Spring in the rain;

Spring in the rain;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There was something peaceful yet restive about the way daylight was dimmed by cloudy, gray skies. Daylight that did not have the golden hue of the sun, did not impart deeper shadows, yet imparted deeper colors to everything that it touched.

 

Taemin did not have to squint to see on days like these, yet all that he saw seemed gloomier than it was. Or perhaps, this world was gloomy at its heart, as most people were as well, and thus the sun concealed it with its light, to give all beings that basked in it, one less reason to be miserable.

 

As much as the world seemed gloomier to him when the skies were gray, Taemin preferred to see it for what it was, preferred to bask in the beauty the dimmed daylight brought, the comfort the earthy breeze filled him with. It was not a premonition of bad weather, but of a time he would seek warmth, and await the one who brought this weather wherever he went.

 

And whenever he returned to him.

 

Because amidst this gloomy world, Taemin saw Minho for what he was too, unconcealed by the golden veil that softened a person’s blues. 

 

Taemin saw h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter