

A knock resounded in the classroom, disturbing the teacher’s rambles. The teacher halted as his gaze fell on the wooden door of the classroom. Standing behind the door was Kwon JiYong, the boy who had lost his way in the huge school compound.

How should he enter? It’s been quite a few years since he last stepped into a classroom, much less meet with a teacher. In the past, he instilled fear into teachers and held authority over the teachers. As much as he wanted to do that, he couldn’t. He promised her. To go back schooling and finish his education while showing respect to the staffs and teachers. As well as be friendly towards classmates and teachers. That was literally what she had constantly wished for, and told him while she was still breathing away. Kwon JiYong twisted the door knob and poked his head in, curling his lips into a smile before stepping in and showing his body.

Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon JiYong imnida. I’m the new student. I--- I’m sorry that I was late.” Kwon JiYong bowed after spitting out the word ‘sorry’ which he said so unwillingly. Never in his life did he had to apologise. He was the one in charge and only others apologized to him. He never needed to do apologies.

Ahh. A new student? Then it’s okay. Go grab a sit.” The teacher smiled. JiYong nodded before letting his eyes scan through the classroom, only to find one empty sit; right next to the blonde girl he saw this morning. Unwillingly, JiYong dragged himself towards that seat.

Sitting right as the back was the blonde girl, pursing her lips in annoyance due to the knowledge that the seat beside her was the only seat left in the entire classroom. Shifting herself nearer to the wall, she didn’t even bother to glance at the new student beside her. Folding her arm, CL looked out of the window, yearning to go home already.

As much as JiYong didn’t want to talk to anyone, he had to. He was new and things weren’t the same as the past now. He was no longer G-Dragon. He needed to approach and not wait for people to approach him. He remembered her words. Step 1 was to smile. She said his smile was pretty and also, smiling was a friendly gesture that would enable him to get more friends. When did he last smile? He doesn’t even know. But one thing he could remember was learning how to smile from that baby girl of his.

 

Flashback

 

Baaabbbyyyy, cant you at least smile? Just once? Whenever I see your poker face, I wonder why did I fall for you in the first place.” She whined, bouncing her way towards G-Dragon.

I do! See?” G-Dragon spoke, showing his girlfriend his well-known smirk that would drive every female being crazy. His baby girl scoffed, plopping herself onto the sofa in dejection before throwing a tantrum.

Aeyy. That isn’t a smile. That’s a smirk. THIS is a smile.” She complained before stretching her lips and curling it up using her facial muscles, forming her eyes into perfect crescents in the meanwhile, smiling up at her boyfriend. G-Dragon cooed before palming his baby girl’s face into his palms.

Aww. SO CUTE!” G-Dragon cooed, squishing his girlfriend’s cheeks before leaning down and press his lips onto hers. She pouted, slapping his palms away before rubbing her cheeks.

Yahh. That hurts.” G-Dragon plopped his body down before laying his blonde head onto his girlfriend’s lap. Reaching up and pinching his girlfriend’s cheeks lightly, he cooed,

Sorry, baby girl.” G-Dragon pouted slightly, leaving his gangster self aside for a while to please his whiny girlfriend.

Fine.” She grasped his hands into one of her hands before reaching her other hand towards his hair. Twirling and slightly tugging his hair, she played around with her boyfriend’s hair.

But I was serious. I think you would look honestly cute when you smile, that is, if you ever do.” She murmured, eyes soft and gentle as she removed the hand that was clasping with his a moment ago to cup his cheek. G-Dragon softened, as he felt his girlfriend his cheek with her thumb while palming his cheek. He could literally feel how much adoration and love his girlfriend held for him. When these moments came, he felt that he could just forsake the entire world for her. For she was the only person who loved him for the person he was wholeheartedly.

Okay, baby. I’ll try to smile for you. But… I’ve never smiled. Teach me?” G-Dragon asked, putting his hand over hers that was on his cheek.

It’ll come slowly. Someday, you’ll find yourself truly smiling.

 

End Of Flashback

A tear dripped from his eye, and JiYong wiped it away immediately. He felt like slapping himself, he almost broke his other promise to her. He promised that he would never cry after the week she died.  JiYong looked towards the blonde girl next to him that was still looking out of the window.

Um… Hello. I’m Kwon JiYong. What’s your name?” JiYong tilted his body towards her, slowly curling his lips into a boyish smile. Cl tilted her head, giving him a mere glance.

The name’s CL.” CL coolly responded, cat-eyes of hers meeting the honey brown eyes of the boy next to her. Both locked gazes for a while, both scanning the eyes of each other’s.

 

 

 

 

 

Both felt each other’s melancholy that hid behind their facades.