Mountain Dew: Maasa and Key

Hello!Oneshots~

Maasa grabbed another spoon full of ice cream, challenging her friend Yurina.
Yurina grabbed another spoon full and quickly shoved it in . She recoiled from the taste.
“Eww. I hate rocky road!” Yurina whined shooting Maasa the death glare.
Maasa just laughed.
“That’s why I chose it!” She said smiling, thinking she was going to win the competition that they would have with different foods every once in a while.
Yurina held her nose and took another spoon full.
Key bounded into the room as she did so.
“Maasa! Hide!” Key said diving behind the couch, hitting his head on the wall in the process.
Maasa looked at the couch in a confused way. Yurina got up and walked over to where Key ran from. She gave a loud sigh and walked back, peeking her head into the living room.
“The Mountain Dew bottles are empty… All six of them.” Yurina explained looking at a hyper Key who was upside down and enjoying every minute.
Onew bumped past her and gave a girly shriek before running down the hall.
“Wow…” Maasa mumbled, watching Teruki retreat.
“Go find the other three.” Maasa said twirling a strand of her dark hair around her finger.
“Alright!” Yurina agreed, running off while laughing.
Maasa looked at Key.
“Explain.” She told him, holding back a giggle.
“Taemin and Jonghyun made a bet, that Onew, Minho and I couldn’t drink all six Mountain Dew bottles with out puking!” Key said standing up with Minho’s screaming in the background.
“Both of them lost!” Key yelled running around the kitchen table in circles.
Maasa stopped him with her arm. Key cracked up and quickly pecked her on the lips and ran off laughing.
She stood there with her hand on her lips. Her first ‘kiss’ with him since they had been going out, but she would have preferred something more romantic, or at least when he wasn’t messed up from Mountain Dew.
She chased Key outside into the backyard.
“Kibum oppa!” She laughed, looking around. Out of no where he popped up and pecked her on the cheek and ran back inside.
“Oppa!” Maasa repeated running inside.
She looked under the table where Key’s body was, and he looked back at looked at her and ran off. Maasa ran down the hall and bumped into Yurina leading Minho down the hall.
Maasa swung Key’s bedroom door open to find nothing. She ran into the guest room and saw Onew, Taemin and Key jumping on the bed. She sighed and pulled Key off.
He pecked her on the lips again and ran down the hall towards the living room. Maasa sighed again and walked down the hall.
“Kibum oppa~? Where are you?” She asked, looking around.
Key pounced on her from behind.
“Haha! I got you!” He laughed, knocking her to the ground and straddling her hips.
Maasa tried to get up under Key’s weight but failed.
Key bent over with his lips a few inches away from hers.
“Catch me!” He screamed jumping up and running for his room. Maasa got up and walked towards Key’s room. She stood in front of the door and knocked on it.
Key swung the door open and pulled her inside.
“You found me~” Key mused, claiming her lips with his.
Maasa willingly kissed back.
-
The door swung open after about ten minutes.
Yurina and Minho where on the other side; Minho looked dazed.
She did the little ‘yes!’ sign with her arm. Then she saw the scene in front of her.
“Oh well… I guess Mountain Dew is a good thing!”