love is enough

Baby Powder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong flinched at the blaring sunlight that was attacking his eyes, lowly groaning as he was forced to be awake. Maybe he forgot to close it before bed last night.

Wait- no. It was extra hot last night, he had to open the window to let some cold night air in.

He looked around for the fan that was moving ever so slowly, like it was fighting to stay alive. He made a mental note to fix it later on. That thing has gone through so much fixing; one would suggest him to buy a new one. Well, Jiyong would if can actually afford a new but he can’t, not yet anyways. He’ll need to save up and then he’ll think about it.

He looked down at the body that was lying on top of him, still sleeping with a panda plushie squeezed between them. He unconsciously smiled as he runs his fingers through the boy’s soft hair. The boy mumbled a few incoherent words which made the older chuckled to himself.

After a while of entertaining himself by watching his boyfriend, he pulls the boy away and placed him to the side, allowing him to get up and sat on the edge of the mattress. He gathered his thought and rubbed his face in an attempt to wake himself up more. Then, he got up from the mattress and walk to the window to shut the curtain from blaring too much light.

He needs to protect his baby’s eyes.

Soon, he was in the kitchen, which is just a few steps away from their sleeping spot, getting their breakfast done. It was just a simple toast with coffee for him and a glass of milk for his baby. Not in an actual glass, it’s a sippy cup. A cute blue sippy cup with some animated dog at the front. His baby was the one who chose this design, he just went with it.

Now if you are wondering, oh my God how old is Jiyong’s boyfriend? Why is he drinking milk from a sippy cup? Is he a child? Is Jiyong a pedo?

Well no, you idiot. Seungri is 18, okay? And if he wants to drink his milk from a sippy cup, then Jiyong is going to give him his milk in a sippy cup. Whatever Seungri wants, Seungri gets.

That was a part of it, of course. When Jiyong first met Seungri, he was also baffled at the 18 years old’s character. It took a few meetings for him to get used to. But once he set aside a few judging thought, he fell over the moon at the boy’s cuteness. Or in other word, he is whipped for this boy. He wants nothing but to protect the boy from the absolute danger. It doesn’t matter if the boy wears shirt with cartoon character on them or how he always brings along his plushie wherever he goes or how everything he owns is not appropriate for his age, Jiyong will still love him.

After placing the buttered toast on the counter, Jiyong walked back to the sleeping boy with a drool running down the corner of his mouth. Cute. He leaned forward on the mattress, hovering the petite boy’s body and spent a couple minute admiring the baby skin. He gave the chubby cheek, neck and button nose a few kisses until he heard the all too familiar giggles.

“Yongie, stop. It tickles.” The boy said between his laughters.

“Good morning, sunshine.” Jiyong said after placing one last kiss. He turned the boy on his back before leaning back down to capture the rosy lips. They spent a good few minute just lazily kissing before Seungri pulled away.

“Morning.” He greeted with a yawn, opening his mouth like a hippo – a cute chunky hippo. Jiyong was in trace and smiling habitually as he continues to adore the adorable boy.

“Now, up! Up! Or you’ll be late for school.” Jiyong stated as he pulled the sluggish body up. “Hey, what’s with this attitude?” Jiyong scowled as he watched the boy still lying on the mattress. Usually, the boy will be up and awake with the mention of school.

“Riri don’t want to go to school.” Seungri whined as he laid face down on the cover.

“Why, sweetheart? Don’t you want to go to school and play with Jihoon and your friends?” Jiyong sat beside him and pulled the boy up on his laps so he can get a close look at his expression. But Seungri still went and hide his face in his neck, clearly a sign of him being upset.

“School’s boring.” Seungri grumbled. Jiyong understands that statement all too well. That was one of the reason why he dropped out.

“I understand, baby. But it’s just a few hours. Besides, Riri can play with your friends and not be bored being all alone at home.” Jiyong patted his baby’s in an attempt to coax him. “And don’t you have a new toy you said you wanted to show your friends?”

After hearing what the older said, Seungri snapped his head up with a wide eyes, now finding a good reason why he should be present at school.

“Yes, Riri wants to show Jihoon his new car.” Seungri beamed as he jumps excitingly on Jiyong’s laps.

“So, Riri needs to go to school, alright?” Jiyong asked and Seungri nodded. “Now, let’s take a shower and get Riri all freshen up.”

Jiyong stood up from the mattress before walking to the bathroom with Seungri still in his arms. In return, the younger laid his head on Jiyong’s shoulder and his hand around it. Such a baby.

Soon, after they got to the bathroom, Jiyong placed the boy on the toilet seat. “Up, sweetheart.” Jiyong said and Seungri raised his hands up before the older pulled his shirt off, throwing it inside the bucket at the corner of the room. Then, he proceeded to ask the boy to stand up so he can pull the boy’s pants down. There was a lack of underwear that the boy refused to put on because it’s ‘uncomfortable’, he said. Soon, Jiyong did the same to his clothes, throwing it together in the bucket. Jiyong heard the boy giggles beside him and with a raised eyebrow he looked over. The boy was laughing as he looks down, entertained by the sight of their . Jiyong just shakes his head in amusement.

Soon, after taking every pieces of clothes off, Jiyong turned the shower on and pulled the boy under the pouring water together. Seungri stood there, shaking under the cold morning water and raising his body part when Jiyong asked him to so he can rub soap over his body and shampoo his hair.

“Okay, baby. I’m sorry.” Jiyong apologised after he whimpered and whined when Jiyong touched his manhood, pushing the elder’s hand away, an indication that he is not in the mood to play. Jiyong blames the cold water.

“It’s okay.” He replied with a small voice.

After he finished cleaning the boy and himself, he turned the shower off and stepped away to grab their towel. He dried both of them quickly so that they get away the cold air faster. After wrapping both of them with a towel, he pulled Seungri out of the bathroom and sit them boy down on the mattress again as he went to their closet to get their clothes. Jiyong put on his work uniform quickly before the younger could fall back down the mattress and fall back asleep.

Then, he raised the boy up on his feet and poured a hand full of baby powder before dapping it all over the boy’s body. He tried his luck once again as he was roaming the boy, touching the boy’s member on the tip but he got himself the same response – a whine.

“Yongie.” The boy whined stomping his feet in protest.

“Alright, I get it. Sorry, baby. Promise I won’t do it again.” Jiyong said disappointingly.

He continues to dap the baby powder on his chubby cheeks and bop the boy’s nose where he got a cute little giggle in return. He then put on the boy’s shirt and an overall that has baby shark at the front. He combed Seungri’s curly hair back, well he tried to but it returns back to how it was, giving up in the end.

“Let’s get your belly fill.” Jiyong peaked his lips quickly before pulling him to the little table they have.

They sat side by side. Jiyong was too occupied, reading the daily news on his phone to realise that his baby was pouting and not eating.

“Yongie.” Seungri called with a sniff causing Jiyong to whip his head towards him so fast, it might actually fling away. “Yongie’s mad at Riri?” Seungri asked with tears pooling in his eyes.

“What? No, sweetheart, no. Why would you think that?” Jiyong asked in panic as he pulled the boys on his laps again.

“You ignored Riri.” Seungri cried on his chest in which Jiyong hated to ever seen or heard.

“I’m sorry, baby. Did you ask me something?” Jiyong cooed as he rubs his back.

“Riri wanted egg.” Seungri uttered in between sobs.

Oh, how could Jiyong forget that Seungri always want egg on top of his buttered toast? What a horrible boyfriend Jiyong is.

“Okay. I’ll cook some egg for you but you need to stop crying, alright?” Jiyong raised the boy’s head up and his heart clenched when he saw the puffy eyes. It’s cute but it’s heart wrenching to know that Seungri is hurt because of him. “Let me see those pretty smile.” Jiyong said and Seungri beamed at him with a red and wet eyes.

Jiyong placed Seungri back on his chair before getting up to whip an egg for the boy quickly. Then, he poured the scram

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter