B.A.P

Idol Antics

1. While the members were all lined up on stage, Himchan suddenly turned around to face Zelo. Zelo noticed Himchan's lips were rather too close to his own and engaged in attack mode.

 

2. During an autograph session, a fan asked Zelo, "Oppa how old do you think I am?" Hearing that Zelo suddenly turned serious and said, "Did you just call me oppa?"

 

3. During MusicBank, Himchan went on stage with sunglasses on and said, "Everyone, I can't see!"

 

4. During an autograph even a fan was talking to Himchan about love. During the conversation, Himchan started saying some greesy and cheesy things. Hearing that Yongguk next to him said, "Yah! Don't say things like that! They're gonna use it to write weird stuff!" (You would know Mr fanfic reader. :P)

 

5. When Daehyun first met Secret after being accepted into TSent, he asked for autographs.

 

6. Jongup is in charge of the dishes, but when Jongup fails to wake up in the morning Yongguk does it for him.

 

7. Yongguk calls Himchan by the pet name 'Chan-ah~ or Channie~'

 

8. Himchan once stated that he was displeased with the fact that Yongguk and Zelo were always stuck together.

 

9. It seems like Yongguk is the one who takes care of Zelo the most, but it's actually Himchan.

 

10. Youngjae was a part of JYP's 6th gen. He was even considered as number 1.

 

--

You'd be surprised Zelo. People who are younger than you actually exsist. :P