Dying of hunger and fever ?💔

The poor friends 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Jeonghan did you get something ?!" A young man asked the poor slim boy, he was trembling and his eyes teary but wiped them quickly when he got back to the hideout.

" I-I-I got tree c-coins." The elder looked there at the boy's trembling hand as he showed him the coins.

" We all went out in the morning but you just got these ?!."

He was mad, he was the leader among them all and leader, and his name was Lee Joon.

" I-I-I'm sorry h-hyung." Jeonghan smiled weakly as he was very tired and he was having a slight fever, was cold and so hungry, he wished.

Lee join sighed there as he walked back to the others.

" He only got three coins, anyways, if you're not trying and working hard I won't be able to feed you Jeonghan." He said and the others quiet, Jeonghan sat close as he apologized with teary eyes.

" II-I-I will work ha-harder." He bit his lips, tears rolled down and he quickly wiped them and replaced them with a smile.

His other friends were unable to say anything or defend this poor boy scared to be out of this group cause they could eat thanks to this man.

After the war in this small town, many people abandoned it and went far away except poor families that barely buy bread, gangsta filled the town and due to being an orphan Jeonghan was here since the beginning, he became homeless after the orphanage became a mess.


They bought food and gave Jeonghan only bread, and water, he ate slowly and his eyes were on his friends's food.

" H-h-Hyung I-i want s-s-soup too."
Lee joon looked at the weak boy.

He sighed.

He has mental problems and is like a grown body but child's brain.

Everyone knows and above that he has stuttering issues that make them annoyed although the poor boy can't control this matter.

" You'll work with me tomorrow, I'll see how you work." 
Jeonghan nodded with teary eyes as he smiled away his sadness and drank from the soup.


At night they are sleeping and seeking warmth while the boy suffers from fever and headache attack. He whimpers while his friends sleep deeply after stressful days.


 

Lee joon took Jeonghan to work with him in an old building, they were fixing a heater for an old lady and the poor boy was weak but he tried to act strong or Lee Joon will be bad.

His fever hasn't calmed though, during break hours, Jeonghan sat by the stairs panting and suffering from a fever attack.

" You look terrible, pretending to be sick again ?!" Lee joon asked touching Jeonghan's forehead but he flinched seeing him burning.

Jeonghan smiled weakly.

" I-I w-wanna b-b-buy medicine." 
Lee joon bite his lips there.

" We can't afford normal meals how can you afford medicine kid ?!" He asked.

" Hyung, you done for today ?!"

Seokmin asked the leader Lee Joon, seokmin's was one of the members.

" Yeah, probably what about shua and kawn?!"

Seokmin noticed the lad seemed out of it as he frowned.

" S-seokmin do you h-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter