You are already part of were family

The man you love

Hi guys i double upadate this. uhmmm hopew you stil love this though its near at the end T^T...well enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After an hour. The doctor came out of the emergency room were they brought you. The doctor said that you is already stable. All of ukiss member and your bestfriend are there to visit you. They are really worried about the accident happened. 3days later. You finally woke up.

 

Kibum gasped. "Hey! Kooreen thank god! You're finally awake!"

 

You smiled. "I felt better now I think " you said weakly.

 

Kevin ran onto you and squeesh your hands he looks so worried."I'm so glad that you're okay right now."he said.

 

"Thanks Kevin-ah. Where's your mom? I was wondering if she's okay?!" you asked him worriedly.

 

"Yeah She's okay. Dont worry. Because you've saved her! Thanks but dont you ever do it again okay??! You scared us you dont know that??" Kevin told you.

 

You smiled. "I'm sorry. Okay. I'll promised." you promised and held out your pinky and Kevin intertwined his.

 

"Yeah. He's right you made us worry huh. So just takecare of yourself okay?!" Kibum reminded you. And you nodded in agreement. 


"Yeah they're right. Omoo my bestie." Cherry pouted and hugged you.

 

"Aigoo my bestie." you chirped.

 

Eli and the others came. 

 

"Hey is she okay now?!" Eli blurted.

 

"Yeah" Soohyun agreed.

 

"How was she?" Kiseop added as he went right next to Cherry.

 

"What happened is Kooreen noona okay now hyungs??" Dongho asked.

 

Followed by Alexander. "Woah Kooreen...Omooo you're okay now." he blurted.

 

"Yeah. She stable right now." Cherry answered them.

 

"Woah aigoo that's good!"

 

"Thank god!!"

 

"Argh I seriously want to break the bones of that snatcher ahmp!" Xander pouted. Thetmy just laughed in his cute reaction.

 

"It seems they are all worried." Mr. Woo snapped as he, his wife and his daughter came.

 

"Yeah" Deanna agreed with a smile.

 

Followed by Mrs. Woo. "Hello kids. And hi Kooreen. I'm glad that you're already awake. Do you feel better now??" she asked.

 

"Yeah And I'm glad that you were okay too. Mrs. Woo. And yes I too feel better now." you answered her.

 

Mrs. Woo.gave you a smile. This time not a fake smile but a true and reassuring smile. "That's good to hear. I would like to tell you that...I already accepted you not because you saved me but because you deserved it. And Thanks by the way I brought some healthy foods abd fresh fruits just for you." she chirped.

 

"Yeah she's right,so you can recovered really fast."Mr.Woo agreed.

 

"Hmm really thanks. I'd love to eat that . And thanks to all of you. You made me touched. I love you all" you said happily.

 

"We love you too Kooreen!" they mumbled.


"So get well soon Ms !" Xander mindlessly cracked a joke .

 

They were all shocked and curious including you. 

 

"Ms. ??!" Dongho asked confusedly.

 

"Yeah why did you call her Ms. ?!" Kiseop added.

 

"Yeah why??" Soohyun went along with them. It seems they are really confused about what Xander said.

 

Alexander mindlessly rubbed his neck awkwardly. "Uh...ummm I found out that Kooreen likes cats so...that's why I call her like that.." He giggled nervously.

 

"Bwohhh??!"

 

"What??!! Is that the only reason??!!" Eli blurted.

 

"Oops. Yeah" Xander chuckled they all burst into laugher .

 

An hour past. Other leaved except to Kevin and his family. Kevin and his elder sister Deanna was sleeping peacefully except for their parents.

 

You were still awake. And they noticed it.

 

"Why you still awake Kooreen??" Mrs. Woo asked.

 

"Nae,Is there something bothering in your mind??!" Mr. Woo added.

 

You shook your head. "Ani..its..just I missed my parents. I was just reminiscing the happy memories we had." you told them.

 

"Oh.. Poor lady. Tsk Dont worry you can call us mom and dad from now on." Mrs. Woo stated You gasped.

 

"Yeah. Because you're already part of were family now. " Mr. Woo added. 

 

You sighed and smiled at them. "Really?? Thanks umma and thanks appa! I can't express how happy I am " you sobbed weakly.

 

"Yes. So our dear Kooreen. Just take rest for now. You need it cause you have to." Mrs. Woo said to you and covered you with a blanket. Kevin's dad nodded 


 

"Okay. Goodnight umma and appa!" you said and then closed your eyes. And went to your dreamland.

 

"Okay Kooreen Goodnight and sweetdreams." They said and then sleep.

 

Whilst the other ukiss member took a rest for a while in a park. Except for Kibum who went home already.

 

"Are you okay Cherry?!" Kiseop asked her. While they were strolling for a walk.

 

"Yeah" Cherry just said.

 

"Hey Cherry what's wrong with you??!! And why are you ignoring me?!!" Eli grabbed her arms that made her stopped from walking and so the others.

 

Cherry gasped and tried to struggled but Eli tightened his gripped to her arms.

 

"Ouch! Get your hands off of me?!!?" Cherry yelped.

 

"Hey Eli?!! Can't you see you're hurting her.." Kiseop blurted.And tried to pulled Eli's hands off of her.

 

"Mind your own business!!!" Eli yelled and shrugged him.

 

"Hey!!!" Kiseop protested then eli grabbed his collar and......

 

 

Omoo guys what will Eli oppa do?gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...please keeplooking forward to it!!please i need your comment guys and thanks fore my one and only unnie here.Mo0onyDolls thanks for always supporting it till the endsaranghae!!!! I miss the old Ukiss!!!!