Accident

The man you love

At Woo's residence. As thet went here Kooreen is no longer shaking instead she calm herself.

 

 

*Here it is! You can do it Kooreen.*You mumbled in your mind. 

 

Kevin look at you and smiled. "Come on?!" he offered.

 

You nodded with a smile. He then hold your hand to calm you and to feel secured with him. Then you two entered inside the house. 

 

"Ow Good Afternoon Kooreen. It's good to see you again." Mr.Woo greeted you.

 

Followed by Deanna "Hi Kooreen" She brightly chirped. Byt Mrs.Woo didn't bothered herself to greet you. You shrugged it off.
 


You then gave them a warmth smile. "Good Afternoon Mr. Woo, Mrs. Woo and Ms. Deanna. Its so good to see you again too." you said politely then bowed.

 

Kevin noticed his mom's cold presence so he broke the awkwardness. "Hey mom, you said you that you want to go in the mall with Kooreen right?" he chuckled.

 

Kevin'd mom smiled fakely to her son and look at you. "Hmn. Yes come on Kooreen! Let's go." she said lazily.

 

You gasped. "Ah. Ahm arasseo. Mrs. Woo."

 

You and Kevin's mom went to the mall and shopped.

 

They are walking ariund when something bad happened....You were sti following her though you already felt that she was just doing this because of her son. She stopped and faced you. "You're so desperate aren't you?!!"

 

You gasped at her sudden reaction. You sighed deeply before you speak. "Mrs. Woo, What did I do wrong to make you hate me?? Why you still dont like me? What do you want me to do, for you to be able to accept me. Isn't it not enough? If not then I will do anything just accept me. Let me prove it and please get to know me first before you hated me." you stated in a serious but polite tone.


 

Mrs.Woo frowned her eyebrows. "Then let see if how longer your patient is." She snapped and buyed alot of useless stuff just to decrease your patients.

 

You handled all of it for her in able for you to prove that you can do anything. Even if its too many. "Ok let me handle it all"

 

Mrs.woo smirked."Ok let's take a walk again."

 

You tried to nod. But you cant. "O-ok Agjumna~" you managed to say.

 

You two walked around the mall for an hour. Suddenly someone blocked Mrs, Woo and trying to snatch her bag.

 

"Your bag?!!" the snatcher eyed Mrs.Woo.

 

"No! Leave me alone you beggar!!!" Mrs.Woo yelled.

 

"I said give me your bag!!!" the snatcher yelled back while pointing his knife on her.

 

"No! Get off your filthy hands off of me help!!!" Mrs. Woo freaked out. The snatcher got angry so when the snatcher will stab her with the use of his knife. You suddenly dropped all the stuff and immediately push Mrs.Woo away from the snatcher. So because of that you were the one who got stabbed by the knife. The snatcher ran fast but the police caught him.

 

You fell on the floor. Panting really hard as if you ran in a 100meter sprint. Mrs. Woo gasped in shocked. She snapped when she saw you fell. She then immediately went over you. She gently put you on her lap and held your hands with a worrying expression which us flasterring on her face. She called an ambulance. 


 

You were still breathing really hard as you try to speak "Ah..jumma..I-im glad...that you are safe..." you said weakly.
 


Mrs. Woo felt guilty. "J-kooreen.. Oh god!!I was wrong...I-im sorry. Please hold on and fight for your life.."She stuttered.

 

 

You gave her a small smile. You tried to reach her face with your hands. "N-no. Ahjumma..Dont say that. Its o-okay an----" many blood lost that cause you to be unconcious. They take you to the hospital as the medics came.

 

 

 

oops to be ontinued omo what will happenedto her?!!! gahhhhhhhhhhhh.. Anyways it's actually near at the end T^T sorry uhmmmmmmm please keep on looking for it till the... end ...