[Yuyu Couple] Kiss and Make Up

Kim Soo Hyun x Kim Ji Won Imagines
Please log in to read the full chapter

While waiting for episode 7, I got inspired by what QOT nation is imagining so here it is ;)

***

Haein is in the B elevator again, but alone. She's now going up towards her office when suddenly the elevator opened and showed her husband -- scratch that, her soon-to-be-ex husband -- with his team. She was shocked but immediately showed a cold face. The two just stared at each other, no one daring to talk.

 

On the other hand, Hyunwoo's legal team is internally begging crazily that they would not witness again what they witnessed a while back when both of their teams met on the same elevator. They're secretly hoping that whatever petty fight they are currently facing right now, is resolved because they cannot stand seeing them bickering like a child. Little did they know that their fight was not petty at all. 

 

"Aren't you guys coming in?" Haein asked coldly. No one talked. Hyunwoo looked at Haein from head to toe, Haein felt his gaze and blushed. She pretended to yawn so she could cover her cheeks to hide it. Hyunwoo noticed it causing him to smirk. He then turned towards his team and said, "You guys can have a break, I'll leave you guys here." 

 

When Haein heard what her husband said, she immediately went near the elevator buttons to close the elevator but Hyunwoo was quick to grab her wrist pushing himself inside the elevator. Haein pulled her wrist from his grip and rolled her eyes. 

 

"What's so funny?" she asked coldly when she heard Hyunwoo laugh. Hyunwoo didn't say anything but instead pressed the intercom button.

 

"Please cut the power in Elevator B until I say so," Hyunwoo said with a command that made Haein so shocked. This dominant and authoritative self of his only resurfaces when he's defending a client in the court. 

 

"What do you think you're doing?" she said, starting to be pissed off.

 

"I have a meeting to attend to," she added.

 

"I don't care about that damn meeting. What we need right now is to talk, Haein-ah," he said. Haein scoffed.

 

"Are we not done talking in Germany?" she said.

 

"Need I remind you that you want a divo--" 

 

"I'm not getting it. We're not getting it," he cut her off. 

 

"Then why did you write one in the first place?" she said, gone was the coldness in her voice, all it implicated was hurt and betrayal. Hyunwoo felt it too and it made him mad at himself even more for what he had done. He thought that if he wanted to set this right, then he had to be honest.

 

"I was wrong. I... I thought you didn't love me anymore with the way you treated me... with the way your family treats me. I was getting tired of everything, I thought divorce was the only way for me to be happy again. But when you told me y-your're, gosh I don't even want to say it," he said, frustrated.

 

"Say it," Haein said with conviction. 

 

'That you're... you're sick, I didn't have the heart to tell it to you then. And then as time passed by, I realized that I... that I still love you Hong Haein, I still love you so much. And I regret everything I did. I was selfish not to see you were hurting," he confessed, tears pooling in his eyes.

 

Haein was getting teary-eyed again, but she remained stoic. She's mad, she's mad at his betrayal, because Haein never stopped loving her husband, her Hyunwoo. The mere fact that he considered a divorce and did not try talking to her hurts her. But hearing his confession, she realized that she wasn't as open to her husband as before. She realized that both of them had faults in the way how their marriage turned out. 

 

"Let's be honest with each other starting today," she said. Hyunwoo immediately met her gaze.

 

"Whether we admit it or not, our marriage started falling because we're not honest with each other's feelings. We try to hide what we truly feel. Isn't that what we took an oath for when we got married? To love each other for better or for worse. To be with each other in all circumstances. We forgot these things and chose to grieve in our way not realizing that we were hurting each other," she added. Hyunwoo wiped the tears falling down from Haein's eyes.

 

"I'm so sorry Haein-ah," he said with full of regret. Haein, with so much love for his husband despite the betrayal she felt, chose to trust him again and hugged him. 

 

"And I really think there's someone, no... there are people behind everything that's happening. The bug in my room, the way people are trying to separate us," Hyunwoo suggested.

 

"I've been thinking the same thing. Which leads me to a plan," she said. Hyunwoo raised his brows.

 

"What kind of plan?" Hyunwoo asked curious.

 

"Well, we just have to give them what they want," she said smirking. Hyunwoo getting what she's saying smirked back.

 

"Making them feel like fools huh," he said.

 

"Making them look l

Please log in to read the full chapter