he's a good boy

Baby Powder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji, why is it call but it’s ?” Seungri suddenly asked in his innocent voice – lips hovering very closely to Jiyong’s second head.

The older groaned in frustration before answering, “I don’t know, Ri.” and pushed the younger’s head back down his private area to continue his past ministration.

After they were done with their coupling session, both male laid peacefully – Seungri on top of Jiyong, who is busy caressing the younger’s backside. Oh, and also one of Seungri’s plushie in between them. They made out languidly as if they were lazy to do it but never let appearance fool you as they both were enjoying the slow and tenderness of the moment. After both felt kind of breathless, they pulled away and laid there catching their breath and already understanding that their night is over and both are ready for rest.

“Riri.” Jiyong called out just to check on the boy.

“Jiyong, I haven’t-”

“Okay, got it, I’m sorry.” Jiyong quickly said realising his mistake.

Now, as you can see, Seungri isn’t always what he seems to be. Seungri is Riri and he has always acted like him but at the same time Seungri also has his own personality as Seungri and not Riri. Typically, people will mistake the younger’s character as autistic or other health problem or even linked it to past trauma. Those assumption could be slightly right but also very wrong.

You see, Riri was once just an act in the beginning and Jiyong remember what Seungri once told him.

“It’s not really that serious. I just wanted to run away from doing chores.” Seungri explained.

“What?” Jiyong asked still very confused.

“Well, I realised something when I was growing up at the old folks home. When I was around five, the staff there started talking about chores and how big boys should start doing chores. So, brilliantly enough at the age or maybe I was wicked instead of smart. Well, I continued acting like a kid since cause I don’t want to sweep or mop the floor and funnily enough, nobody question about it. So, I continue to act Riri out and because I did it for so long, I kind of just forgot who Lee Seunghyun is and I guess I just becomes Riri in those years of doing it all the time.”

“So, you developed a character just because you don’t want to do . . .  chores?”

“I lived years at that home, trust me chores are not just sweeping and mopping. There are cleaning poops and pees and pukes – I love grandmas and grandpas but I won’t be cleaning anybody’s s” Seungri answered with a frown. “Also, I realised the old folks treat me better than they do to the staff. I just felt more loved by them when I act like a baby boy. I just thought I should continue acting like that.”

Yes, Seungri sounds and speaks like people his age should when he isn’t in Riri’s character. But that rarely happens because just like he said himself, Riri has become him and Seunghyun side of him just hide somewhere, coming out only when he is – in Seungri’s own word – .

Truthfully, Jiyong doesn’t mind which side of the younger he gets. Personally, he would prefer Seunghyun because he is a healthy male adult with needs. However, he is also very in love with Riri, the baby boy he knew since the beginning.

Jiyong was shocked when he experienced Seunghyun side of Seungri. He thought Seungri was playing with him and lying to him all those time. Not only that, Seungri also asked him if they could have and how at the time. Long story short, Jiyong was too stunned that day, he missed the chance to actually do it with the younger. But as time pass and Seunghyun making an appearance once in a while, Jiyong finally understood what’s happening and adapted to the situation.

Seunghyun doesn’t appear for long. Usually, he is gone after a few hours. The longest was 3 hours. Then, Riri is back. So, Jiyong has to seize all the opportunity he gets. Seunghyun also hates being call Riri and vice versa for Riri. That’s why, Seungri snapped at him when he called him Riri just now. Nobody knows why though. Not even Seungri. He just doesn’t.

It’s like two people living in the younger. Not that Jiyong is complaining, honestly. He likes babying Riri and entertaining Seunghyun. It’s not bad really, he is just having it bad for Seungri, whether it’s the whinny baby Riri or the other whinny Seunghyun.

 

 

“Baby. I’m sorry okay?”

Seungri was sitting at the corner of his little toy area. He was facing the wall, head bowed down and had his arms crossed in front of him. Even without looking at his face, Jiyong knew that he is currently pouting. If it wasn’t obvious, he is very angry and is sulking at the older.

Jiyong had woken up this morning and went on to prepare their breakfast like he usual does. But, when he opened the fridge, they had run out of milk. He knew about this but it definitely slipped his mind yesterday or else he must have bought it sooner. Seungri is a notorious milk drinker. He would throw tantrum if he does have his morning milk.

Seeing that the younger was still asleep and won’t wake up soon, he quickly run to the store a couple block away. It wasn’t even far. If Jiyong sprinted fast enough, he can get there in 5 minutes. However, he overestimated himself. But, never mind. It was still early for Seungri to wake up anyway.

Well, again he was wrong because even through the outside of their small rooftop apartment, he can hear Seungri’s loud wail. He immediately rushed to open the door and coo his boyfriend.

“Yongie left Riri. Riri scared. Yongie don’t love Riri anymore.” He cried out as Jiyong held him close to his chest and wrapped set of tight arms around him. Seungri continued to wail into his chest while Jiyong uttered sweet soothing words into his ears.

Jiyong knew the younger has trauma about people leaving him. First, his parents who literally packed up their things and left him. Seungri told him how his mother sang lullaby to him that night and when he woke up the next day, their things were gone. He thought they went to town to do some adult stuff. Day by day, Seungri waited but they never came back. Then, his grandfather who had raised him from when he was young just suddenly passed away in his sleep. It broke Seungri so much, some people from the old folks home said he hid himself under his bed for hours before they had to pull him old but not without a fight.

So when he woke up and saw Jiyong not being there, he immediately assumed the worst and that frightened him.

Jiyong continued to coaxed him, promising that he will never him alone anymore. After some times, the younger’s cries did cease but he was still sad and scared.

“Why are you awake so soon, baby?” Jiyong asked as he rocks the boy in his arms back and forth.

“Riri heard the door.” Seungri answered with his small voice. The door of there is old so it let out this loud creak if one is not careful.

“And you thought I was going away?” Jiyong questioned and felt a few nod against his chest. “I would never do that to you, baby. I promised to never leave me, didn’t I? How you I ever leave my precious baby boy?”

Jiyong began to attack the younger with kisses beginning from the top of his head, going down to his face, leaving the younger to let out giggles as he felt ticklish.

“Yongie.” Seungri called in between his giggles. “S-stop.”

“It’s that lovely.” Jiyong looked over at the younger in admiration, face red from both crying and laughing. He loves the boy very much and his heart still to this day, pound loudly when Seungri grinned widely at him, looking over at him with eyes, that flows with the same amount of loves he has. “I love you so much, Ri.”

“Riri loves Yongie too.” Seungri beamed at him and threw himself in for a hug. Well, Jiyong is never one to deny love and hugs.

Caressing the boy’s back, making him shiver. Looking down, that’s when he noticed that the boy was still very much from their activity last night. There’s even residue of body fluid on his abdomen.

Looking to down at Seungri’s bare body, Jiyong can feel his little friend coming alive. He was contemplating whether they could do it. Secretly, he has a kink of doing it with Riri – that kinda makes him sound kind of like a e but he really isn’t. He just loves Riri, he doesn’t look at children that way. Only Riri.

However, they also have the company’s picnic event that they need to go this afternoon. They are already kind of lately. Not that anybody but his friends would notice if they were late because the whole office will be there, they even rented the whole park for that, so a lot of people will be there. So, nobody can keep up with who came or not. Plus, Jiyong is just an electrician slash technician who works with those with the same occupation as his in a small office down in the basement. So, most of the office people doesn’t really know his existence except when there’s problem with the lights or ac.

So, he has to calm his little friend down or they might miss the chance to get free food at the picnic. Maybe if he’s lucky, he can persuade Seunghyun to come out tonight.

“Come on, baby. Let’s get ready for the day, okay?”

“But Riri is sleepy.” Seungri slumped lazy against Jiyong’s chest.

“Well, you can sleep but I’m going to a picnic. Don’t you want to come?” Jiyong tried to persuade.

“What a picnic?” Seungri asked with a pout, making him irresistible, Jiyong just had to kiss that lips. Once and a couple more times.

“I don’t really know how to explain it, baby but there’s food, people eats and play-”

“Play?” Seungri perked up. “Are there toys?”

“There’s balloon, I think.” Jiyong replied.

“Riri likes balloon.” Seungri said.

“I know.”

“Okay, Riri wants to go picnic.”

“Do you now? Do you?” Jiyong teased the boy by blowing raspberries into the boy’s neck where a few purple bruise can be seen.

Yes, Jiyong did that.

So, after a few more kissing, they finally got off the floor so Seungri can get his daily dose of milk and to get ready for the day. Just like every day, since they have lived together, Jiyong shower with the younger and splatter him with baby powder next. He didn’t look at the time. It was only when his friend Youngbae gave him a call asking his whereabout that he finally realise they were late. So, he packed up Seungri milk in his sippy cup and told him to drink it on the way.

 

They finally arrived at the picnic location after the half an hour long bus ride. Seungri was jumping beside him after he saw a big balloon floating on the sky.

“Yongie, look at that big balloon.” Seungri excitingly said as he tried to run off but Jiyong has a tight grip on his wrist.

“Ri, if you don’t calm down, I’ll leave you here.” Jiyong threatened, making the younger whined and dejectedly looked down on the floor.

“Younger don’t love Riri anymore.” He cried out, making the people around looked over at them weirdly. Not that Jiyong cares. “Yongie wants to leave Riri alone. Yongie mad.”

“Of course, I love you. I’m sorry I threatened you like that but you need to be a good boy if you want to go and play with balloon, okay?” Jiyong patiently told the younger.

“Okay, Riri be good boy.” Seungri sniffed.

“Good. Now walk slowly with Yongie and don’t try to run off. There’s a lot of bad guy here and they like to take boys like Riri and put them in a cage. Do you want that?” Jiyong threatened again.

“No, Riri don’t want bad guy. Riri want Yongie.” Seungri hugged the older in fright an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter