Chappy 1

The Best 18th Birthday Ever!

"Ugh." you said, "Why do all these girls love you so much? It's totally annoying!" you asked your kingka cousin.

"Oh my sweet, sweet baby cousin. Isn't it obvious? It's because I'm hot!" he then flashed a bright, award winning smile and a wink to the crowd of crazy girls and about half of them fainted. Yep. Fainted.

"Stupid girls" you mumbled and walked away in annoyance.

You walked to your cousins car and stood by it. You're parents wouldn't let you drive even though you're 17. "Really?" you thought to yourself. "I'm 17 and I can't drive. That's seriously not fair. All my friends got their licences at 16!" while you were mumbling to yourself, you looked up and saw someone walking away. "Hmm? Hey! Thats... gosh, what's his name again? Andrew! That's his name! But...why was he following me? He's the bad boy and I'm the nerd. I'm actually quite sure that doesn't happen in real life."

"Hey! ~~~~! Earth to ~~~~!" you heard your cousin say.

"Oh! Hey Eli!" you say, alarmed.

"Let's go baby cousin!" he pinched your cheeks playfully and hopped into the car.

"Gosh. I hate it when you call me 'Baby cousin'" you say, irritated. "I'm only a year younger than you!"

"Okay okay, BABY cousin!"

"Fine, fine AJUSSHI!" you say devilishly. "Let's go!"

"OH THAT IS IT!" he yells. " I'M TAKING YOU HOME SO I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU ANYMORE."

You snicker to yourself, "Love you Eli!" You run into the car, put on your seatbelt and peck him on the cheek.

"Yeah yeah" he said in an irritated voice.

You glanced over to him, worrying that he was angry with you but then you saw the growing smile that he was trying to hide and giggled.

"Well that's it!" he said happily. "You're home!"

"Thanks Eli!" you kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks for the ride, love you!"

"Yeah, you're welcome. I know I'm awesome, by the way. No need to tell me!"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~END OF CHAPPY 1! I really sincerely hope you guys liked it! I'll update ASAP but I have a lot of homework this quarter because I have a lot of hard classes :/ well, I'll push through it for you guys! <3