B.A.P

Idol Antics

1. Daehyun once got angry at Zelo for constantly beating him at rock paper scissors

 

2. Jongup is in charge of washing the dishes at the dorms and is often found in front of the sink wiggling to music while washing.

 

3. Zelo thought Daehyun was younger than him at first.

 

4. Daehyun always admires Jongup's body then looks at his own figure and sighs in disappointment.

 

5. A fan gave Himchan a magic wand. He and Zelo was then seen playing with it and taking selcas.

 

6. Daehyun had to go to the hospital at one point because of a knee injury. When the nurse at the counter asked for his name he unconciously said, "We are BAP!! Yes Sir!"

 

7. Once, Zelo was asked, 'y dance please'. Miserably he asked Bang,

"Do I really have to? ㅠㅠ now?"

Bang: "Yes ^0^"

He then sighed, went up in front and said, "Ok guys,watch carefully, I'm just gonna 5 times."

He then air humped 5 times and went back to seat embarrassed.

 

8. Everytime Youngjae or Daehyun makes a mistake or when their voice cracks, they hit each other to help the other improve.

 

9. During their POWER promotion, BAP would constantly rip their pants during the kicking choreo.

 

10. During an autograph event Zelo was asked what his secret to his flawless skin was. He then replied with, "I got it from my parents." Daehyun next to him, upon hearing that, "This guy is irritating". (lol jelly)

 

--

Wow haven't updated in ages :P