What Happened in Germany

Kim Soo Hyun x Kim Ji Won Imagines
Please log in to read the full chapter

In this imagine, assume that Queen of Tears became super popular in Germany and that they had a fan meeting there.

 

PS: All imagines I write here is purely fiction, do NOT associate them with actor Kim Soo Hyun and actress Kim Jiwon :)

 

Kim Jiwon's POV

I was already in my hotel room, make-up removed, and was about to call for food service when I heard the beep of my phone, signaling that someone sent a message. Thinking that it was my manager, I grabbed my phone and was surprised when I saw Soo Hyun oppa's name displayed on my screen.

 

Do you want tonkatsu? I cooked some

 

I laughed after reading his message. Earlier in our meet and greet event with the German fans of our drama, Soo Hyun oppa mentioned that he was craving tonkatsu when a fan asked him what he wanted to eat while staying here in Germany. Everybody bursted out laughing because he's known as someone who loves tonkatsu.

 

I tapped on my screen to respond,

 

Omo, did you go for grocery oppa? 

 

I asked manager-hyung to buy one for me before the meet and greet started.

I cooked a lot, so if you want some you can come here to my room, if ever :)

 

I only stared at my phone, contemplating whether I should go or not. I mean, this would be the first time we're going to eat together, just the two of us. Throughout the filming of Queen of Tears, we ate together with the team, never did it happen that it was just the two of us. So the thought that it's just going to be the two of us having dinner makes me nervous.

 

"Ah Jiwon-ah, it's just a dinner, no big deal," I muttered to myself.

 

I'll just finish something oppa

 

I replied. I then went to the closet area to change into more comfortable clothes.

 

Kim Soo Hyun's POV

I blankly stared at my phone after reading Jiwon's message. The thing is I was nervous asking her if she wanted to eat tonkatsu with me because knowing her, I thought she was going to politely decline as she was going to sleep right away or she had another food in mind.

 

The fact that she agreed and she's coming any minute is making me nervous, surprisingly. Realizing this thought, I immediately stood up and prepared the utensils for the dinner table. I looked around the room to see if something was out of place or if there was a mess but fortunately, there was none. 

 

Why are you even stressing about this Soo Hyun-ah, it's just a dinner, I told myself. Just when I was about to message Jiwonnie that everything was set, I heard a knock.

 

Kim Jiwon's POV

"Hello oppa," I greeted him, as he opened his door. Now I'm feeling the awkwardness slowly enveloping us. 

 

"Sorry it took me a while," I admitted.

 

"No, it's okay. I just finished preparing the table," he said opening the door wider so I could enter.

 

"Oh what's that in your hand?" he asked getting the paper bag from my hand.

 

"It's a wine called Riesling. It's a famous wine here in Germany and they said it really tastes good. So I decided to bring it here so we can try it together," I said nervously. He raised his brows, smirking.

 

"I hope it was not too much?" I said. He laughed and shook his head.

 

"It wasn't. Thank you for this and of course for coming." He said softly. I smiled, avoiding eye contact with him. The funny thing is, we've filmed our drama for almost a year but here we are, still feeling awkward with each other... well sometimes. Unlike what our fans say, we aren't that awkward, really. It's just that we behave differently in front of the cameras and when the cameras aren't around. But today is actually a different story, because I really, really feel awkward. 

 

"So are you ready to taste the world's best tonkatsu?" Soo Hyun oppa joked which made me laugh.

 

***

 

The dinner went pretty well. I was expecting it to be awkward, but it was not. We talked about the meet and greet event that took place, what we've been doing after the promotions of the drama finished, and how happy we were that a lot of people loved the drama we worked hard for.

 

"Oh oppa let me wash the dishes," I offered. He was the one who cooked our dinner so I should be the one washing the dishes right?

 

I started fixing what was on the table when Soo Hyun oppa held my wrist to stop me from what I was doing.

 

"Ani~ I was the one who invited you here so I should be the one doing the cleaning," he gently said.

 

"So if I invited you for dinner, I'll be the one to clean instead?" I joked. I laughed at his startled expression.

 

"That's not what I meant," he said, pouting, I laughed. What a child, I said in my mind. I tried to convince him he should let me wash the dishes but all my attempts just went into vain so I just let him wash it. 

 

I went to the living room area and started thinking what to do next. <

Please log in to read the full chapter