Beauty & the Beast [2.2/3]

Love: Baekho & Ren (HIATUS)
oo1: Beauty & Beast [2.2/3]
Romance, friendship, gender bender | PG-13
"Being in love is like being in deep . Nowhere to go. You're stuck to it."




"Hyung?"

Slowly he opened his eyes, blinking against the sun's rays. He let a soft sound and frowned slightly when he heard again a soft voice that was repeating 'hyung, hyung'. The soft fingertips that were caressing his sleep, neck, upper arms made him awake. But he has not opened his eyes, afraid that it would turn out a dream. He felt the warm fingers caressing his chest and whispering lips against his ear.

"Hyung~"

His heart beat like a mad and he could no longer keep his eyes shut. He opened his eyes wide and looked straight into the smiling eyes of Minki. He was towering over Baekho with a beautiful smile that no one ever saw but him. How can this happen, thought Baekho and without any notion he smiled at him.
"Minki-ah?"

Suddenly Minki looked shy away, what made Baekho frown. Why is he shy, he thought. "Minki-ah, what's wrong?" he whispered worried, afraid to wake the others and ruin the moment.

Minki, biting his lips, moved slightly away. Slowly Baekho stood and put a hand on his arm. "Ren?"

"Hyung~~" whispered Minki and suddenly looked at him with eyes so intense that made Baekho scare and afraid to jump into a wrong conclusion. "I..." Minki muttered, biting his lower lip. "I can not."

"What, Minki? What can't you?"

Minki was silent and stared at his own small fingers.

"Minki?"

"You... You like Nana noona."

Baekho raised an eyebrow and thought for a moment. Nana noona? Since when do I like Nana-
With wide eyes he looked at Minki. "I do not like her!"

"Really!" Minki whispered loudly and looked at his hyung while his cheeks slowly colored red. Baekho smiled at him and grabbed his hands. He could not wait anymore. Now or never. He moved closer to him and grabbed his chin gently. With light touch he brought Minki closer to him, his hand around his waist. With big expectant eyes Minki looked him in the eyes. He his pink cheeks and came closer, closer and closer and within a second later Baekho felt his breath on his own lips.

"-ki-ah ..."

"Hyung?"

"I..."

"Baekho!"



With wide startled eyes Baekho awoke. His heart was beating like a crazy, he looked around him. He saw Jonghyun and Minki looking at him startled.
Quickly he grabbed the first best pillow and hid himself.
"What!" he shouted angrily and bit his lips in secret, avoiding eye contact with the confused Minki who was watching him.

Frowning Jonghyun looked him and raised his eyebrows, smirking secretly. "Minki-ah, let's go. Baekho is already awake I see."

While Jonghun quickly pulled him from Baekho, Minki turned a few times and saw his hyung trying to kill himself with the pillow on his face.
"What's wrong with Baekho hyung?" he asked while Jonghyun put him behind the kitchen table.

"Nothing, nothing," muttered Jonghyun and smirked. "He had a nightmare."

"Nightmare!" Minki exclaimed shocked. "Then we must-"

Jonghyun pulled him back and patted his shoulder, "believe me, Minki-ah ... You're the last one who can help him at this time." he said and rolled his eyes with a hidden smile on his lips, "perhaps the only one."

"What, hyung?" Minki asked and looked up at his hyung who was shooking his head.

"Nothing, Ren, just eat."

Fifteen minutes later Baekho secretly shuffled into the kitchen and sat down on the chair. He looked at no one and certainly not Minki. His dream had him well in his hands.

"Baekho-ah, why so late?" Aron asked him and he forced a smile while looking at his hyung.

"He had a problem," Jonghyun smiled and Aron saw in his eyes what he meant. "A small problem."

"No, hyung had nightmare!" Minki suddenly screamed and everyone looked at him. Baekho felt his cheeks color and bit his lips. He quickly stood up and felt everyone's eyes on him and even Minki who looked at him quizzically. He ran away from the kitchen.

The two boys laughed among themselves and shook their heads  Minhyun looked frowning away as he stood up abruptly, running behind Baekho.

"What?" Minki mumbled and looked at his hyungs who were laughing even louder. He rolled his eyes and stared towards the closed door.




"Baekho?"

Startled Baekho turned and saw Minhyun leaning against his door. The smirk on his lips, irritated Baekho for a while and he rolled his eyes.

"What, Min?"

"Minhyun. And nothing, I wanted to ask what your nightmare was about."

Frowning Baekho looked away and bit his lip. "About monsters." he lied and Minhyun laughed louder.

"Could it be that those monsters named Ren?" Minhyun talked and played with his cell phone.

Startled Baekho looked at him and walked towards him. He grabbed him by the collar and with raised eyebrows Minhyun looked at him back. "What kind of are you saying?" hissed Baekho and frowned deeply.

"Relax, Baekho-ah..." Minhyun smirked and withdrew from Baekho. "I was right?"

"No!" Baekho screamed and squeezed his hand into a fist.

Minhyun saw it and rolled his eyes. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at the nervous Baekho. "You're in love?" he said and it didn't sound really not a question.

"What?"

Baekho turned startled by Minhyun's question and who said the 'what'. He was 100% sure he was not the one who said it. With open mouth he looked into the questioning eyes of someone he rather didn't see at that moment.

"Minki-ah ..."

Minhyun turned and raised his eyebrows when he saw Minki's face. Sighing, he rolled his eyes. "It's not fun anymore here. I'm out." he said and just left like nothing happened and was told.


The door that got shut behind Minhyun, made Baekho awake and he took a step closer to Minki. "He's lying." he said and did not know why he said something like this, because why should he care what Minki thinks.
Suddenly Minki's face changed and he laughed loudly, "I know already that you like Nana noona?" he said and looked away laughing.

Baekho nodded slightly with a sad look and pouted. "I lie too," he whispered but before Minki could say 'what' his cell phone went off.

He answered it quickly when he saw his mother's name on the screen. "Yes, mom..." he muttered, and sat on the bed. Minki looked shocked at his side and quickly took place beside him. Curious, he listened with him.

"I... I can't, mom..." Baekho spoke and secretly looked at Minki, "Uhu... Actually I wanted to tell you something... I ... I have a girlfriend." he said quickly and took his cell phone little away from his ear when his mother began to cry.
Minki looked away and smiled, blushing slightly.
"Mom ... Quiet, she is here'" he hissed at his mother who did not stop laughing loudly. Minki giggled and put his hands on his face.
Baekho felt the blood rush to his face. "Mom!"


Minki looked up slowly when there was no longer sound. "What?" Minki muttered when he saw the frightened face of Baekho.

"Hyung?"

Gently he placed his hand on Baekho's arm and Baekho looked abruptly at him. "We are dead!"

"What? Why?" Minki asked and watched Baekho who got up and ran circles in his room.

"She wants to see us today on her house!"

"Today?" Minki said also scared. Because they were not ready. "We are still not ready! She won't believe us!" Baekho pouted and plopped on the bed.

Biting his lip, Minki sat down beside him and gently hugged him. "Everything will be okay."
Baekho felt his heart start pounding when he suddenly felt Minki's arms around his him and on his head on his shoulder. What he just said, made him remember the night before and be slowly swallowed.



"We need to get Lizzy noona. She can help us. Or Nana noona!"

With wide eyes Minki looked at him and shook his head. "We don't need them," he murmured and sighed loudly. "Stop it!"

Baekho immediately stopped walking circles in his room and mumbled a sorry before he plopped down on the bed beside Minki. "Are you sure? You're not regretting it, right?"

Minki eyed at him and quickly looked away when Baekho turned his head towards him. "Of course not, hyung. I'll do anything for you, you know this ..." he spoke softly and put his hand gently on his shoulder, but quickly he pulled it back. He buried his hands deep into his lap and bit his lips.

Baekho looked at him and pouted, "you lie," he muttered and Minki looked at him confused.

"Huh?"

"You regret. I see it!"

"No. I have no regrets!" Minki said and frowned deeply with a pout.

"Prove it!"

"B-bwoh?"

"Prove me you don't regret!"

"How?"

"Kiss me."


________________________________________________

A/N: hi guys!!! I'm sorry I updates sooooo late!! I try to update fast but I'm just sooo in a rush haha. I have so many ideas to write about but I'm still not done with this!! Haha, but I can say that after 2 or 3 chapters ... THE END!!! :(((
Please comment guys!!!

another reason I'm I'm rush... Tomorrow it's my birthday and my friend bought me BIGBANG's ALIVE MINI ALBUM!! I'm soooooooo feeling high hahah !!! && SHINHWA IS BACK!!!!!!!! I'm a big late but still in shock!! My babes are back!! <3333