Chapter:1

If we were destined
Please log in to read the full chapter

On one breezy spring morning, an old music was playing on a mobile phone. A charming, petite man was listening to the music with headphones on and was swinging his legs on his small, white bed.

He had a gentle and joyful facial expression when a ring of the doorbell caught his attention and caused him to flinch out of his bed.

There was an impatient, constant ring on the doorbell. He slowly opened the door and an immediate hug took him aback. The broad shoulders would crush him. It was a tall, handsome man with a sturdy physique and strong arms.

 

That man's smile was like the biggest in the world, in fact one would say he's the happiest man alive.

 

The petite guy: Chan-yeol-ah..let..me..go...

 

Chanyeol while spinning him around: I can't tell you how happy I am Baekhyun-ahh!!


Baekhyun: I'm not light like a feather! Put..me down!

Chanyeol: You're just like a feather to me!

Chanyeol put Baekhyun down, but he still had such an eager expression with a smile that couldn't be that would never fade.

Baekhyun: Now, what happened?

Chanyeol shook Baekhyun's shoulders with excitement.

Chanyeol with glistening eyes, clear as day: The person that I've had a crush for so long, he accepted me!!!

Baekhyun: You mean Do Kyungsoo?!!

Chanyeol: Yeah!!

Baekhyun: Chanyeol-ah congratulations!!

Chanyeol: Thanks!

Chanyeol noticed a slight pout on Baekhyun's face.

Chanyeol: What's the matter?

Baekhyun turned around, with his back facing Chanyeol.

Baekhyun: Now that you got a boyfriend..you're gonna forget about me..

Chanyeol with an eyebrow raised: Yah Baekhyun!! How could you say that?!

Baekhyun: Two to three hours ago you got a call and you just left! I didn't have my walking stick with me and you didn't even realise it! Do you know how long it took for me to get to you from my bed?!

Chanyeol backhugged Baekhyun.

Chanyeol: I'm sorry Baekhyun-ah! This is why I once told you to date me, then we could've married in the future and take care of you.

Baekhyun removed Chanyeol's hands and turned back around.

Baekhyun: Just because I'm blind and I can't see doesn't mean you need to pity me and date me! And we never had romantic feelings for each other.

Chanyeol: That's not that big of a deal. Maybe if we dated, we would eventually like each other.

Baekhyun: Shut up!

Baekhyun was about to flick Chanyeol's forehead..

Chanyeol: That's the wrong area silly.

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun's hand and helped Baekhyun give him a flick on the forehead.

Chanyeol: Ahh! I have to suffer so much because of you shorty!

Baekhyun: Don't you think I know that your boyfriend is shorter than me?!

Chanyeol: I'm glad. You have such tendencies to pull my hair but you're too short so you can't. Kyungsoo can't either.

They both laughed a lot together.

Chanyeol: Since it's such a special day for me, I'll order something for us!

Baekhyun clapped with joy when they heard the doorbell again.

Chanyeol looked out the peephole.

Chanyeol opened the door and let the person in.

It was a person with a sweet voice.

Chanyeol: You?

Kyungsoo: Yeollie!

Baekhyun: Chanyeol-ah who is it?

Chanyeol: It's Kyungsoo!

Kyungsoo took of his mask

Kyungsoo put a bag, that produced mouth watering aroma on the table.

Kyungsoo held Baekhyun's hand. He could feel warm, secure hands.

Baekhyun: Nice to meet you!

Kyungsoo: Nice to meet you too!

Baekhyun: You have a beautiful voice! You know, Chanyeol told me all about you!

Kyungsoo: What did he say?

Baekhyun: That you have owl-like round, expressive eyes, sharp nose and a smile anyone could fall for. You look like a penguin and your voice is unbeatable.

Kyungsoo smiled at Chanyeol and Chanyeol smiled back.

Baekhyun: And he told me that you're shorter than me-

Kyungsoo glared at Chanyeol and Chanyeol looked back at him with an embarrassed expression.

Baekhyun: He told me that he was super embarrassed to propose to you because you're a celebrity now. I listened to your songs and you have an incredible voice! I can't see you but I can tell, you're a beautiful person. Even if my bestfriend is a goofball, he is a good guy. Please take care of him.

Kyungsoo: Of course I will. You're also beautiful with puppy-like features. Chanyeol told me a lot about you too! He said that you're a guy that talks big for his small size and that you talks so much it could burst your eardrum.

Baekhyun: Huh?! I would flick you if you were here!

Chanyeol: What I said was true!

Kyungsoo: But he said that you're a great friend and person. I have something for you. I got Subway food for us.

Chanyeol helped Baekhyun sit down. They were all served the food. After Baekhyun took a bite, he gagged.

Baekhyun: There's cucumber!

Chanyeol: Oh Kyungsoo I forgot to tell you, Baekhyun can't stand cucumbers.

Kyungsoo: Oh, sorry.

Chanyeol removed all of Baekhyun's cucumber pieces and ate them.

Chanyeol: You can eat it now!

It would be lying if said that Kyungsoo wasn't jealous but he was jealous of their amazing closeness and how Chanyeol cares so much for Baekhyun.

D.O: Baekhyun, why don't you date?

Baekhyun: I have to find a person to date first. And who would want to date me, knowing my situation.

D.O: What are you saying? You're so good looking. Chanyeol told me about how beautiful your singing is.

Chanyeol knew that D.O is talking about a very sensitive topic for Baekhyun.

Chanyeol: Actually Baekhyun never wanted to date like that. He always believes in destiny and believes the partner he is fated to will come to him.

D.O chuckled.

D.O: Really? That's surprising. I'll tell you what, blind dates are really famous these days so I'll set you up to go to one.

Chanyeol and D.O both looked at Baekhyun's face, which was gloomy and unhappy now.

Baekhyun: Thanks D.O, but I refuse. I'm done eating.

Baekhyun got up and Chanyeol helped him get to his bedroom.

Baekhyun lied down on his bed.

Chanyeol ruffled Baekhyun's hair and said: Sorry Baekhyun-ah. I didn't expect Kyungsoo to talk about that.

Baekhyun: It's ok Chanyeol-ah. Go to Kyungsoo, he's waiting for you.

Chanyeol went back to meet D.O.

D.O: Chanyeol, is everything ok? Did I offend Baekhyun? Did I upset him?

Chanyeol: Yeah, but you did it unknowingly.

D.O: Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted Baekhyun to have another person he could rely on as you and I are dating so

Please log in to read the full chapter