DBSK

Idol Antics

1. A fan texted DBSK on Ufotown saying: Kim Junsu babo~

A reply arrived from Changmin: Cassies are smart ^^

 

2. At an autograph event, a fan asked Jaejoong if he had ever read any fanfiction. Jaejoong: "Thorn....and Yoochun's Tragedy". Both are nortoriously explicit and .

 

3. One day, a Cassie was at a bakery buying bread, and Yunho walked in. She stood behind Yunho at the counter, her heart pounding, and pretended that she wasn't a fan. However Yunho already knew, thanked her for the support, and payed for her bread.

 

4. During a signing event, a male fan put a scarf around Changmin and suddenly pulled him close. Changmin's reaction: Omo..O///O

 

5. Fan: Oppa, oppa, when are you gonna get married?

Jaejoong: Haha when the time comes.

Fan: With who? With who?

Jaejoong: The person I love.

Fan: Do you have a girlfriend?

Jaejoong: Yes....hahaha

Fan: "Panics* What??? Who are you dating??!?!

Jaejoong: A person with a red ballon. >_^

 

6. A fan planned to give one of the members a smirk at an autograph session, but started crying when she saw Yoochun. She ended up giving him a smirk while crying. Yoochun, seeing this, asked in a serious manner, "Umm are you sick?"

 

7. Junsu: Hey Yoochun..That kimchi soup you made last night...

Yoochun: Was delicious? Thanks

Junsu: No, I feel sick. It hurts..

Jaejoong: To tell you the truth, I don't think it was right.

Changmin: I think it was pretty good....

Then Yunho, who until then, was quietly playing a video game

Yunho: Yoochun, the kimchi soup was delicious~ but let's leave it to Jaejoong next time.

 

8. A fan, after seeing Changmin for the first time in person, "Oppa you look like God."

 

9.During their closing act at one of their concerts, Yoochun yelled to the audience, "Be careful on your way home~! Watch out for strange men!"

At that Junsu yelled, "Watch out for Yoochun! He's scary at night."

For some reason Yoosu fans rejoiced.

 

10. During the band's early days, Changmin, compared to the others, didn't have too many fans, and there were many occasions where fans came up to him with gifts asking him to deliver it to other members. One day, a Cassie came up to him with a gift. Changmin, with a sad smile asked, "Who shall I give this to?" Suddenly, the girl teared up and said,"Please deliver it to an awesome and talented man named Changmin." Changmin still remebers the girl to this day.

 

--

See you again~