Gummy Worms: CAP and Chinami

Hello!Oneshots~

“WAAAH~ Minsoo!!!! Bleh! Ewwie. Some one~!” Chinami shouted at the tiny spider crawling up the chair she was in, making a face of disapprovement.
“It's gonna eat me!!” She yelled protecting the bag of gummy worms in her hand by cradling them in her arms.
She picked the spider up with a piece of paper, holding it out in front of her. She stood up and let it out side of the window, quickly closing it and making a face, still holding the gummy worms. Chinami sat the bag of gummy worms down on the table and walked back to her chair.
“What!!!! What’s wrong China?!” Minsoo yelled, dashing into the living room, calling his “I can’t date you because of rules, but we’re basically going out anyways” friend by his nickname for her.
“You’re a little late, but there was a HUGE spider and it was gonna eat me…” Chinami said pouting, reaching for a gummy worm that was stray from the bag. She grabbed it and shoved it in running away, bumping past Minsoo.
He loved her hyper side.
“It’s my gummy worm!!!!” She manically laughed, almost choking on the gummy substance in .
“It’s mine, I named him Bob!!” Minsoo whined chasing after her laughing.
Chinami ran down the hall bumping into a confused Changjo on the way. She fixed her short hair in the hallway mirror, loosing some time. Minsoo quickly caught up with her grabbing her by the waist.
“Its mine!” She argued, shaking her head.
“CAP Hyung, if you want her Supa Luv that bad, why don’t you just ask?” Ricky asked, randomly showing off and giggling like a young boy before he was dragged off by Jonghyun who was giggling himself.
“Changhyun!” Minsoo scolded half of his maknae line, his face turning red as he tried to get ‘Bob’ out of Chinami’s mouth.
He squeezed her cheeks trying to get it out of . Chinami and Minsoo now had an audience of ByungHyun, Chanhee, Niel and Jonghyun. The couple had no clue what Jonghyun/Changjo did with Changhyun that fast, but they didn’t really care at this point.
“Get it!” Niel laughed, clapping.
ByungHyun and Jonghyun where just laughing and making bets on who they thought would win between the two.
Minsoo and Chinami where on the ground, wrestling for the gummy worm, which was currently in .
“Swallow it!” ByungHyun said bending over to observe the two.
She tried to chew it but Minsoo was holding her jaws still.
“Physically take it out of !” Niel said motioning to his own mouth.
Chinami was giggling the whole time, she suddenly stopped giggling realizing what had happened. Minsoo was actually kissing her for the first time, other than when he had panicked and kissed her a few months ago… ChangHyun had now joined the audience and was now cracking up at the two.
“What where they fighting over?” He asked Chanhee.
“A gummy worm…” He replied leaning on the wall cooly.
“Get it CAP Hyung! Take it out of !” Changhyun cheered. She didn’t think that he heard him because the worm was still in and the butterflies where going crazy.
She was too caught up in the kiss because she didn’t realize he worked the gummy worm out of .
“Hey!” She giggled, parting from his lips, finally realizing where the worm was.
Every one busted out laughing.
“But... But it was my gummy worm.” Chinami said looking at him with her puppy dog eyes and pouty lip.
“Split it.” Chanhee suggested.
“Eww. It’s probably all slobbery.” Changhyun giggled, leaning on the wall.
“I think your getting to much enjoyment out of this…” Byunghyun said smacking Chanhee’s head and rolling his eyes.
“That’s actually a good idea.” Minsoo said taking it partly out of his mouth, getting closer to her face once again.
Chinami grabbed the worm with her teeth and nipped the part off, giggling.
Chanhee cheered and walked off along with every one else. They where more than likely going to go back to what ever they where doing before they where bothered by the unoffical couple.
When every one else had finally left, Minsoo gave her a peck on the lips and hugged her.
“So, I thought I saw another gummy worm on the kitchen counter…” Minsoo said, scratching his head sheepishly.
“It’s mine!!” Chinami giggle-yelled, taking off for it.
“No China! Its mine! Jagi~” Minsoo chuckled calling after the young girl.
When they ran past ByungHyun, he immediately knew what was going on.
“There they go again.” he said to Niel, Changhyun, Jonghyun and Chanhee who where sitting on the couch watching what was ever on the TV.
Chinami never thought she would have never loved gummy worms any more.

---------------------------------------------------

This is extremely rushed... And a crack chapter e.e I wrote it at like, 2AM (Hehehe xDD) when I was bored D: So forgive me if it =w= This was just for my own amusement~