Secret Love

Love Shot (one-shots, APPLY!!)

Secret Love ft Kim Seyong

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

As usual, you walked down the school corridor towards your locker

until a girl shoves yo away as you fell on the floor.

 

‘Ouchhh...’ You groaned and rubbed on your hips as you stood up.

What’s wrong with her? Then you heard girls screaming .

‘Ah, oppa!!!’ ‘MYNAME is here!’ ‘Omo Seyong oppa is so handsome!’

 

You rolled your eyes at those girls but you still try to push your way through to catch a glimpse of MYNAME.

They’re the wealthiest, smartest, and most handsome boys in the school.

To simply put it in a word, they’re the school’s kingkas.

You have no idea why they call themselves MYNAME, you think it’s rather corny.

But you've always had your eyes on this particular red head. Kim Seyong.

 

You never hated your short height but when it comes to these times,

you sure hated the fact that you’re never tall enough to catch a glimpse of them.

As you stood on your tippy toes, you’re shoved down by another girl.

 

‘Yah!!!!’ you yelled loud enough for the commotion to stop and turn to you.

You blushed as you felt all eyes on you until a hand reached out for you.

You looked up and gasped.

 

‘S-seyong o-oppa...’ You stared at him as he smiled at you.

Without thinking you grabbed a hold on his hand as he pulled you up and help you dust your shoulder.

 You stared at him dreamily as if it was all a dream until you heard a few of their fangirls whining and yelling for you to scram off.

 

‘Be more careful next time....’ Seyong smiled and looked down on your nametag

‘Oh Jaehwa..’. With that he walked away.

A few girls scowled at you nastily as they walked past you but you just sigh dreamily.

 

He said my name.. He helped me up.. I HELD HIS HAND!  

 

You released your inner fangirl in your mind thinking about what has just happened.

 

---

 

The morning passed by in a blink.

You’re yawn and stretched as soon as the teacher finished off her lecture.

You packed your bag and walked towards your locked but to find a mysterious rose stuck onto it and a small note.

 

Someone must have messed up the locker number.

You sigh as you smiled at the pretty red flower.

If only this were for you.

Without checking, you threw the flower away in the bin and walked out of school.

 

Days passed by and soon you found another rose stuck on your locker.

This time, you pulled off the note and read it.

 

‘Jaehwa, why did you throw away the previous rose and note? ):’

 

You stared at the note in shock.

You didn’t mean to throw them away.

You just thought that it was for someone else and you felt rude if you were to open the note.

 

You stuff the note and rose into your bag as you left school.

 

From that day onwards, you received a rose and a note everyday

but you didn’t know who gave it to you.

 

And today, you decide to sneak into the school early just to find out who it is.

 

You climbed up the gate with much effort and landed on your feet with a huff.

You scurried to the back of the school knowing that the janitor will leave it open when he was cleaning.

You sneaked in and slowly tiptoed your way to your locker.

 

As you’re nearing your locker, you saw a shadow.

You peeped out and saw a flash of red hair.

The janitor definitely has no red hair.

You mustered up all the courage you’ve got and stepped out slowly.

 

As you were about to ambush that boy, he turned around and gasped at you.

You let out a small scream as he covered your mouth with his hand.

‘Shhhh!’ He motioned you to calm down and let go of you.

 

‘S-seyong oppa... w-what are you d-doing here?!’ You whispered.

 

He scratched the back of his neck as he moved away slightly

revealing the rose and note stuck on your locker.

You gasped and pointed at it.

‘Y-you are the one?’

 

He nodded shyly.

 

‘W-why?  I h-hope this isn’t a prank... or i’ll cry.’ You whispered louder this time.

 

‘I-its not! I swear! I.. uh..’ he trailed off as you stared at him still in shock.

 

‘I’ve liked you for quite some time Jaehwa. I love how you smile at others but never at me.’ He finally confessed.

 

‘I-it’s not that i didn’t want to smile at you...i just can’t look at you in the face. ’ You looked down on the floor as you spoke.

 

‘What why? Is there something you don’t like about my face?’ Seyong said as he touched his cheeks.

 

You let out a laugh. ‘No silly... i just.. like you alot.’

 

He grinned. ‘You like me too?!’

 

You nodded your head as you felt arms wrap around your petite body,

pulling you closer to Seyong’s.

You gasped.

 

‘Be.. mine?’ He asked looking down at you.

You’re so happy and shocked to do anything else but just nodded.

Seyong grinned wider as he kissed your forehead.

 

‘Woah.. aren’t we going a bit too fast?’ You pulled yourself away from him although you love being in his embrace.

You still feel embarrassed and shy about it.

 

‘Then we’ll take it slow.’ He smiled and patted your head affectionately.

‘And next time, please wear a jacket. I don’t like how other guys would look at your body.’ He pouted

as he took of his jacket and put it on you.

‘We’re officially together!’

 

You looked uneasily as he said those words.

He caught on you and asked you what’s the matter.

‘Oppa.. those fangirls of yours are scary.’

This time you pouted as he finds it too adorable and pinched your cheeks.

 

Student starts filling as the clock strikes 7am.

You looked around awkwardly as some girls stared, glared, whispered and pointed at you

and Seyong wondering what you are both doing.

 

Seyong grabbed onto your face and lean in.

‘Then we’ll be in a secret love. Meet me at the rooftop during lunch break.’

With that he kissed the tip of your nose and walked away.

 

You flushed with excitement and pinched yourself to make sure that it wasn’t a dream.

 You giggled to yourself as you pull the rose and open the note.

 

‘Be my girl?

a.       Yes

b.      Refer to option A

P/S: meet me at the rooftop during your lunch break.’

 

You smiled and stuff the note into your bag.

 

Kim Seyong. My boyfriend.

My secret love.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

for ILoveRappers1104

nananana~ it's finally done.

;A; forgot about it. im so sorry!!

I hope you liked it!