oo1: Beauty & Beast [2.3/3]

Love: Baekho & Ren (HIATUS)

oo1: Beauty & Beast [2.3/3]
Romance, friendship, gender bender | PG-13
"Being in love is like being in deep . Nowhere to go. You're stuck to it."

 

 



"Kiss me."
Minki’s eyes couldn’t go any wider. “What are you saying, hyung…” the boy stuttered blushing madly and gulped looking away from Baekho’s sudden close face.


“I’m just joking… Haha.” He laughed softly looking away too and stands up. “Uh, we gotta go and… Get ready, my mom’s waiting…” he said and nodded looking at him with an awkward smile.


“Oh… Yeah.” The smaller boy stood up and bit his bottom lip looking down, “what if you mom doesn’t believe us? You’ll leave then?” Ren asked blinking innocently and pouted looking down again.


Baekho felt his heart tighten at the lie he told him. Actually he and Jonghyun made up this plan, because otherwise Ren wouldn’t say yes to his offer to be his girlfriend. “Uhm,” he mumbles and looked away with embarrassment before shaking his head, “Ani, she will believe us because you are beautiful…”


Minki’s eyes widen more and he blinked furiously, “oh…” the boy suddenly felt weird and turned away.
“Ren!” Aron’s called him suddenly making the boy walk away quickly with relief.
“Damn, I’m in deep… .” Baekhao said and took his phone dialing Lizzy’s number, “I need help noona…”


 



“Yes hyung?” Ren walked to Aron with a confused face and played with his fingers.
“Minhyun wanted to talk to, don’t ask me why, cuz I don’t know!” he grinned wide and continued to type a message to someone he was probably seeing or bothering with his sweettalks.
With a more confused face he walked to Minhyun’s room and blinked, “Min? Something’s wrong?” he asked and took a place next to him on the bed.


“Ren-ah… What are you doing with that idiot?” the boy sighed and looked up at Ren with a frown on his face.
“Uh.. nothing..” Ren muttered and looked down.”
At that moment Baekho, already dressed up, passed Minhyun’s room but something caught his attention as he stopped walking and listened along.


“You think I’m an idiot? I can see something’s going on…”
“But Min…” Ren tried to and blinked embarrassed, “I… You know I love… I like…”

“Oh god, I know you love me!” he chuckled punching his shoulder making the boy smile a bit and Baekho’s heart stop for a while.
Yah!

Baekho turned away missing the rest of their talk and bit his lips leaving their dorm. “He loves him? He is gay?” his mind got full with Minhyun’s and Ren’s images in every pose making Baekho frown. “That’s why Minhyun was acting like that… damn!” He doesn’t know why he got angry and quickly took his cycle, wanting to go as soon as possible to Lizzy noona so he can tell her his problems, like he does always.
 

 



“So, he told him he loves Minhyun!” he exclaimed shocked and looked at her with wide eyes.


“What’s wrong with that?” Lizzy smirked and put her arm over his shoulder. “You act like your boyfriend cheated on you…”
 

“Eh?! I’m not gay noona!” he yelled pouting and lowered his head. “Just because my heart beats like a crazy and I like his blushing face doesn’t make me gay!”


“Uhu.”


“Yah! I’m not!”


“Then why do you care?”


He didn’t know what to say and bit his lip again, shrugging it off. “I… What’s wrong with me noona?”


Lizzy chuckled softly and pecked his temple pulling the boy into her embrace, “its okay dear Baekho-ah… You just… like him a lot…”


He thought about that and shook his head, pouting more and glanced up at her, “But he likes Minhyun…”


“Look, mm.. it’s not right for me to say that but… Minki said yes to be your girlfriend and we all know how he feels towards the girl!Ren things… So, I’m sure he cares for you a lot to be your girlfriend… And there’s a possibility…”


“That’s right!” he yelled his eyes big and evilly. “He is MY girlfriend! I’ll just tell Minhyun to off! I’m handsome anyway! Thank you noona!”


With a shocked face, Lizzy looked at him as he ran away making her laugh. “Idiot, kid!”
 



Nervously he waited in front of their dorm for Minhyun. He hoped that his fellow band member had read his message so they can have a talk, face to face, men to men.


“What?” Minhyun smirked and walked casually to him , “you missed me?”


“Oh shut up.” He glared at him smirking too and grabbed his collar, “listen, I won’t give him to you… Get it?”


“Eh?” Minhyun smirked and looked at him, “Who?”
“You know who. He is mine.”


“I thought you weren’t gay…” he said evilly and just stood there doing nothing.


“I am not. But he is mine. Understand? Mine.”

 


“Uh, Baek?” Ren walked to them with a curious face and a bag in his hands, “Are we going?”
Minhyun smirked at them and winked at Ren, getting Minki more curious but Baekho grabbed his arm pulling him against him. “Let’s go!” He said and dragged Ren away from Minhyun’s evil stare. “Mom’s waiting, but first, we gotta make you ready!”
“Oh, okay hyung…”


 



Minhyun stared behind them and shook his head, “Kids…” he said with an adult like voice, like he wasn’t younger than Baekho and grinned evilly. “This is fun… Maybe I should tag alone too…” He quickly changed his way and followed them, slowly and silently, absorbing everything from behind them.
 

 


 

a/n:

I seriously don't know where I am going with this...
I lost all my fics on my iPod and also this one...
I read all the chapters again and Imma try to think about this...
How to go on...

HELP!