UPDATES

  CITRUS / AN INDEPENDENT GIRL GROUP CHECK UPDATE 20/04!
two_zpsg819t9zp.png
UPDATES
April 20th, 2024
 

Hi everyone! First off I really want to thank Xian, Jac, Shan, Haru and Mr. Booty who speed ran such wonderful characters for Citrus! I really wanted this sotry to start ASAP but I wasn’t too sure if I would receive applications so thank you guys!

I am making this update to ask that those who have not filled in the relationships and love interest section to please do so. I've noticed most of you have added the other members fo Citrus to your relationship sections so I would really love to have that filled in before I start the story and to have the love stories that take place between Citrus members to be filled in! Please let me know when you have done so.

You may have also noticed that I posted the members page and the members positions are not related to vocal, rap or dance and that is because I wanted Citrus to be a positionless group as I feel like they would genuinely want to push every member. That being said I still do have my personal vocal, rap and dance rankings as they still do matter when ti comes to dividing parts.

Thanks again to those people who applied! Until that information on the applications is filled in I will be working on other things for Citrus and possibly posting some more updated!